Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887324 times)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
It is his right.. Although id like to know if he is selling because as a dev myself i know what this means.

It may mean something for you , but it means nothing in BM's case even if he did sell . Because he can always find ways to generate more BTS to make up for the ones he sold eventually(by ....you know) . So selling at the low price doesn't mean he has no hope for BTS . It just mean he is pretty sure that he has more influence on the dilution budget than the voters think .

Of course if I sold I would have less direct influence. Also, payment via dilution for work is the same as if I payed cash for the diluted shares and then bts stakeholders got to decide where the cash was spent.

If I know I have X votes , and people who vote against me have Y votes (give it time , through observation , it's easy to predict), and I know whomever I sold to on the market barely becomes voters . As long as (X-Sold)>Y , the influence is the same .
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 05:17:23 pm by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline bytemaster

It is his right.. Although id like to know if he is selling because as a dev myself i know what this means.

It may mean something for you , but it means nothing in BM's case even if he did sell . Because he can always find ways to generate more BTS to make up for the ones he sold eventually(by ....you know) . So selling at the low price doesn't mean he has no hope for BTS . It just mean he is pretty sure that he has more influence on the dilution budget than the voters think .

Of course if I sold I would have less direct influence. Also, payment via dilution for work is the same as if I payed cash for the diluted shares and then bts stakeholders got to decide where the cash was spent.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline valtr

• View Profile
I agree. I will never get why people here think it's a good idea to try to shame others for selling their personal property.

Bytemaster does not owe you an explanation for exercising his property rights. Doesn't matter if he sold or held. It's not his responsibility to use his stake to prop up the short term price or explain his trades to you.
[/quote]
That is right.

Offline d3adh3ad

• View Profile

please guys be cool and don't dump until we claim at least again the 4th place above litecoin..Let's make the difference for once..And please start providing some liquidity in the dex by not demanding absurb premiums for the bitassets..

If we all work together we can make this happen. We need some strong hands now.. :)

You'll have to pry my BitShares from my cold dead fingers with a crowbar before I give mine up.... ;D

If some people don't dump , they don't have money to put food on the table or paid by market rate .

I agree. I will never get why people here think it's a good idea to try to shame others for selling their personal property.

Bytemaster does not owe you an explanation for exercising his property rights. Doesn't matter if he sold or held. It's not his responsibility to use his stake to prop up the short term price or explain his trades to you.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
localhost just sent 5 million to Poloniex, has 32 million BTS in account who's that?

in my view BM (or close relative)

wrong on both counts.

glad to hear that because I also thought that that was you and was thinking what the f..k is he doing ..

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
currently no one can trade on Polo. People are staring to asking for a decentralize exchange! Now is the time for everyone to go on Polo and advertise our DEX and now is the time to bring that liquidity in our DEX by not asking absurd premiums for the bitassets!

Offline bytemaster

localhost just sent 5 million to Poloniex, has 32 million BTS in account who's that?

in my view BM (or close relative)

wrong on both counts.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
please guys be cool and don't dump until we claim at least again the 4th place above litecoin..Let's make the difference for once..And please start providing some liquidity in the dex by not demanding absurb premiums for the bitassets..

If we all work together we can make this happen. We need some strong hands now.. :)

You'll have to pry my BitShares from my cold dead fingers with a crowbar before I give mine up.... ;D

If some people don't dump , they don't have money to put food on the table or paid by market rate .

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
that's the spirit!  :)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Is the EMC/Openledger partnership significant? If it is that's pretty good news considering EMC will be on Microsoft Baas so BTS could sneak in the backdoor that way.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21364.0.html

doubt it