Author Topic: [Worker Proposal] Chronos Crypto videos  (Read 31406 times)

Offline Chronos

Update: the worker has been voted back in. You can expect the next video, Buying Bitshares the Easy Way, to be published this week.

Thank you for your support!

Offline Chronos

Good news: with recent market movements, this worker proposal is within striking distance of being voted back in! Based on current data at http://cryptofresh.com/workers, it's less than 7.5 million BTS away from action. There are a few new accounts bubbling to the top of the Voting Report, so if you know of anyone who might be interested in new Chronos Bitshares videos, be sure to spread the word.

Thanks!

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Bitshares performance is too poor, must be cut off all workers.When the  BTS is 0.0001btc ,we can vote more workers in .We need learn from peercoin nxt litecoin .

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

What about if we learn from Dash?
Follow in Ronny Boesing and Kencode ,waiting bull market。 Dash XEM ETH 's community structureare is different from BTS ,because some rules change we lost the banker's trust 。
In the encrypted currency community ,why Bitshares   was considered a liar?
Now BTS is in 18 in  http://coinmarketcap.com/ .If more workers or BM back ,BTS will be in 30 .
We need all kinds of app ,such Ronny Boesing and Kencode's work .The apps are self financing.Then the  Bitshares ecosystem will be healthy.

That isn't the impression I am getting from new people who come to Bitshares. Take a look at someone who was introduced to Bitshares through Peerplays and how they reacted to what they saw here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1462351.msg15327352#msg15327352

Overall, it was the lack of any visible work on the blockchain that made them exit. If you look further down the thread, Dan explained the various things going on trying to counter what they saw as a blockchain without a dev team anymore.

If you look at the way things have happened, it is also easy to say, that since BM has left, and it has become clear to most that getting more work done on bitshares won't happen because of lack of voter support, that is why we have fallen down in our market cap... people have left the project because they seen no hope of it being able to grow as a result. <<< This could also be a similar conclusion.

Which one is right?

our marketcap has not fallen down more than when workers and delegates were in play .
it's other coins (like STEEM) that has risen with it's weird scheme .

in  fact , i just brought several million BTS more , the same BTS that you deem "can not rise in marketcap without workers" .
so i guess time will tell who's right after all .

Great you are buying BTS!

I just was giving a real world example of what happened when a newcomer came to Bitshares and what they saw in contrast to internal ideas from existing members/supporters.

Hasn't it always been an ongoing issue here where we just didn't listen to what the market was telling us? Here is your prospective investor telling you what he saw and how it lead him to want to leave... like not even wait and see.. LEAVE.

i wonder why you did ICO with peerplay . if you trust the power of dilution so much ....why not just do a worker scheme and add value to the system by "developing features" ? then you'll have "increased marketcap" because you did great works . You don't need real money via ICO , you just need the powerful dilution scheme ...

in fact , this was the same advice that BM have stressed for a long time , NO ICOs . Dilution is more sustainable .  ;)
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Bitshares performance is too poor, must be cut off all workers.When the  BTS is 0.0001btc ,we can vote more workers in .We need learn from peercoin nxt litecoin .

Follow in Ronny Boesing and Kencode ,waiting bull market。 Dash XEM ETH 's community structureare is different from BTS ,because some rules change we lost the banker's trust 。
Now BTS is in 18 in  http://coinmarketcap.com/ .If more workers or BM back ,BTS will be in 30 .
We need all kinds of app ,such Ronny Boesing and Kencode's work .The apps are self financing.Then the  Bitshares ecosystem will be healthy.

That isn't the impression I am getting from new people who come to Bitshares. Take a look at someone who was introduced to Bitshares through Peerplays and how they reacted to what they saw here:

Overall, it was the lack of any visible work on the blockchain that made them exit. If you look further down the thread, Dan explained the various things going on trying to counter what they saw as a blockchain without a dev team anymore.

If you look at the way things have happened, it is also easy to say, that since BM has left, and it has become clear to most that getting more work done on bitshares won't happen because of lack of voter support, that is why we have fallen down in our market cap... people have left the project because they seen no hope of it being able to grow as a result. <<< This could also be a similar conclusion.

Which one is right?

our marketcap has not fallen down more than when workers and delegates were in play .

in  fact , i just brought several million BTS more , the same BTS that you deem "can not rise in marketcap without workers" .

Great you are buying BTS!

I just was giving a real world example of what happened when a newcomer came to Bitshares and what they saw in contrast to internal ideas from existing members/supporters.

