Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887524 times)

Offline mukul13

• View Profile
bts rocket imminent

Offline Vizzini

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vizzini
Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
people just temporarily exited to get in on BTC rally. in reality when BTC goes higher, BTS value increases, as we'll see the moment BTC stops rising :)

Offline Tuck Fheman

Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
Price testing support at ~950. Hopefully this will not break  :-\

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
is there a bug in BTS where localhost can produce coin from thin air ?  curios

Assuming each time he sends bts to polo he dumps and doesn't send it to any other accounts we don't know of, he has already dumped 35M BTS. $100k approximately assuming a price of $0.003

He is down to 20M "only" but claimed more shares 4 days ago so there's no way of knowing if he can just keep claiming funds in case he has even a bigger amount of BTS. At $0.004 is more $80k, this, assuming he doesn't have more or the price increases. It can be $100k or more.
FYI look at his another account (probably), trust

And with stealth, if we have whales waiting for it to claim balances, we could get even i guess. Maybe in a year these won't be so frequent.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
It's probably Brian Page...

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop

Assuming each time he sends bts to polo he dumps and doesn't send it to any other accounts we don't know of, he has already dumped 35M BTS. $100k approximately assuming a price of $0.003

He is down to 20M "only" but claimed more shares 4 days ago so there's no way of knowing if he can just keep claiming funds in case he has even a bigger amount of BTS. At $0.004 is more $80k, this, assuming he doesn't have more or the price increases. It can be $100k or more.
FYI look at his another account (probably), trust
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 05:05:18 pm by Akado »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
localhost sent 5,000,000 BTS to poloniexwallet
19 hours ago
Someone on the dev team i guess? Cool to get rid of whales, hopefully makes this dev hungrier once proce increases
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
19 hours ago

Good...I think that guy / echange is the only one holding the price low currently..He has already dumped half of his bts, once he dumps the other half then moon..

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
19 hours ago
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline mint chocolate chip

the shares are insanely undervalued given the sophistication and utility of the platform. There are some businesses that see that utility - hence my purchase of OpenPOS. The platform doesn't need to be all things to all people to succeed just enough things to enough businesses.

Wow thank you Riverhead!! +5% +5% +5% :D :D :D

Let's also not forget Metaexchange, Blocktrades.us, Bunkershares, Sharebits, OpenLedger, Transwire, and I'm sure a bunch I don't know yet. These people are not going to walk away because a whale flounced.

I wish there were even more businesses that this, but at least its a start.  The way I see it, businesses are the primary customers of BTS.  We will never get mass adoption by normal users, or at least not for a long time, in some future where cryptos in general achieve adoption, but we can achieve adoption by businesses, who will get their users using BTS without even knowing it.

Its sad that the Banx guys never did anything with BTS 2.0, and apparently turned out to be the scam that some were accusing them of being.  If they were legit, then BTS 2.0 could have been the way for them to prove their legitimacy.  Their delay in upgrading to it probably means they are a scam and were using BTS as a way to keep things going for a few more months.

No scam here Ander - we are currently working on the move to BTS 2.0 as we speak ;)

Well, I hope that does indeed happen.
I guess your using the term 'speak' loosely since its been about 100 days since the last time we heard from you around here.