Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 898028 times)

Offline Erlich Bachman

• I'm a pro
    • View Profile
look up the wallet named "trust"
You own the network, but who pays for development?

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
Look for expanding markets all you want, i think we will see a fast move up within the next few days
Why?

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
Look for expanding markets all you want, i think we will see a fast move up within the next few days

Offline Tuck Fheman

Good! As BM claims of late
 "The lower the price, the better! More people can get onboard and expand the system!"

::)

Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

I suspect the price will trend down from here, staying inside the above descending triangle until around March 24, when it will break either way.  IMO Ether will lead the way.

Good! As BM claims of late
 "The lower the price, the better! More people can get onboard and expand the system!"

So can we push it to 1100 sat? preferably 850 or 700?... just for network effect purposes that is?

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
All right here is a trade for anyone who wants to follow.

Buy now (approx 14.7 mill market cap)
-Stop if it falls below 12.5 mill market cap
-Take profit at 20 mill market cap

That is about a 3:1 risk reward

Million of what?
USD?
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline yvv

• View Profile

Million of what?

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo

I suspect the price will trend down from here, staying inside the above descending triangle until around March 24, when it will break either way.  IMO Ether will lead the way.

Offline lakerta06

-StopBuy bitUSD on the DEX if it falls below 12.5 mill market cap
-Take profitBuy bitUSD on the DEX at 20 mill market cap

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Hmmm wonder where all the bts bulls went that said I wasnt "acting like a trader" because I was bearish bts...

You were not bearish. You were whining about the price bouncing down after pump, "oh shit, how a trader is supposed to act???" Oh yeah, this happens for the first time, what a confusion for professional traders!!! lol

I said sell on March 10th at 20 million and buy back when it reaches 10 million and double your shares...  But I guess in your world predicting a price drop doesn't mean being bearish.

How should have i put it in order to make it clearer for you??

You were not predicting nothing, you were whining about price drop.

Total shit price action... BTS has no "stickiness" to the upside, only to the downside.  All it does is spike and get dumped on by whales.  Only way to make money long is to watch the charts and pray you are around when there is the 1 day pump.

And "bts bulls", who said that you are not acting like a trader sold right before they said this.

Time Stamp Bro

Smart move = liquidate your bts now and buy back at 10 million. Don't be a pig and double your shares.

Offline yvv

• View Profile
Hmmm wonder where all the bts bulls went that said I wasnt "acting like a trader" because I was bearish bts...

You were not bearish. You were whining about the price bouncing down after pump, "oh shit, how a trader is supposed to act???" Oh yeah, this happens for the first time, what a confusion for professional traders!!! lol

I said sell on March 10th at 20 million and buy back when it reaches 10 million and double your shares...  But I guess in your world predicting a price drop doesn't mean being bearish.

You were not predicting nothing, you were whining about price drop.

Total shit price action... BTS has no "stickiness" to the upside, only to the downside.  All it does is spike and get dumped on by whales.  Only way to make money long is to watch the charts and pray you are around when there is the 1 day pump.

And "bts bulls", who said that you are not acting like a trader sold right before they said this.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Are you still suggesting to buy at 10M? (I am asking due to the tank for all crypto's right now...)

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile