Author Topic: [ANN] MMC.1GH.COM - GPU mining, CPU mining ★  (Read 161186 times)

Offline sceneboss

• View Profile
Guys,

The market on bter is so thin that anyone with spare 10 BTC can easily make a rollercoaster show for our amusement. Just vote for MMC on Cryptsy!

Regarding pool operation, please report if you notice hpm degradation. Our total HPM grows steadily and we need to know when it becomes worse for individual miners as early as possible.

I've got some hpm degradation. Used to be in the 20-22 consistently, now it's 16-18 hpm. Restart seems to return it to normal, at least for a little while (5 mins so far). I'll keep monitoring.

Edit: Still going strong after 45 mins.

i have 1-2 lower hpm now what i had in few hours ago, and for some reason in windows i cant get 100% gpu usage? http://puu.sh/68jXl.png in linux with same card i can get 21-22hpm, in windows 17-18hpm and drivers crashing all the time

edit: now back 99-100% usage but still 17-18hpm in windows while in linux 21-22
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 07:57:57 pm by sceneboss »

Offline teenagecheese

• View Profile
Guys,

The market on bter is so thin that anyone with spare 10 BTC can easily make a rollercoaster show for our amusement. Just vote for MMC on Cryptsy!

Regarding pool operation, please report if you notice hpm degradation. Our total HPM grows steadily and we need to know when it becomes worse for individual miners as early as possible.

I've got some hpm degradation. Used to be in the 20-22 consistently, now it's 16-18 hpm. Restart seems to return it to normal, at least for a little while (5 mins so far). I'll keep monitoring.

Edit: Still going strong after 45 mins.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 05:43:05 pm by wmvatis »

Offline miso

• View Profile
Hi, i have problem with this: "out of resources" error on windows 7 64bit, XFX 7970 black edition 3GB
the registry fix had no effect after PC restart.
drivers: 13.3, scrypt & sha256 mining works
on another PC with 3 HD7970 from Sapphire it works.

Fri Jan 03 14:42:00 2014 Miner Starts - mmcpool.1gh.com:8080
MC2Hasher:0 initialized on device: Tahiti
                   type: 4, vendor: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.   , mem: 322122
5472 with 1-pass algo
Exception in thread Thread-1:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "threading.pyo", line 808, in __bootstrap_inner
  File "threading.pyo", line 761, in run
  File "miner.py", line 2804, in miner.miner_thread (miner.c:8363)
  File "miner.py", line 2799, in miner.Miner.loop (miner.c:8231)
  File "miner.py", line 2788, in miner.Miner.iterate (miner.c:8056)
  File "miner.py", line 2579, in miner.MC2Hasher.processMidstate (miner.c:4052)
  File "miner.py", line 2554, in miner.MC2Hasher.prepare (miner.c:3406)
RuntimeError: clEnqueueNDRangeKernel failed: out of resources
Chances are, it will help if you add more RAM to your PC, especially if you run multiple cards.
Thank you! A had only 2GB RAM, so I added +2 GB RAM and it works now.

Offline RejectKid

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
Mine seems to be stable now in terms of display driver not crashing however does anyone have the problem where the computer becomes unsable?  For example every 1-2 mins the computer will freeze and then unfreeze after 30-45secs.

On CGminer i can make intensity 12 so the computer is usable and it still mines. is there a way to do the same here?
This coin stresses your GPU way stronger than cgminer coins do by its very design. There is no 'intencity' setting because each hash takes a lot of time to calculate and cannot be interrupted in the middle (compare several hashes per minute for MMC and hundreds thousands of hashes per second in scrypt cgminer).

Cool cool.  I was just making sure it wasn't just me/ blowing up my card essentially.  I've read somewhere that the 7970 should get around 15hpm.  any guess as to why it was chilling at 6?
PTS: Pu4ahefp2nMXeQw2cxome8g6V9B4faLx81 BTC: 1NcZg4xF9zSCNUpVanfwfMJY7kqAXtdrbu MMC: MWsdbnkdZRPNEQru1YeeATZTGmqhuSYFoN
Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/protoshare www.reddit.com/r/memorycoin

Offline reorder

• View Profile
Hi, i have problem with this: "out of resources" error on windows 7 64bit, XFX 7970 black edition 3GB

5472 with 1-pass algo
Chances are, it will help if you add more RAM to your PC, especially if you run multiple cards.

Offline miso

• View Profile

5472 with 1-pass algo

Offline kotofey

• View Profile

The price goes down, because miners want sell their MMC as quickly as possible.  >:(

As a person who was cpu mining MMC until the gpu miner was released, I completely agree.  It's depressing watching the price & profitability plummet for no good reason other than people undercutting prices for a quick sale. 

In the long term, those morons are cutting everyone's, including their own golden goose's neck, and destabilizing the currency in the process with their short sightedness.

