Author Topic: Emergency Measure - Temporary Shutdown of MineBitShares  (Read 49798 times)

Tuck Fheman

Any plans to merge mine LTC/DOGE/VIA?

Tuck Fheman

What is the proper format for X11 to mine BROWNIE.PTS?

In looking at users there appears to be a "|" separating the username and asset, but that's not what the instructions say.

So I'm looking for some clarification. Thanks!

You can use either a space or a "|", both are acceptable.

Code: [Select]
        public static char[] AddressDelimiter = new[] { ' ', '|' };

ty!

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hybr1d

In looking at users there appears to be a "|" separating the username and asset, but that's not what the instructions say.

You can use either a space or a "|", both are acceptable.

Code: [Select]
        public static char[] AddressDelimiter = new[] { ' ', '|' };
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie

Tuck Fheman

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
HERE YE, HERE YE, payments have occured. This would not have been realized without the help of the community, but I realized there is an error in terms of payments which is if a person mines less than 45 BTS, they're entirely ignored. I will make changes to the system so if you mine less than 45 BTS, you're assigned a "credit" for the next payout cycle (so that if credit + pay for that cycle > 45, then you get paid, otherwise your pay for that cycle gets added onto your credit).

[BTS Daemon] BTS: 3066.36918
        [BTS Daemon] proctologic was paid 31.00000 1.3.0
        [BTS Daemon] oakmaster was paid 440.00000 1.3.0
        [BTS Daemon] www.minebitshares-com was paid 140.2857 1.3.535
        [BTS Daemon] www.minebitshares-com was paid 3.1632 1.3.121
        [BTS Daemon] www.minebitshares-com was paid 652.00000 1.3.0
        [BTS Daemon] ihashfury was paid 17.00000 1.3.0

1.3.0 is BTS, 1.3.121 is USD, 1.3.535 is BROWNIE.PTS

Apologies to those who mined less than 45 BTS, will have the system corrected for the next payout.
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

x11 looks to be working again.  How will payout amounts work with 2.0's higher fee's?  Still daily or will the miner be able to decide?

Good question. In the future we might be able to make updates that enable miners to determine when their payouts occur. However with the current system that was not planned.

During the testing period we are going to continue to payout every 0.02BTC balance, however, once we go into production, we will adjust this rate based on the amount of mining taking place to approximate something close to a daily payout. So for example when we go into production, we might get more miners going then, and so we might increase the payout rate to every 0.1 BTC. Later we may increase it to every 1 BTC and so on to be distributed to all miners.

The reason for the variation is to ensure we are not getting gamed during payouts with someone setting sell orders at certain times knowing we are paying out then.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline proctologic

• View Profile
there is some port and diffchanges so please look at this list and choose correct port and restart miners

SHA256

Normal Vardiff
Port 3339
minDiff:128
maxDiff:8192

High Vardiff
Port 3338
minDiff:8192,
maxDiff:16384

Low Vardiff
Port 3337
minDiff:8
maxDiff:128

Scrypt

Low Vardiff
Port 4449
minDiff:128
maxDiff:4096

Normal Vardiff
Port 4448
minDiff:4096,
maxDiff:8192

High Vardiff
Port 4444
minDiff:8192,
maxDiff:16284

Fixed Diff 2048 for TITAN
Port 4447
Diff:2048

Fixed Diff 512
Port 4446
diff:512

Fixed Diff 1024
Port 4445
diff:1024

X11

Normal Vardiff
Port 5559
minDiff:0.0001
maxDiff:1

Fixed Diff 0.2
Port 5558
Diff:0.2

Some recommendations
SCRYPT

Below 500KH: 32
500+: 64
1000+: 128
2000+: 256
3000+: 384
5000+: 512
10000+: 1024
25000+: 2048
50000+: 4096
100000+: 8192
250000+: 16284
SHA-256 coins:

1-100GH: 8
100GH-500GH: 256
500GH-1TH: 512
1TH+: 1024
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 06:52:25 pm by proctologic »

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
x11 looks to be working again.  How will payout amounts work with 2.0's higher fee's?  Still daily or will the miner be able to decide?

As of right now the way the payout works is when the pool has mined 0.02 BTC worth in coins (realistically its more like 0.029 BTC due to transfer loss), this is converted to BTS and then paid out to the miners. Thus, it's not on a timed schedule but on an ASAP schedule. I'm sure this will be adjusted as more people start mining. I will link Bunker to this to get you an official response of how he wants the end-result to be.
Developer @ Freebie

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile

Offline proctologic

• View Profile
don't mind me guys, just on an on topic post coming through..
[12/3/2015 10:26:56 PM] Begin Cycle...
        [Cryptsy] BTC: 0.00734649
        [Poloniex] BTC: 0.01932096
        [Poloniex] BTS: 0.00000000

Once that # hits 0.01 it'll get moved, and poloniex will be > 0.02, so a payout will exec shortly after. Also that down time on the user stats was because I renamed some stuff in the DB (and forgot to re-publish the website)... oops.

+5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
don't mind me guys, just on an on topic post coming through..
[12/3/2015 10:26:56 PM] Begin Cycle...
        [Cryptsy] BTC: 0.00734649
        [Poloniex] BTC: 0.01932096
        [Poloniex] BTS: 0.00000000

Once that # hits 0.01 it'll get moved, and poloniex will be > 0.02, so a payout will exec shortly after. Also that down time on the user stats was because I renamed some stuff in the DB (and forgot to re-publish the website)... oops.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 10:46:22 pm by hybridd »
Developer @ Freebie

Offline kuro112

Is this ready for production pool? nonworking X11 and nonworking stats? http://216.146.143.200/Dashboard/User?address=proctologic

the stats work perfectly fine? as for x11 id ask data anout that its not up to us to configure his unomp software
Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

oh looking into that right now, my bad didnt notice that, it worked perfectly for me :P

will be fixed shortly.

fixed
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 10:24:07 pm by kuro112 »
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline proctologic

• View Profile
Is this ready for production pool? nonworking X11 and nonworking stats? http://216.146.143.200/Dashboard/User?address=proctologic

the stats work perfectly fine? as for x11 id ask data anout that its not up to us to configure his unomp software
Server Error in '/' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="Off"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/>
    </system.web>
</configuration>

Offline kuro112

CTO @ Freebie, LLC