Hasn't it always been an ongoing issue here where we just didn't listen to what the market was telling us? Here is your prospective investor telling you what he saw and how it lead him to want to leave... like not even wait and see.. LEAVE.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

Which one is right?

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline bitsharesbrazil

• View Profile
We have to come down, take easy.....

Take a look at the whole alt scene......there is no magic here.......no dumb people.

Certainly people that say that bitshares isnt going anywhere dont know what they are talking about

We have 3 workers in town for maintenance, we have strong community, just yesterday I got 5 new tutorial n 1 news to shares from blocktrades.

Bitshares has a ready to go product that just need some tweak n improvement n adoption

Bitshares is widely traded

Bitshares has a bargain price to get on board

If price aprreciation goes anything near to what happened to xem  n have support from orderbooks bitshares can fund any new invention, can fund marketing canpaing, conferences, anything.....

People that dont know btshares forgot that we have most original contributors on board

Bitshares is a complex universe,  but when I see a topic in bitcointalk people talk most coins are a scam but hardly I see bitshares in this list...

People in  reality admire that bitshares became a product that works,  but a lot of speculator prefer things that not ready to so, so they can speculate how things will unfold, n most wont delivery n dump is done hard.

Be patience, bitshares is in the right path, some volatility at these level shoul not be a concern, just take a look a xem, I do not expect anything less from bitshares but I would like higher low year by year so I can stay for the long run n see dex with great volume in smartasset projects using graphene all around integrating their chain in a trully decentrilized bitshars graphene ecosystem just plug n play n issuing n trading their assets without counterparty risk in dex.
bitcointalk ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084460.0
chat, post, promote it!!!!!!!! Stan help to improve OP!

Which one is right?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile

Follow in Ronny Boesing and kenCode ,waiting bull market。 Dash XEM ETH 's community structureare is different from BTS ,because some rules change we lost the banker's trust 。
We need all kinds of app ,such Ronny Boesing and kenCode's work .The apps are self financing.Then the  Bitshares ecosystem will be healthy.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 01:23:24 am by ebit »

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile

If the workers love Bitshares , they can work for others ,and earn money buy BTS.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:37:38 am by ebit »

Offline script

• View Profile
  • BitShares: script
all this time i did not press publish changes (faceplam)
voted yes for chronos videos
democracy on theblockchain = awesome :)

can you do a tut for Prediction Markets
this is ok https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENxBmyswSuo <3 Amanda
but can be done better

Offline yvv

• View Profile

i didn't need a video to use paypal. maybe that's the problem . it's not the issue with the video , it's the fact that we even need them in the first place.

That's a price of decentralization. User problems which are solved by customer support in paypal are solved through worker proposals in DEX.

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
Obviously there's disagreement on the value of these videos, but I think for the price we're paying they are a reasonable deal. We really need more of this type of video material, not necessarily to attract new users, but just to educate them once they are here. There's a substantial group of people that are much more likely to watch a few videos than will scavenge thru a forum or post a bunch of questions (that we'll then be forced to answer over and over again). As it stands now, I'm sure we lose a bunch of these new users due to difficulties of learning the platform, and that's an expensive loss.

On a related-note, I'd like to encourage everyone to do a search on youtube and "watch" any decent video on bitshares they can find there. The reason is simple: views are a relative measure of the popularity of a video (and the topic it covers). The more views they get, the more likely other people are to watch the video, since people are more likely to watch something that's popular. It's just human nature.

i didn't need a video to use paypal. maybe that's the problem . it's not the issue with the video , it's the fact that we even need them in the first place.
I suspect you're considerably more versed in computer usage than the "average computer user". I know lots of people who need either direct assistance or at least a video tutorial to learn how to use paypal.
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
Obviously there's disagreement on the value of these videos, but I think for the price we're paying they are a reasonable deal. We really need more of this type of video material, not necessarily to attract new users, but just to educate them once they are here. There's a substantial group of people that are much more likely to watch a few videos than will scavenge thru a forum or post a bunch of questions (that we'll then be forced to answer over and over again). As it stands now, I'm sure we lose a bunch of these new users due to difficulties of learning the platform, and that's an expensive loss.

On a related-note, I'd like to encourage everyone to do a search on youtube and "watch" any decent video on bitshares they can find there. The reason is simple: views are a relative measure of the popularity of a video (and the topic it covers). The more views they get, the more likely other people are to watch the video, since people are more likely to watch something that's popular. It's just human nature.