Author Topic: Website name. Brainstorming  (Read 49145 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
CloudVibe would be excellent. It looks like www.cloudvibe.com is available for a couple thousand dollars...

CloudVibe

+5%

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Still here!

We are negotiating with some domain name squatters.. the bastards! lol. Can't wait for Bitshares DNS to change the game ^^

I will update you in the next week to let you know what we chose.

We have been working on the regulatory side of things. We are a centralized entity trying to facilitate the creation of user created assets, so we have to make sure we aren't shut down by the regulators.
Can you say barrier to entry? (:

If you guys want a recent update, check out the Bitcoins and Gravy podcast, episode 18. We get on around the 30 min mark. I would link it, but it's not up yet, well not on soundcloud or youtube yet.

The link is here: http://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/bitcoins-gravy-18-silver-bullets-and-the-5th-beatle, starts at 31:40 or so.

great interview
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline amatoB

• View Profile
CloudVibe would be excellent. It looks like www.cloudvibe.com is available for a couple thousand dollars...

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Still here!

We are negotiating with some domain name squatters.. the bastards! lol. Can't wait for Bitshares DNS to change the game ^^

We have been working on the regulatory side of things. We are a centralized entity trying to facilitate the creation of user created assets, so we have to make sure we aren't shut down by the regulators.

If you guys want a recent update, check out the Bitcoins and Gravy podcast, episode 18. We get on around the 30 min mark. I would link it, but it's not up yet, well not on soundcloud or youtube yet.

The link is here: http://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/bitcoins-gravy-18-silver-bullets-and-the-5th-beatle, starts at 31:40 or so.

Beyond congratulating Eddie and cob for an outstanding interview,
I would like to use what they said as a "Teachable Moment"

Listen carefully how they are dealing with the regulatory authorities!
They are working carefully with them and getting pre-cleared with a green light for their business model.

We highly recommend this approach for all developers who want to work on the operational side of a DAC.

There is an old saying that: "It's easier to get forgiveness than permission."

No, it is not.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 02:39:45 am by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Still here!

Xeldal

SongStar
Tuner
uTune - YouTune
uTuner - YouTuner
GoTunes
Typhoon Tunes
SonarCoaster
TuneTides
TidalTuner
Rocker
iRocker
uRocker
TuneTable
TunerFish
TuneEQ
uEQ
EQ-IQ

Offline cob

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
Still here!

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
cob still there?
Any updates?
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 10:51:50 pm by liondani »

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
bitvoice ? (Inspired from Overthetop with Ivoice)

Offline Overthetop

个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline cryptkeeper

• View Profile
cryptones
melodicrobotics