The funny thing is, you can see the same with the majority of alt cryptos ever since the news stories broke in the media.  The general public saw nothing but a get rich quick scheme in their mind, and have no idea of the market consequences, & don't care about ruining the value or destroying the public confidence in the currency with their grab for the instant payoff...  >:(

It doesn't help that the 1gh pool is suggesting to use a bter.com wallet address for deposits. That just enables dumping the coin. The other part that is hurting this coin is the fact that it's sitting on one exchange at the moment. The good thing is that this coin isn't a copy paste. It's not associated with a meme and its not being pumped and dumped. This will be a long term coin. That being said it does need to gain traction in the crypto world. Good thing is there will be a CEO that will be responsible for that.

Regarding Bter. WTF?
http://my.jetscreenshot.com/1586/20140103-sxk5-129kb
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 02:20:24 pm by kotofey »

Offline reorder

• View Profile
Mine seems to be stable now in terms of display driver not crashing however does anyone have the problem where the computer becomes unsable?  For example every 1-2 mins the computer will freeze and then unfreeze after 30-45secs.

On CGminer i can make intensity 12 so the computer is usable and it still mines. is there a way to do the same here?
This coin stresses your GPU way stronger than cgminer coins do by its very design. There is no 'intencity' setting because each hash takes a lot of time to calculate and cannot be interrupted in the middle (compare several hashes per minute for MMC and hundreds thousands of hashes per second in scrypt cgminer).

Offline jlafuente

• View Profile
Hey,

I've been searching for cloud mining servers and found few of these -

Intel Xeon E3-1240v2

Which one of them would be better for cloud mining ?

E3-1240v2 will give you 3.2hpm, I have a few, it depends how much you pay for them (how much and where?)

Offline RejectKid

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile

PTS: Pu4ahefp2nMXeQw2cxome8g6V9B4faLx81 BTC: 1NcZg4xF9zSCNUpVanfwfMJY7kqAXtdrbu MMC: MWsdbnkdZRPNEQru1YeeATZTGmqhuSYFoN
Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/protoshare www.reddit.com/r/memorycoin

Offline chida

• View Profile
BTC: 12A5tZgivCa7BVF4YbQdtSedFzanpCbupb
MMC: MBayoLj9WEWTsCk8n45G37tDSSJP2Dd9k5
PTS: PiVUjNkwk6VKrKWCMtA7NkqFhfkqR5pnCS

Offline Djemi

• View Profile
Hey,

- Dell PowerEdge R200
- Intel Xeon QuadCore X3320 2,4 Ghz

Quad-Core E3-1220 3.1GHz Sandy Bridge Xeon
Processor: Intel Xeon E5504 2Ghz Quad
Intel Xeon X3450 4 x 2.66 + HT
Intel Xeon E3-1240v2

Hi guy, here we are in a GPU mining discussion so you are out of topic,
anyway, the best one seems to be E3-1240, but I think it is non profittable as well,
consider that E3-1220 are capable of 1.7 hpm, that is absolutely too poor at the moment.

Offline reorder

• View Profile
Guys,

Offline smokim11

• View Profile

The price goes down, because miners want sell their MMC as quickly as possible.  >:(

As a person who was cpu mining MMC until the gpu miner was released, I completely agree.  It's depressing watching the price & profitability plummet for no good reason other than people undercutting prices for a quick sale. 

In the long term, those morons are cutting everyone's, including their own golden goose's neck, and destabilizing the currency in the process with their short sightedness.

The funny thing is, you can see the same with the majority of alt cryptos ever since the news stories broke in the media.  The general public saw nothing but a get rich quick scheme in their mind, and have no idea of the market consequences, & don't care about ruining the value or destroying the public confidence in the currency with their grab for the instant payoff...  >:(

It doesn't help that the 1gh pool is suggesting to use a bter.com wallet address for deposits. That just enables dumping the coin. The other part that is hurting this coin is the fact that it's sitting on one exchange at the moment. The good thing is that this coin isn't a copy paste. It's not associated with a meme and its not being pumped and dumped. This will be a long term coin. That being said it does need to gain traction in the crypto world. Good thing is there will be a CEO that will be responsible for that.

Let those idiots deposit their earnings straight into bter, they are not going to get anything. Withdrawals are not working for awhile. An exchange site that big that still has not solved the "Problem" which I highly doubt its a real problem is probably cashing out everyone's coins.

Let them dump, people seem to be happy to buy their coins, in return they are getting nothing in return. Lets see how long they can last spending money on mining without any returns to pay off their server/power...etc expenses.
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline dimiro

• View Profile
Hey,

- Dell PowerEdge R200
- Intel Xeon QuadCore X3320 2,4 Ghz

Quad-Core E3-1220 3.1GHz Sandy Bridge Xeon
Processor: Intel Xeon E5504 2Ghz Quad
Intel Xeon X3450 4 x 2.66 + HT
Intel Xeon E3-1240v2