Author Topic: voting of refund400k from 50M to 1.48M, so I delete my old post  (Read 17284 times)

chryspano

What exactly are you proposing to do? to stop every develpment and worker because you have inflation-phobia? Yes, lets wait a few years doing nothing, I'm sure the price will skyrocket that way!

Offline woolcii

• View Profile

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
and they made the fastest blockchain on earth...one that even play thought was worth it to integrate.  so to me it seems to have worked out pretty well.  I guess im just happy to see after 2 years we have largely solved bitcoins (and nearly EVERY other crypto's) tx speed and scalability (and did i mention the fastest blockchain on earth?)
to me that is netter than paying people to just dig holes

hmm , one of the hole digger of Bitcoin was someone I knew . He has promoted Bitcoin in ways that the delegates of BitShares has never done  . So you tell me miners just dig holes ? (assuming it's miners of Bitcoin you're referring to )
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
and they made the fastest blockchain on earth...one that even play thought was worth it to integrate.  so to me it seems to have worked out pretty well.  I guess im just happy to see after 2 years we have largely solved bitcoins (and nearly EVERY other crypto's) tx speed and scalability (and did i mention the fastest blockchain on earth?)

aha , they specifically told us that graphene was not paid by the very dilution that has killed bitshares' marketcap . Graphene was developed by their own dime .
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 09:47:31 am by btswildpig »
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
are you shame?
think about many people do many thing for bts , but never ask to pay one bts ,  and also many investor lose their money by investing bts
are you shame?
So you're sitting there complaining about people not working for free to make you rich?

Are YOU shame?

how on earth do you know such work would make him rich ?
I've heard this argument before , right after the merger -------  In order to make everybody rich , you need to pay us to keep working .

And .... here we go .

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
are you shame?
think about many people do many thing for bts , but never ask to pay one bts ,  and also many investor lose their money by investing bts
are you shame?
So you're sitting there complaining about people not working for free to make you rich?

Are YOU shame?
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
Important things are to be repeated for 3 times  +5% +5% +5%
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline Moon

• View Profile

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
what the f…………………………………………

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
are you shame?
are you shame?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 06:34:02 am by BTSdac »
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
refund400k (1.14.0)
Oct 20 '15 — Dec 31 '35   init0

voting of refund400k  from 50M to 1.48M,  so I delete my old post
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 07:46:25 am by BTSdac »