Author Topic: [OVER] New Public XTS Test for Developers and Savvy Users  (Read 86646 times)

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
XTS5G8mSVyyFXNszqVAxYTgNEHKn2kAnbBMWrhDQNLHqb4nKYfCkB

Sent you some from the huge stash BM sent me earlier.

I've registered a delegate as "svk", will leave it up during the night, time to go to bed now!

thx
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline svk

Sent you some from the huge stash BM sent me earlier.

I've registered a delegate as "svk", will leave it up during the night, time to go to bed now!
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline svk

I couldn't find any "listtransactions" option earlier, but after the latest recompile we now have "wallet_account_transaction_history" :)

Good job, spacing is a bit generous in the terminal though.

Code: [Select]
#    BLK.TRX  TIMESTAMP           FROM                TO                  MEMO                 AMOUNT          FEE     VOTE         ID                                     
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1    718.1    2014-06-02T21:37:00 delegate-1          unknown                                 33445566        0       TODO          d426ed6f9681cb77b0fc26d9dd2726b40dbb939a
  2    718.0    2014-06-02T21:37:00 delegate-1          unknown             (from bytemaster)   33445566        0       TODO          af2c74cb91f6267929b74d566e38e27a6cfe3dfd

Offline svk

I noticed a commit was made with a fix for the 32bit wallet problem, so I decided to reinstall to see if it worked. I had some issues during compile with "openssl.cnf", but got it working.

Running the client now I have a new issue, the rpc server won't start, I get

Starting json rpc server on 127.0.0.1:0
Starting http json rpc server on 127.0.0.1:0
Error starting rpc server

I've made a new wallet and account, can some try to send me some XTS pls to see if the 32bit bug has been resolved?

XTS6i4hCwfWUmWGwxaN1f1KRSycDfuvWjWzYkP7h89miuhDCQxyQi

Your key validates now, transfers are broken for an unrelated reason ATM but it looks like you're good. Will transfer when it's fixed (if I remember).

Awesome, thanks. I decided to check out Titan and recompile though as I got the impression I was on the wrong net, might post a new address later on..

We're back on master now
You definitely need to wipe your data directory ("~/.BitSharesXTS") as we are on a new testnet

Ah so I was on the correct one to begin with, lol. Will clean out everything and recompile then :)

Edit: Recompile done, new address:

XTS5xhMyfXPNdnnjV8F28wjcxYZqnYJxm6xDP3kmaSRDZYB1mAG1v

Be sure to pull the latest but you should now have two trx from me.,

Thanks, I've got 66891132 XTS, does that add up?

I see there's a lot of changes just in the last hour, recompiling once again, then I'll try to register a delegate.

Offline bytemaster

I noticed a commit was made with a fix for the 32bit wallet problem, so I decided to reinstall to see if it worked. I had some issues during compile with "openssl.cnf", but got it working.

I've made a new wallet and account, can some try to send me some XTS pls to see if the 32bit bug has been resolved?

Your key validates now, transfers are broken for an unrelated reason ATM but it looks like you're good. Will transfer when it's fixed (if I remember).

Awesome, thanks. I decided to check out Titan and recompile though as I got the impression I was on the wrong net, might post a new address later on..

We're back on master now
You definitely need to wipe your data directory ("~/.BitSharesXTS") as we are on a new testnet

Ah so I was on the correct one to begin with, lol. Will clean out everything and recompile then :)

Be sure to pull the latest but you should now have two trx from me.,
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline svk

We're back on master now

« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 08:32:42 pm by svk »

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

We're back on master now
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline svk

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline svk

Offline yinchanggong

• View Profile
    • 微博 引长弓Fate
known bugs are ok~unknown is trouble!

来自我的 M353 上的 Tapatalk

BTSX delegate: google.helloworld    microsoft.helloworld
BTSX Account:yinchg   Manager of BTSXCHINA Charity Fund
引长弓Fate 新浪微博

Offline bytemaster

A lot happens while I sleep.  Will look into things. 

Titan is still unstable with a few known bugs. We will likely merge back to master today and provide new binaries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk