Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887040 times)

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
This is very true.  I got over 40 btc into BTS recently

I was under the misconception you were a BTC (very) early-adopter.

When (what price) did you get into BTC originally?

I came late to bitcoin.  $600 was my first purchase, mid 2014, lol.  When it broke under 450 I started researching altcoins, and developed a good understanding of everything going on in the sector.  That knowledge made me want to keep buying even though the price was dropping.   My average btc price is now down to the low 300s, because I've bought a lot in the 200s.   At first I was just spending some spare cash on it, but this year with the low prices and signs that the stock market was topping I started selling some stocks to get more crypto.

Of course, most of my btcs have gone into bitshares now.  The percentage keeps growing over time.  Some at high prices, but a lot more in may and then september at low prices.  Driven down my costs some more with trading.  At this point the next BTS rally could take me back into a net gain on the whole crypto thing, finally.

My story is almost the exact same way.  I think Max was the reason why I bought in.  It was through a youtube video.  Then there was another guy with a beard doing a youtube video as well talking about how bitshares had 100million market cap and all that.  Now I'm just going along for the ride with far more BTS than I ever thought I would own... whether that's a good or bad thing remains to be seen.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

I came late to bitcoin.  $600 was my first purchase, mid 2014, lol.  When it broke under 450 I started researching altcoins, and developed a good understanding of everything going on in the sector.  That knowledge made me want to keep buying even though the price was dropping.   My average btc price is now down to the low 300s, because I've bought a lot in the 200s.   At first I was just spending some spare cash on it, but this year with the low prices and signs that the stock market was topping I started selling some stocks to get more crypto.

Of course, most of my btcs have gone into bitshares now.  The percentage keeps growing over time.  Some at high prices, but a lot more in may and then september at low prices.  Driven down my costs some more with trading.  At this point the next BTS rally could take me back into a net gain on the whole crypto thing, finally.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
you'd want to be quick its getting put up with out you..

How about we reducing the liquidity to short sellers at the same time watch this really take hold :)

Good night all,
Seeya tomorrow... when we are all millionaires ahahahah

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Like I said, it takes time to get 250 btc from fiat into btc. I said it once. Stop bringing it up take your tampons out and focus on what matters kid. I'll let you all know when I put it up.

This is very true.  I got over 40 btc into BTS recently,, and it was an endless process of waiting on stock sales to clear and bank transfers, and then coinbase. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline escalicha

• View Profile
    • Forobits.
 8)

Waiting you 250 wall :)  ;D

Offline Blazin8888

I'll let you all know when I put it up.

A few minutes beforehand, please let us know where, when and at what price you'll be putting up a 250BTC order.

For sure. I was planning on doing that.

Offline lakerta06

Tuck Fheman

I'll let you all know when I put it up.

A few minutes beforehand, please let us know where, when and at what price you'll be putting up a 250BTC order.

Tuck Fheman

is that you?

It's just a coincidence.

And for the record, I won't be "cashing out" of BitShares.

I've already cashed out ... of fiat currencies and I have no intentions of cashing back in.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 03:43:48 pm by Tuck Fheman »

Offline topcandle

Like I said, it takes time to get 250 btc from fiat into btc. I said it once. Stop bringing it up take your tampons out and focus on what matters kid. I'll let you all know when I put it up.

THIS ARTICLE MENTIONS BITSHARES. I HAVE NEVER SEEN BTS MENTIONED ON FORBES.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2015/09/16/bitcoin-exchange-ccedk-set-to-unveil-groundbreaking-crypto-platform-at-global-money-summit/

**YAWN** 250 BTC is negligent for BTS compared to what we saw last year.

Tuck Fheman

What is going on with those walls on polo!  Two 200+ btc walls? wtf.

fontas is back!  :P

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
Excuse me? Watch your fucking mouth.

Well, you obviously "didn't deliver" last time, so you may need to be a bit more convincing of your honesty than just being insulting.  You clearly act like a pumper, with stupid one liners.

Offline Ander

• View Profile