Author Topic: [ANN] Bitshares E-sports Tournament [ANN]  (Read 16739 times)

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
so uh.. anyone up for a team?

360-noskill here

I'm down, but you will have to deal with me screaming expletives as I get killed over and over again.

We will have a total of 200 matches. Lots of chances to get killed and use expletives.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies

360-noskill here

I'm down, but you will have to deal with me screaming expletives as I get killed over and over again. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

360-noskill here

Offline kuro112

Registration is officially open at

http://compete.gamebet.gg

we encourage bitshares to enter a team however, please keep in mind before you sign up it is only for serious players with 8 people available to play!

final screenshots:

and the wallet system:

« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 12:54:27 am by kuro112 »
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline kuro112

getting ready to release the whole system and follow up with social media, as promised more information:

About:

Rules:
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
new banner is ready :D

I remember reading an older post from AK (Vote) about contributing to e-gaming. Is that still the case?

@Xypher knows more about that than I

Good deal, here's the link:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19554.msg250932.html#msg250932

Very excited to see E-sports find it's way to Bitshares.

Have to be honest.
AK has been very patient with my delays and highly collaborative.
Messaged him, stan and Dan about the tournament.
Waiting to hear back.

Pinging other brands (CCEDK, Muse) to join in at the moment.
Would love it if we can bring maximum brand exposure with a single campaign.

As for press release : I will ping journalists and see if we can arrange some PR

Regards

TravelsAsia

I remember reading an older post from AK (Vote) about contributing to e-gaming. Is that still the case?

Good deal, here's the link:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19554.msg250932.html#msg250932

Very excited to see E-sports find it's way to Bitshares.

Offline kuro112

CTO @ Freebie, LLC

TravelsAsia

Offline kuro112

wow that has a very nice look! Only thing missing might be a Freebies logo there or on the background with transparency to go with the theme, after all, you need your brand to be recognized right? I would also suggest the BitShares logo even if small and discrete.

im actually working with my art guy right now to make a cool logo that combies freebie and shitshares for this :D

the system will be released within an hour or two, there has been some delays today but all in all its ready to start taking sign ups!
CTO @ Freebie, LLC

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
wow that has a very nice look! Only thing missing might be a Freebies logo there or on the background with transparency to go with the theme, after all, you need your brand to be recognized right? I would also suggest the BitShares logo even if small and discrete.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline DMo09

• View Profile
Sports-betting robots are giving the industry bad press right now.  There might be a niche for a system that is peer to peer, so that 95% of the winnings don't go to the 1% bots...

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
 +5% I've never looked into the e-sports market but all the screenshots look great, good luck!
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline konelectric

How are you planning to promote/market this beyond the members of the bitshare community?

awesome question, the key marketing platforms we are using are:

Reddit
Twitch
Gaming forums

Via sharebits:
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram

we have a detailed marketing plan laid out which we are more than happy to share, we are working closely with @eagleeye in this regard,
perhaps he and @Freebieservers can shed more light.

Any plans for articles in places like Coindesk and Bitcoin Magazine?
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.