Author Topic: Repost: Announcing AGS & BitShares Allocation  (Read 17929 times)

Offline BTCguru

• View Profile
Re: Repost: Announcing AGS & BitShares Allocation
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2014, 12:07:56 am »

They keep them.
See OP:
"What happens to all the donations?"

100% of the proceeds go to growing the crypto-equity industry. Zero percent  will be retained as profits Invictus.
That means these BTSX, together with Donated PTS/BTC, will be allocated in an asset pool that 3i promises to grow DAC industry, but not as company profit. Am I intepreting correct?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2014, 12:14:37 am »

They keep them.
See OP:
"What happens to all the donations?"

100% of the proceeds go to growing the crypto-equity industry. Zero percent  will be retained as profits Invictus.
That means these BTSX, together with Donated PTS/BTC, will be allocated in an asset pool that 3i promises to grow DAC industry, but not as company profit. Am I intepreting correct?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Correct. That is what the OP said. But maybe an I3 staff member can confirm that...

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2014, 12:26:31 am »
Correct. Not as profit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2014, 05:32:36 pm »
Hi guys.  I'm not very technically savvy, so I'm a little nervous about donating PTS/BTC.  Once I donate, then what do I have to do?

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2014, 05:35:59 pm »
Hi guys.  I'm not very technically savvy, so I'm a little nervous about donating PTS/BTC.  Once I donate, then what do I have to do?

Assuming you donate from Bitcoin Qt or ProtoShares Qt and not from an exchange, all you have to do is backup your wallet.dat file.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2014, 05:50:01 pm »

Assuming you donate from Bitcoin Qt or ProtoShares Qt and not from an exchange, all you have to do is backup your wallet.dat file.

Then I just wait for my AGS and BTS to appear in my wallet?

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2014, 07:07:07 pm »

Then I just wait for my AGS and BTS to appear in my wallet?

When you download the BTS wallet after launch (March) then you will import your wallet.dat and have BTS.

Offline Brent.Allsop

• View Profile
    • Canonizer.com
« Reply #52 on: January 30, 2014, 01:26:16 am »

It says: "Be vigilant! Watch for slow days and anyone can snag some great bargains."

Also people mention things like some guy is buying 10 BTC worth each day.

How do you get this kind of information?

Brent Allsop

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2014, 01:54:03 am »

It says: "Be vigilant! Watch for slow days and anyone can snag some great bargains."

Brent Allsop

agsexplorer.com

Offline Markus

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2014, 02:29:30 am »

Brent Allsop

Start here https://blockchain.info/de/address/1KVR6eyJMuXJJGNFjAGpS9F167GqzEg2d9
and click yourself through to the addresses receiving the change. You'll see that one guy has invested about 275 BTC into AGS and has at least 205 BTC left to spend.
If he keeps it up he will end up with about  +5% of all BitShares :)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 02:35:16 am by Markus »

clout

« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2014, 08:05:50 pm »
Do AGS Holders get test bts

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2014, 08:08:28 pm »

Offline Brent.Allsop

• View Profile
    • Canonizer.com
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2014, 09:33:11 pm »

After Bitshares are trading...

If you sell some shares, do you also share the rights to be included in subsequent DAO Genesis blocks?

Or are the new DAO Genesis blocks only seeded form the holders of shares in the Bitshares Genesis block?

Or something else?

Brent Allsop

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2014, 09:45:51 pm »

After Bitshares are trading...

If you sell some shares, do you also share the rights to be included in subsequent DAO Genesis blocks?

Or are the new DAO Genesis blocks only seeded form the holders of shares in the Bitshares Genesis block?

Or something else?

Brent Allsop

PTS and AGS spawn all.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Brent.Allsop

• View Profile
    • Canonizer.com
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2014, 12:08:58 pm »

OK, they "span all".

So does that mean there will be one fixed "genesis block" set of participants, that will be used for all subsequent DAOs?  And if you sell the first Bitshares, once they are trading, you will not be selling your right to have those shares in subsequent genesis blocks, be owned by you?

Brent Allsop