Author Topic: (Poll) Should Sharedropping Projects have to Pay tx fees for the Sharedrop?  (Read 6687 times)

Tuck Fheman

I've been waiting to see when assets like this got created, and whether the forum would be against them and try to blacklist/censor them or what would happen, lolz.

I've come close several times, but backed off just before clicking the button. I ran 10 different ideas by someone else and decided to go with a more positive UIA since I'd basically be throwing $15 away and pissing off a lot of people by tipping something like "FU" constantly. Besides I can still get the point across for 1 BTS. ;)

Offline phillyguy

worthless sharebits fun tokens that I can pass around for shits and giggles.

:-\

I believe the fact that people have paid BTS for them makes them not exactly "worthless".

I could be wrong, unless you consider BTS worthless as well ... and if that's the case, then you're just wrong.

#sharebits "phillyguy" 1 FUCKYOU
 :P

LOL. Thanks for proving my point.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hybr1d

I believe the fact that people have paid BTS for them makes them not exactly "worthless".

I could be wrong, unless you consider BTS worthless as well ... and if that's the case, then you're just wrong.

I've been waiting to see when assets like this got created, and whether the forum would be against them and try to blacklist/censor them or what would happen, lolz.
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey Tuck Fheman, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about ShareBits? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Tuck Fheman

Offline phillyguy

Has there ever been a share drop by an outside entity on the BTS community? Or just needless circle jerking?

by an outside entity?  as soon as they sharedrop they are no longer "outside entities"...

to name a few of these "outside entities":
1) PLAY
2) MUSE
3) IDENTABITS
4) LOTTOSHARES (PT 1 AND PT 2)
5) SHAREBITS

As for target audiences...we have a GREAT one: Brownies.  in fact, while sharedropping on bts mostly means sharedropping on a few whales and centralized exchanges these days...brownies have been very solid target.  :)

*p.s. brownies was likely just the very beginning.

Ok...so I have BTS and brownie.pts. How can I claim what's already been share dropped?

Are you seriously mentioning Identabit!

Fuzzy - I appreciate your passion but come on man, try not to be so full of bullshit.

thank you for appreciating my passion, but to be honest it is not bullshit.  All of these chains have different teams working on them...though they also consult with bm and their team if/when needed.  Sharedropping is multifaceted...and is the beginning of the sharing economy.  You don't have to believe me today...but someday you will.   :)

Who said anything about believing you? I asked two questions and you provided a bunch of white noise instead of answers.

Has any group from another coin or project that was previously unrelated to BTS come to our community and said "we want your support, here's a sharedrop" and then it actually happened? Answer: No

Ok, So I have BTS and brownie.pts, how can I claim what's already been dropped? No answer from you, just garbage "if you don't believe me, someday you will"

Tuck Fehman atleast answered and said I can register my forum name and claim some worthless sharebits fun tokens that I can pass around for shits and giggles.

So, the point I was trying to get across with my original post is: Why are you starting a discussion about sharedropping fees when we can't even get anyone from another REAL crypto project to look at BTS and this community as an option?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 10:15:38 am by phillyguy »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fuzzy

Has there ever been a share drop by an outside entity on the BTS community? Or just needless circle jerking?

by an outside entity?  as soon as they sharedrop they are no longer "outside entities"...

1) PLAY
2) MUSE
3) IDENTABITS
5) SHAREBITS

As for target audiences...we have a GREAT one: Brownies.  in fact, while sharedropping on bts mostly means sharedropping on a few whales and centralized exchanges these days...brownies have been very solid target.  :)

Ok...so I have BTS and brownie.pts. How can I claim what's already been share dropped?

Fuzzy - I appreciate your passion but come on man, try not to be so full of bullshit.

thank you for appreciating my passion, but to be honest it is not bullshit.  All of these chains have different teams working on them...though they also consult with bm and their team if/when needed.  Sharedropping is multifaceted...and is the beginning of the sharing economy.  You don't have to believe me today...but someday you will.   :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Tuck Fheman

I think you pretended to not get that he is not asking anything but a rhetorical question, and I did not care much to put a completely unrelated to this thread comment in response to your post.

No no, I only read the first line of his post and responded thinking it was legit.  :-\

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I think you are now allowed to hold brownies in account that is not matching you forum name, to begin with.

[hint] how else will BM know from which account to confiscate them if he choses to do so?

Maybe I'm confused about the question. But my answer was dealing with how he can recover the tokens I sharedropped to all Brownie.PTS hodlers via Sharebits. If the receiver does not have the same account name on the forum they will need to register it here to claim ... because the sharedrop was to BTS account names and the bot is only tied to forum names (currently).
I think you pretended to not get that he is not asking anything but a rhetorical question, and I did not care much to put a completely unrelated to this thread comment in response to your post.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Tuck Fheman

I think you are now allowed to hold brownies in account that is not matching you forum name, to begin with.

[hint] how else will BM know from which account to confiscate them if he choses to do so?

Maybe I'm confused about the question. But my answer was dealing with how he can recover the tokens I sharedropped to all Brownie.PTS hodlers via Sharebits. If the receiver does not have the same account name on the forum they will need to register it here to claim ... because the sharedrop was to BTS account names and the bot is only tied to forum names (currently).

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

If your BTS account hodling Brownies is different from your forum name, you need to register that BTS account name on the forum, then head over to Sharebits.io to claim yer coinage.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 03:53:06 am by tonyk »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Tuck Fheman

If your BTS account hodling Brownies is different from your forum name, you need to register that BTS account name on the forum, then head over to Sharebits.io to claim yer coinage.

Offline phillyguy

1) PLAY
2) MUSE
3) IDENTABITS
5) SHAREBITS

Offline fuzzy

1) PLAY
2) MUSE
3) IDENTABITS
5) SHAREBITS

« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 01:00:16 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hybr1d
I don't think non %-factored share drops are really "fair" and no serious business venture would ever do this. That's just my opinion though, others might feel different.
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie