Author Topic: January 2016 update  (Read 18222 times)

Offline bitcoin777

• View Profile
I hope i can finally unlock ny muse with this client update..  On another note TrooperS is a terrible name.

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
You have to wonder where all the money went, at least for AGS there was a public list of expenses. Here I can't help feel like it's all gone to travelling and "networking", which I'm sure has been productive but there's been talk of websites and a wallet being developed, did that actually happen?

Oh and TroopeerS, really? Sounds like something for 10 year olds imo, and it makes no sense for an international product.

Don't forget in the last update there was mention of a high powered attorney that they had to run everything by.  Yes, always need that fantastic legal advice when you have no product....

Now thats money well spent :)

lol
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 05:39:33 pm by Marky0001 »

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
Thanks for the update.

TroopeerS is a strange name, I don't get it, is it a play on words, like True Peers or something? 

As for the complaints, I don't think Peertracks as had that much money to work with but I don't remember.

The short term goal is to get MUSE's marketcap to rise.
We are confident that our presence in the mainstream media, accompanied by screenshots and footage of both Troopeers and PeerTracks, will get the outside attention MUSE needs to rise.

Your marketing approach seems fairly good but given the long period of time since inception without an MVP, and that as you acknowledge both the initial altcoin boom and recent tech bubble is over, it might be optimistic to expect the CAP to rise much before a product is released. A strong video will certainly help.

You may consider getting in touch with Microsoft's BAAS when you have a very clear roadmap, video and screenshots. It's a long shot that you would get on there, pre product launch but that would get MUSE to $4-8 Million CAP judging from recent additions, Emercoin and Factom.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 04:32:09 pm by Empirical1.2 »
If you want to take the island burn the boats

jaran

You have to wonder where all the money went, at least for AGS there was a public list of expenses. Here I can't help feel like it's all gone to travelling and "networking", which I'm sure has been productive but there's been talk of websites and a wallet being developed, did that actually happen?

Oh and TroopeerS, really? Sounds like something for 10 year olds imo, and it makes no sense for an international product.

Don't forget in the last update there was mention of a high powered attorney that they had to run everything by.  Yes, always need that fantastic legal advice when you have no product....

Now thats money well spent :)

38PTSWarrior

I have linked several artists to cedric at peertracks dot com. It can only become a success.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

my thought too ....
BTS money was crappy spent , but at least BTS did provided some failed product ( 1.0 )  and several versions of failed website .

I have no problem seeing failed work . but ...  at least there should be some failed work after one year , right ..
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile

Exactly that man... Sometimes i think they have had some nice trips to Eastern Europe lol

Offline svk

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline Pheonike

It is suppose to represent all fan-based industries. PeerTracks will be one branch of it. You can have a "PeerTracks" frontend for athletes, actors, writers, etc.

Offline DMo09

• View Profile
I don't understand... is the new name supposed to replace "Peertracks" or is it a name for a different branch?

TravelsAsia

Still not sure how I feel about the new name, though. What do other people think of the name?

Not a fan. :(

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
I agree on most of the replies here and I am not here to fud the project, but with every additional month passing by you hope for BIG news, because you barely hear from them.

And as I said I post the link to the webpage in every comment section of I can when people are talking about music and the future of it.

But how the hell can promotion work when you cannot refer to a single bit of progress and as I said the webpage looks horrible!

At least in this department they should have done it right at least in 18 months!

TravelsAsia

So cob, don't you think talk is cheap?

That's why you don't see Cob doing cartwheels with fireworks exploding out his butt with weekly updates. I rather him take his time to do it right than rush a project that's not ready. When he has something to show, he'll show. He said we'll see screenshots in February, I wish him the best on continuing to develop the product.

Between my holdings and the guys I proxy for,  we have a substantial investment in this product's success. I understand your frustration and I wish the project was further along. I also wish I was 6'4 but that didn't quite happen either.  Cob laid out the challenges, where he's heading and some upcoming expectations. It's a gamble that I'm happy to take.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 09:10:40 pm by TravelsAsia »

Offline Marky0001

• View Profile
I dont know what you think, but thats how crashing Projects always end up. Taking the funds, spending on numerous Events but in the end they all start to inform the "Investors" how bad everything around them is working out and that`s why no one can present you a single bit of what they "have been working on" for the last 16-20months.

Too bad, but i see another Investment just got burned in this stupid crypto world. Seems like ETH and FCT should have been my only investments

Who pissed in your cheerios man? These projects aren't exactly cookie cutter and yes a lot of them will fail. ETH and FCT are great projects as well but perhaps crypto isn't the space for you. I look at crypto as high risk with the chance of high reward. With that risk comes a huge chance of loss.

That said I don't think your investment is "burned up". The project is still alive, moving forward, and just about to get its name out there. Up to you of course - I'll be happy to buy your shares and sit on them for another couple years.

I honestly don't know how you drew this conclusion, because I am simply pointing out the bad "marketing strategy" considering the investors. First you make some great "promises" during the crowdsale and 1.5 years after there is nothing they can present to us.
Hearing those stories like we have today is a punch in the face, because these kind of updates can be made on a weekly basis. There aren't even liquid markets to risk a crash when you have bad news to tell.

If cob shows up every 8 weeks with a monthly update I expect some technical updates and results to present.

So what is the bottom line of all this update? I really don't see the meaning and I am asking for facts.

I have the feeling there is absolutely nothing on the line that works as it was supposed to work plus the webpage of muse and peertracks are horrible and don't attract anyone.

Every non-crypto person I have the link to peertracks doesn't understand if this is a joke or Ponzi scheme. Nothing there to test or get a feeling of.

So cob, don't you think talk is cheap?