Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Identabit Hangout w/ John Underwood  (Read 3739 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BTS: Stan
Re: Identabit Hangout w/ John Underwood
« Reply #45 on: October 10, 2015, 08:27:55 PM »
Hi everybody!

I am new to this forum. I have just heard about Identabit. Sounds very interesting. How can I get an account and where can I buy the coins? Also, what is the coin code if I want to buy it on a crypto exchange?

Thanks.

Soleri
Identabit is not out there yet so u cant buy it on an exchange and also can't get an "account". It was said that BTS holders as well as Brownie.PTS holders (can be bought on Bitshares's internal exchange) will get 20% each of the identabit "coins" when it does come out.

Note:  A random date between when IDB was announced and when it is launched will be used for the snapshot of BTS holders who get honored.  That date will be picked at random near genesis and is unknown at this time.  Details of the random algorithm are also unknown.  Best bet is to own BTS that whole time.

;)

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline DMo09

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2015, 10:28:52 PM »
Another Hangout would be good.  I believe in John Underwood and would like to hear what he has to say.  Whatever that may be.

TravelsAsia

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2015, 05:25:11 PM »
Another Hangout would be good.  I believe in John Underwood and would like to hear what he has to say.  Whatever that may be.

+5% I'd like to hear more about it.

Google+