Author Topic: OPENPOS :: Smartcoins Point Of Sale (POS) & BitShares Wallet for Android/iPhone  (Read 103789 times)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
Do you have some images of the mobile wallet ,  a teaser maybe ? How do we see the product ?

Sure, I'll try to shoot a little video next week and post it here so you guys can see how the mobile wallet works. Here's some screen shots of an early alpha of it though:

Homescreen:

Contacts screen:

Send screen:

Receive screen:
kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline bitacer

I would like to know what @xeroc thinks about this. Could comment please .

Offline bitacer

Do you have some images of the mobile wallet ,  a teaser maybe ? How do we see the product ?

Offline yvv

• View Profile
We plan to raise 19k EUR for the whole development of the BitShares Wallet and the Smartcoin POS.
Edit: From the OPENPOS overview:
- require holders to be white-listed
- issuer may transfer asset back to himself
- issuer must approve all transfers
what is this for? (Removed the offer for now)

These are the standard settings for most Tokens.

I see. Is it requirement of regulators?

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
We plan to raise 19k EUR for the whole development of the BitShares Wallet and the Smartcoin POS.

These are the standard settings for most Tokens.

Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline yvv

• View Profile

Offline yvv

• View Profile

This makes it worth 0.038 EUR or about 12 BTS per 1 OPENPOS. I made my bid.

https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPENPOS_BTS

« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 05:01:53 pm by yvv »

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
So you will be working with a consulting firm for the integration? Can you provide the name of the firm and some projects that they have completed?  Will they be paid in fiat or will they also receive open pos?

No, I hire independent freelancers, I cannot give out their information to anyone, we are bound by non-disclosure/non-compete agreements. Freelancers are much cheaper, they have lower overhead and care more about their reputation too without having to force me to go through middlemen.

As for payment, it depends on the freelancer. The expensive guys only take fiat right now, but I am slowly converting them to BitShares gurus. The guys who just do small projects for me, I pay all of them in BTC and BTS. None of them will receive any sharedropped OPENPOS.
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
That 50K number came directly from Odoo. The moment our module is integrated, all of those businesses will be able to use it in their existing systems. The architecture and design has been laid out, what features will go where, looping (future-proofing) through the smartcoins and uia's that the odoo user even needs to see (ie: the user would not need to offer the customer the AAAAAA asset at the cash register) etc, now we just need the money to pay the Devs who will build this. It took us about 3 weeks just to get the firm bid proposal from them. It is mainly python code too so I was able to get a really good deal on the labor charges. We can have the POS into beta stage in less than 2 months if we can just secure the funding.

So you will be working with a consulting firm for the integration? Can you provide the name of the firm and some projects that they have completed?  Will they be paid in fiat or will they also receive open pos?

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
That 50K number came directly from Odoo. The moment our module is integrated, all of those businesses will be able to use it in their existing systems. The architecture and design has been laid out, what features will go where, looping (future-proofing) through the smartcoins and uia's that the odoo user even needs to see (ie: the user would not need to offer the customer the AAAAAA asset at the cash register) etc, now we just need the money to pay the Devs who will build this. It took us about 3 weeks just to get the firm bid proposal from them. It is mainly python code too so I was able to get a really good deal on the labor charges. We can have the POS into beta stage in less than 2 months if we can just secure the funding.
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline karnal

• View Profile
"Integration with over 50K Odoo POS businesses (supermarket chains, restaurants, retail shops)" --> Could we get clarification on this ? Should it read Integration with potentially over 50K (...) or did I read that right?

Also, clarification on what is done already and what isn't ?

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
How many devs are there and what are their qualifications?  I need to know job history and academic history before investing. I would also like to see a portfolio of past work.

Portfolios are protected by NDA's and I cannot give up their personal information, but I will tell you that I work with highly qualified Devs from all over the world. San Francisco, Italy, Latvia, Ukraine, Pakistan, Turkey, Russia and India primarily.
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210
How much do you want to raise for your projects?

Yep, this wasn't mentioned I believe. 10k, 20k?

The BitShares Wallet is already build and will be available for download January 4th 2016.

We screened the best Odoo developer teams and spoke to the Odoo Management about our project within the last couple of weeks. We are confident we got the best team to finish this job. As soon as we get the funding for the first down payment, we will start developing the Smartcoin POS. 

How many devs are there and what are their qualifications?  I need to know job history and academic history before investing. I would also like to see a portfolio of past work.

I am sure Ken can provide the required documents for you.

Merry Christmas to you all.
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile