Author Topic: New smart assets were added - GOOGL (Shares of Nasdaq&NYSE at Bitshares)  (Read 26060 times)

Offline JohnR

• Committee member
    • View Profile
First of all - I think this is a great project that is not getting nearly the attention it deserves.

I would love to help arrange more price feeds for greater stability of these coins.

Is this how you've done all the other tokens you listed (with donations)?  I have associates very interested in working with you in a business capacity on this project.

Offline nasdaq

• View Profile
At this stage of development, the project lacks only the diversification in the publication of feeds. Feeds publish only two accounts. Ideally, if the witnesses start publishing quotes.
(If you want to publish feeds for smart assets - Nasdaq and NYSE shares, please specify the name of the account and you will be added to the white list for feeds.)

Also, you can take part in the launch of a new derivative for the share
The cost of starting a single derivative is about 3500BTS
This includes:
Creating a Smart Asset
Dispatch smartasset 100 000 accounts of 0.00001 coins
Publication  of Feeds
Liquidity support (at present, liquidity in derivatives is temporarily not supported due to technical difficulties)
If you donate 3500 BTS, the derivative will be launched for the share that you select.
If the amount of the donation is less then the next will be the derivative for Deutsche Bank shares

If you want to support the launch of the derivative for shares - transfer BTS to "derivatives-dex" account

I have seen these on DEX and think it is a great project.  It is great to see a financial institution mixed in (maybe AliBaba has a financial arm but I did not research that).  How can we support this project?  How do you calculate price feeds?

This is an interesting idea.  I support it.  Is this the first smartcoin tracking a financial institution's equity price?

At the moment on the Bitshares Exchange traded 15 smart assets Derivatives for the shares of Nasdaq and NYSE
AMAZONCOM
FORDCOM
ALIBABACOM
VISACOM
BOEINGCOM
MCDONALDSCOM
MICROSOFTCOM
STARBUCKSCOM
NETFLIXCOM
TESLACOM
CISCOCOM
APPLECOM
EBAYCOM
BAIDUCOM
FACEBOOKCOM

The feeds for smart assets - Nasdaq and NYSE shares publish two account:
nasdaq-bts
nasdaq-fb
Feeds publish every 15 minutes

The account escrow-bts sends out to 0,00001 coins of each smart asset for the promotion of derivatives trading
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 03:08:55 pm by nasdaq »

Offline JohnR

• Committee member
    • View Profile
I have seen these on DEX and think it is a great project.  It is great to see a financial institution mixed in (maybe AliBaba has a financial arm but I did not research that).  How can we support this project?  How do you calculate price feeds?

This is an interesting idea.  I support it.  Is this the first smartcoin tracking a financial institution's equity price?

At the moment on the Bitshares Exchange traded 15 smart assets Derivatives for the shares of Nasdaq and NYSE
AMAZONCOM
FORDCOM
ALIBABACOM
VISACOM
BOEINGCOM
MCDONALDSCOM
MICROSOFTCOM
STARBUCKSCOM
NETFLIXCOM
TESLACOM
CISCOCOM
APPLECOM
EBAYCOM
BAIDUCOM
FACEBOOKCOM

nasdaq-bts
nasdaq-fb

The account escrow-bts sends out to 0,00001 coins of each smart asset for the promotion of derivatives trading

Offline nasdaq

• View Profile

AMAZONCOM
FORDCOM
ALIBABACOM
VISACOM
BOEINGCOM
MCDONALDSCOM
MICROSOFTCOM
STARBUCKSCOM
NETFLIXCOM
TESLACOM
CISCOCOM
APPLECOM
EBAYCOM
BAIDUCOM
FACEBOOKCOM

nasdaq-bts
nasdaq-fb

Offline JohnR

• Committee member
    • View Profile

The derivatives-dex account is hereby invites the community to support the launch of the derivative for Deutsche Bank shares.
Feeds will be publish every 15 minutes by accounts nasdaq-bts and nasdaq-fb.
The account escrow-bts will be distributed to 0.00001 DBCOM (Deutsche Bank shares)  to reach 100 thousand owners.
The cost of launching the derivative for Deutsche Bank shares is 1500 BTS

If you want to support the launch of the derivative for shares of Deutsche Bank - transfer 1500 BTS to derivatives-dex account

(If you want to publish feeds for smart assets - Nasdaq and NYSE shares, please specify the name of the account and you will be added to the white list for feeds.)

Offline nasdaq

• View Profile
The derivatives-dex account is hereby invites the community to support the launch of the derivative for Deutsche Bank shares.
Feeds will be publish every 15 minutes by accounts nasdaq-bts and nasdaq-fb.
The account escrow-bts will be distributed to 0.00001 DBCOM (Deutsche Bank shares)  to reach 100 thousand owners.
The cost of launching the derivative for Deutsche Bank shares is 1500 BTS

If you want to support the launch of the derivative for shares of Deutsche Bank - transfer 1500 BTS to derivatives-dex account

Offline nasdaq

• View Profile
Published a new report on derivatives for shares of Nasdaq and NYSE
https://steemit.com/bitshares/@derivatives/report-on-smart-assets-derivatives-for-nasdaq-and-nyse-shares-by-bitshares-5

Offline nasdaq

• View Profile
In all smart assets Derivatives for shares, the main trading pair is bitUSD
Liquidity is supported by the account NASDAQ-BTS  with the bitUSD

Offline nasdaq

• View Profile
wanted to know how can i get this assets

This is a smart asset. You can create them, like any other smart asset, while giving BTS collateral

Offline rejan21

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
the main trading pair for smart assets
TESLACOM, MCDONALDSCOM, AMAZONCOM, MICROSOFTCOM
selected bitUSD
Liquidity will now be supported precisely in tandem with the bitUSD.
Other smart assets Derivatives for shares will be transferred to trading in tandem with the bitUSD in the next few days.
Trading in smart assets Derivatives for stocks will now become much more convenient

awesome!

Offline nasdaq

• View Profile
the main trading pair for smart assets
TESLACOM, MCDONALDSCOM, AMAZONCOM, MICROSOFTCOM
selected bitUSD
Liquidity will now be supported precisely in tandem with the bitUSD.
Other smart assets Derivatives for shares will be transferred to trading in tandem with the bitUSD in the next few days.
Trading in smart assets Derivatives for stocks will now become much more convenient