Author Topic: TOP 3 REASONS TO BUY BITSHARES NOW!  (Read 20444 times)

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
Check your PM urgently, thanks

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

1. Price is near all time lows
2. At the same time 2.0 is about to launch

These two factors alone should be enough for anyone interested enough in BitShares to buy some. I'm not the type to scream and I don't like to advise people when it comes to crypto but this really seems like an opportunity.

3. Hoping the price will go up a little bit. This will make development easier. Not to mention referral program which should bring lots of new users in, I'm really excited about that. New users should provide more liquidity! So in resume: more devopment, users and liquidity. Everything a project needs.

4. Sharedropping is back

Btw, because atm seems a good time to buy and I was commenting it with the guys, I got a friend of mine really excited about BitShares thanks to PeerTracks. He bought a little which is awesome since he has never owned any other crypto and is eagerly waiting for PeerTracks so he can share his music  8) damn I'm proud.

You cheated.. you listed 4!! That's ok.. still brownie worthy! Check your wallet!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
1. Price is near all time lows
2. At the same time 2.0 is about to launch

These two factors alone should be enough for anyone interested enough in BitShares to buy some. I'm not the type to scream and I don't like to advise people when it comes to crypto but this really seems like an opportunity.

3. Hoping the price will go up a little bit. This will make development easier. Not to mention referral program which should bring lots of new users in, I'm really excited about that. New users should provide more liquidity! So in resume: more devopment, users and liquidity. Everything a project needs.

4. Sharedropping is back

Btw, because atm seems a good time to buy and I was commenting it with the guys, I got a friend of mine really excited about BitShares thanks to PeerTracks. He bought a little which is awesome since he has never owned any other crypto and is eagerly waiting for PeerTracks so he can share his music  8) damn I'm proud.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
1. Community appears to be becoming more active as we can tell by the change up in delegates.

2. Bts as a sharedrop target may be its biggest advantage over other cryptos, and that has not received enough attention.

3. Dumpage by large whales probably based on margin calls has driven the price down further than fundamentals justify.  This won't last and should result in a big rally after the liquidation.

All true.. give me your BTS address.. you got brownies pending!

mattjohnson

Thanks data!

1. Community appears to be becoming more active as we can tell by the change up in delegates.

2. Bts as a sharedrop target may be its biggest advantage over other cryptos, and that has not received enough attention.

3. Dumpage by large whales probably based on margin calls has driven the price down further than fundamentals justify.  This won't last and should result in a big rally after the liquidation.

All true.. give me your BTS address.. you got brownies pending!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Reason #1 - The time is right.

Reason #2 - The price is right.

Reason #3 - It's going to the moon before year end.

What are your Top 3 reasons to buy BTS now?

I will send Brownies for every good post I see with good reasons!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+