Author Topic: [ANN] BANX Capital Joins BitShares Exchange Network  (Read 66140 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

in fact, 99% of all cloudmining services are ponzi & scam, and you're offerting cloud mining.

could you please post pictures / videos of your farm?

in fact 87.4% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

yeah you're right, probably 95% are scams

however, I doubt they will answer my request. Looks like their miners are made of thin air.

let's wait and see ..
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

in fact, 99% of all cloudmining services are ponzi & scam, and you're offerting cloud mining.

yeah you're right, probably 95% are scams

however, I doubt they will answer my request. Looks like their miners are made of thin air.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
bump

bump

bump

Offline MarkLyford

• Keep going..
    • View Profile
    • Steemology
bump

bump

Hi Mark - is there any news on these documents you're preparing?

Thx

It's a video and presentation I am working on for something else that I am going to edit to a DPF document for you guys. I will get it out as soon as I can :)
Steem Cash>> http://SteemCash.com >> add me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/marklyford or on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/markylyford . Real Time Crypto Stats: http://CapFeed.com 

Offline mike623317

• View Profile
bump

bump

Hi Mark - is there any news on these documents you're preparing?

Thx

Offline MarkLyford

• Keep going..
    • View Profile
    • Steemology
Hi all,

I am a huge fan of Banx and have been accumulating(more than anybody would recommend :P) and following them closely for quite a few months now.
They have a great team and have been extremely responsive and great in breaking things downs in layman's terms for a simple guy such as myself.
Following closely has now landed me here, in the world of Bitshares, after investigating I can honestly say I am intrigued and ready to hop aboard the Bitshares community as well. I am so excited to be here early for Bitshares 2.0! Woot!

Hit me up in the Banx.io chat if you see me, I am Drinkzya.

~NickJames / NickHiggins123 / Drinkzya

Please to meet you Nick, Ill be sure to come into the banx.io chat asap :)
Steem Cash>> http://SteemCash.com >> add me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/marklyford or on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/markylyford . Real Time Crypto Stats: http://CapFeed.com 

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
bump

bump

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
Hi all,

I am a huge fan of Banx and have been accumulating(more than anybody would recommend :P) and following them closely for quite a few months now.
They have a great team and have been extremely responsive and great in breaking things downs in layman's terms for a simple guy such as myself.
Following closely has now landed me here, in the world of Bitshares, after investigating I can honestly say I am intrigued and ready to hop aboard the Bitshares community as well. I am so excited to be here early for Bitshares 2.0! Woot!

Welcome aboard NickJames!

Offline NickJames

Offline Riverhead

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I liked this so much I decided to just go ahead and shamelessly quote myself here...

Swift kick.......love the [ANN], btw:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1097350.0

Any actual news to report ?

Seeing two Top Ten assets share one industrial grade blockchain:  Nice!

Seeing four exchanges partnering to produce a market bigger than their individual stovepipes:  Very Nice!

Realizing that your own coin or exchange is welcome to join the same party:  Priceless!
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline NickJames

Hi all,

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I wonder if BM and co is vetting anything at all.

1.  We met Mark a year ago at a Mastermind Networking Retreat in St. Martin.  He impressed us.
2.  We trust and respect the people who set up that meeting.
3.  Mark continues to be recommended by those and other people we trust.
4.  We have had good interactions and discussions with Mark - comparable to those we have had with equally trusted forum heroes.
5.  We genuinely like Mark.
6.  We are aware that there is lots of favorable and unfavorable web content out there - about us as well.
7.  So the existence of both kinds of content is not in itself a reliable indicator of anything.
8.  We have not hired a private investigator, government agency, or proctologist to do a background or backend investigation.

This is a decentralized, libertarian community open to anyone without needing our permission or blessing.
If this is going to work, this community needs to deal with newcomers in a way that allows them to bring and establish a reputation on its own merits.
Without alienating and offending them before they get a chance to do so.
And anyone who has worked in this troll-infested industry for very long is going to have lots of different opinions out there to be vetted.
Anyone who has ever tried for 100% customer satisfaction with a start up business knows how hard that is to achieve.
So feel free to ask about those issues, hear the explanations, and make up your own minds.

We have not, can not, should not and will not get involved in sorting that out for you.

Thanks for the input Stan. It's no secret that initially I didn't get the Bitshares thing right off the bat when Stan, Dan and I first met. We have some amicable differences. But things move on and what they are doing now makes sense to me and my team.

There is also no secret to me or my life. You only have to google my name to see it all. Some of it is inaccurate, but everything generated by us is. Good and bad. I have always prided myself on being being open and honest about me, my past and my endeavours. I'm aware this may put certain people off, but those people put off by it are not people I am interested in forging relationships with.

Despite my past and what ever moral judgements people may have on it what I am is a guy that works all the hours he can to make his vision and goals come to life. That is the main reason investors have backed me to date and my team work so hard for us all.

And you are right Stan this industry is troll infested and it needs to change to grow up. My personal approach (or at least the approach i try and stick to as much as possible) is to ignore the out and out flamers and trolls, address anyone who is reasonable and concentrate on the business building at hand.

As I have said before I am an open book and am willing to speak to anyone, anyone can add me on skype ID: mjlyford and schedule a call with my PA Zoe - zoe at lyfordoffice.com .

And last of all for those of interested in reading more about me you will get a warts and all account of my life to date (well up until two years ago , its being revised laster this year to reflect all the things I have been doing since May 2013) you can read my book (for free) by downloading it http://rebelentrepreneurbook.s3.amazonaws.com/Mark_Lyford_Rebel_Entrepreneur.pdf . Like I say it's warts and all and some of the scenarios and decisions I made in my life I regret, but its real and honest (maybe a little too honest in some areas).

What I can promise you if you do take the time to read the book you will get a full and real understanding of me, my life and my passion.

All the best

Mark

Can't be any more transparent than that. 

People make mistakes. 

I sure hope people out there attempting to judge Mark on his past businesses or actions take a cold hard look at themselves and drop the stone in their hand. 

And just so everyone knows, I have been trying to make this deal happen since before Bitshares or BANX launched publicly - it is just as Mark said - he didn't get the DPOS thing at first and had differences in opinion on crypto tech - it's taken us all that long to get through it all and come to this point. 

This industry is more fluid than anything I have ever seen.

i really like  your attitude and your honest about past mistakes you made..

All we want here is to achieve best possible outcome for BTS ...
that said ..happy to have you on board Mark

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline lakerta06

+5% From what I've seen from following this project, Daniel Larimer's ideas are about a 6-12 months ahead of the crowd.

I second that. for what my opinion is worth...