Author Topic: How to increase BTS market cap (simple crude method)  (Read 9435 times)

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

iHashFury

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
yhea .. we are having great fun there

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
Many of you will scoff at this but it does work.

Cryptotraders hangout on poloniex and they see the troll box. 
They are influenced by what is said in the troll box and they get news from the trollbox. (they will deny this)
Newly rich speculators from eth and maid will be looking for the next big trade to double their money again.

I always see people talking up eth maid factom etc but never BTS
If there were a bunch of us in there daily talking up the benefits of BTS it could generate real interest and hype.
This kind of hype can quickly see large rallies, especially in low volume coins like bts.
A 50% rally in a day is easy and sustainable after the drops BTS has suffered in the last year.
A large rally generates more intrigue and interest and can become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I know a lot of you programming geniuses will think that the technical superiority will eventually sell bts but the truth is perception is everything in trading.
And perceptions can be changed by constantly repeating something until people believe it.

Speculators jump on trends and rumors and these are easier to generate than you might realise.
We should be in there daily talking it up. 
Maybe on liquidity day (29th Feb) we should all turn up there and generate some hype.

I am @londonwhale in poloniex trollbox and anything I say in there should be dismissed as gibberish.
PUMP PUMP To da MOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!

I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares