Author Topic: Pitchfork Countdown May Begin Next Week  (Read 34917 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
+5% the countdown means a lot of work for everyone I guess.

this  :P
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
When Tony says buy you buy.
A trully elevating feeling to see 2.0 coming of age.  :)
Load testing at 100K TPS will not be viable with standard network connections.
I see, thanks for the reply. Well I'm sure as we start to test transactions speed, that even at a relatively low number for BitShares, it's still a huge number compared with other projects
Yea. I wonder if it is possible to show that we can achieve 100K TPS in a Local Area Network (LAN) and an average maximum speed at XXX TPS for LIVE network due to a limitation of an witness node Internet speed averaged out.  This can satisfy our claim that bts can achieve 100K TPS if and when the Internet bandwidth reaches LAN speed.

good idea    lan   Low latency ,Pressure test mining limit and find bottlenecks

@bytemaster @Stan - to prove it, just take your phone and video record a 1min clip or something showing a split screen. CLI on one side and xeroc's new tps gauge (http://stats.bitshares.eu) on the other side, then post it to the YT 2.0 vids (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjbx3qSmDe7QO5WHjpx6w3o_xQD6JLm4R).
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
 +5% the countdown means a lot of work for everyone I guess.

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline betax

• View Profile
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags

I see, thanks for the reply. Well I'm sure as we start to test transactions speed, that even at a relatively low number for BitShares, it's still a huge number compared with other projects

Yea. I wonder if it is possible to show that we can achieve 100K TPS in a Local Area Network (LAN) and an average maximum speed at XXX TPS for LIVE network due to a limitation of an witness node Internet speed averaged out.  This can satisfy our claim that bts can achieve 100K TPS if and when the Internet bandwidth reaches LAN speed.

good idea    lan   Low latency ,Pressure test mining limit and find bottlenecks

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube

« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 04:50:31 am by cube »
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Very nice and timely...

These (even if target time is missed by a week or 2) are very nice news and perfectly coinciding with my prediction for a[edit bout] 50% drop (made here
… but by now those stupid BTS should have fallen by more than 50% in CNY terms ( aren’t they BM?) (alternatively BM should have come back to his senses)…but this were the good old days, I guess and I should have been able to make my 100% gain by now.
and here
When the lead developer of the project wants the BTS price to go down* who am I to argue with him. And as I have no other means to short BTS I did the next best thing - sold [edit all my BTS] (not now but within days of the brownie points announcement) and am waiting for the price to at least cut in half to buy back.
)

In so many words...time to buy back my BTS. And for you to do the same (or even short bitUSD or whatever your risk profile calls for)...

my 2 c - buy Buy BUY  :)

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags

Offline Moon

• View Profile

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline JA

• View Profile

Offline onceuponatime

We've got ourselves a BitShares meme right there

OK then, but when Tony says "die", you die!

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

We've got ourselves a BitShares meme right there
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline montpelerin

• View Profile
Very nice and timely...

These (even if target time is missed by a week or 2) are very nice news and perfectly coinciding with my prediction for a[edit bout] 50% drop (made here
… but by now those stupid BTS should have fallen by more than 50% in CNY terms ( aren’t they BM?) (alternatively BM should have come back to his senses)…but this were the good old days, I guess and I should have been able to make my 100% gain by now.
and here
When the lead developer of the project wants the BTS price to go down* who am I to argue with him. And as I have no other means to short BTS I did the next best thing - sold [edit all my BTS] (not now but within days of the brownie points announcement) and am waiting for the price to at least cut in half to buy back.
)

In so many words...time to buy back my BTS. And for you to do the same (or even short bitUSD or whatever your risk profile calls for)...

my 2 c - buy Buy BUY  :)

;D

+5%