Author Topic: btsbots wallet release v0.0.1  (Read 93611 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Which fork is this?
If he is talking about the upcoming network upgrade (https://github.com/bitshares/bitshares-core/releases/tag/2.0.171025), then I have no clue what @alt is talking about.
There are no changes to the "trade logic" - there only is BSIP18 introduced which allows restarting black swanned bitassets.

Offline Crypto Kong

• View Profile
btsbots.com will not support the fork because of the unreasonable trade logic.

so if this fork happened, btsbots will stop all service for Bitshares.
include feed price source and trade bots etc.
Hi Alt, I’ve been using btsbots for a while now, thanks for creating it! We are working on a worker proposal to create a new bot. We’d absolutely love your opinion on it and any help you had to offer. Here’s the link to the thread

Upcoming WP for creating easy to use liquidity bots. Feedback please!
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=1044867&share_tid=25404&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbitsharestalk%2Eorg%2Findex%2Ephp%3Ftopic%3D25404&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline yvv

• View Profile
Which fork is this?

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
btsbots.com will not support the fork because of the unreasonable trade logic.

so if this fork happened, btsbots will stop all service for Bitshares.
include feed price source and trade bots etc.

Offline renkcub

• View Profile
Did you ever get anywhere with more feed (customize where it feeds from) options and P&L options? As well as price protections (min, max, etc.)

Offline alt

• View Profile
I'm working on a native wallet for btsbots, there is a demo now.
https://btsbots.com/download/btsbots-wallet2.apk

Offline paliboy

That's awesome. However, I was not able to install it on Fedora because of https://github.com/ludbb/secp256k1-py/issues/22. Can you help with this?

Offline alt

• View Profile
I just release a python client for btsbots.com
you can run the trade bots from python instead from the web page now.
so you can run multi instance trade bots,
you can run the bots in a Raspberry Pi, or a VPS

1. install
pip3 install btsbots --upgrade

2. stop the web page trade bots, and start the python bots, run command in your terminal:
btsbots

everytime  start the bots, it will ask for username and the activate private key,
because it never save the key to disk.

the source code is in github:
https://github.com/pch957/python-btsbots
you can change it to run your own bots.

Offline janrone

• View Profile
i can login  ,    it  note  me  login failed

Offline Methodise

Does anyone have a basic way to get started and actually profit? I have watched  both the video JohnnyBitcoin did and read the article and they only explain how to get BTSBOTS working.

What are some basic trading strategies one should know for setting the settings?

Because the Bitshares fees are so small, assuming mean reversion, almost any reasonably tight spread should be profitable, in the long run. You might like to keep your minimum order sizes in the $20+ range, because orders walk on this bot, given the anaemic trading volume.

For example, a trader is bullish on BTC, what would be the settings you would set?  2% on buy side and 1% on sell side?

That's one option, another method would be to trade with borrowed bitUSD debt, against accumulated equity in bitBTC tokens. Set a limit on the bot settings, for all currencies, so that your bot can gap when bitcoin moons.

What if you just want to create liquidity? would set  buy and sell to 1%in a larger more liquid market like CNY, USD, ETH, BTS?

A helpful contribution, to the success of Bitshares and its value in turn. Nothing wrong with going sub 1% on something like USD:EUR

What if you are bearish on a certain coin?

Borrow a modest amount of it (bitJPY), and sell it for something you're bullish about.

What if you just want to accumulate and make a small profit?

It's a question of having perfect information vs assuming mean reversion

I have trading for couple days now and seem to be losing money so far

Ah, but are you losing money 'according to your model'  :-\  ;D

BTS: methodise

Offline ubits

• View Profile
Does anyone have a basic way to get started and actually profit? I have watched  both the video JohnnyBitcoin did and read the article and they only explain how to get BTSBOTS working.

What are some basic trading strategies one should know for setting the settings?

For example, a trader is bullish on BTC, what would be the settings you would set?  2% on buy side and 1% on sell side?

What if you just want to create liquidity? would set  buy and sell to 1%in a larger more liquid market like CNY, USD, ETH, BTS?

What if you are bearish on a certain coin?

What if you just want to accumulate and make a small profit?

I have trading for couple days now and seem to be losing money so far

Offline renkcub

• View Profile
Any news here?

With improved DEX you would think there would be so more intrest in tje bot.

Indeed.
Volumes are still up. Are people using other bots now besides BTS Bots? I'd like to know the best options to add Dex liquidity now.

BTSBOTS.com is a fantastic solution right now.
Doesn't seem to have had any update for months... needed some fixes and improvements last I used it.

Offline Methodise

Any news here?

Indeed.
Volumes are still up. Are people using other bots now besides BTS Bots? I'd like to know the best options to add Dex liquidity now.

BTSBOTS.com is a fantastic solution right now.
BTS: methodise

Offline renkcub

• View Profile
Any news here?

Indeed.

Offline konelectric

Any news here?

With improved DEX you would think there would be so more intrest in the bot.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 09:59:59 pm by konelectric »
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.