Author Topic: Bter now accepts BTSX deposits/withdraw and trading  (Read 21101 times)

Offline GaltReport

Re: Bter now accepts BTSX deposits/withdraw and trading
« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2014, 05:50:12 pm »
I submitted a ticket for what it's worth.  So far no response.

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2014, 06:03:32 pm »

The bleeding edge is bloody :).

Ggozzo

« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2014, 06:06:23 pm »
If you are sending it to the wallet which houses your delegate, wait till you just produced a block(so you have less chance.of missing the next).
Then turn off block production
rescan blockchain
turn block production back on.

I have had to do the after.every send or receive so far. Turning blocks off, rescan blockchain and turn back on takes less than 10 seconds.  So you shouldn't miss a block.

This is if you are sending to a delegate wallet I think.

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2014, 06:22:50 pm »
I submitted a ticket too.  Perhaps the number of tickets will move it up the priority queue.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2014, 07:01:38 pm »
If you are sending it to the wallet which houses your delegate, wait till you just produced a block(so you have less chance.of missing the next).
Then turn off block production
rescan blockchain
turn block production back on.

I have had to do the after.every send or receive so far. Turning blocks off, rescan blockchain and turn back on takes less than 10 seconds.  So you shouldn't miss a block.

This is if you are sending to a delegate wallet I think.

It is far better to have a separate wallet for your delegate.. you can import the private key into multiple wallets and just keep block production disabled on one of them.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2014, 07:07:46 pm »

It is far better to have a separate wallet for your delegate.. you can import the private key into multiple wallets and just keep block production disabled on one of them.

I keep them completely separate mostly because the wallet has to be unlocked to produce blocks and a delegate is a fairly visible target.

Offline arhag

• View Profile
    • My posts on Steem
  • BitShares: arhag
  • GitHub: arhag
« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2014, 07:32:52 pm »
Is anyone else having their withdraw transactions cancelled with the error message "cancelled:BTSX account is not registered or memo is too long"? I didn't add a memo and my account is registered (same name as forum handle). It is especially odd because I was able to successfully send BTSX to my wallet yesterday. I've already submitted a ticket about this on BTER.

Offline onceuponatime

« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2014, 07:40:27 pm »
Is anyone else having their withdraw transactions cancelled with the error message "cancelled:BTSX account is not registered or memo is too long"? I didn't add a memo and my account is registered (same name as forum handle). It is especially odd because I was able to successfully send BTSX to my wallet yesterday. I've already submitted a ticket about this on BTER.

Did you use the account name rather than the alphanumeric for withdrawal address? I had my withdrawal cancelled twice because I used the alphanumeric. Switched to the account name and it was fine.

Offline brainbug

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2014, 07:59:02 pm »

Did you use the account name rather than the alphanumeric for withdrawal address? I had my withdrawal cancelled twice because I used the alphanumeric. Switched to the account name and it was fine.

I have the very same problem with a 5000 BTSX transaction (2014-07-24 19:02:17) from BTER to my account. I used the account name, no luck so far. BTER lists the transaction without error message, so I must have filled the withdrawal form the right way.

edit: Ticket submitted as well.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 08:03:09 pm by brainbug »

Offline arhag

• View Profile
    • My posts on Steem
  • BitShares: arhag
  • GitHub: arhag
« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2014, 08:17:06 pm »

Yes. I am putting in "arhag" (without the quotes) into the BTSX Registered account field and its cancelling the transaction with that error message.

I have the very same problem with a 5000 BTSX transaction (2014-07-24 19:02:17) from BTER to my account. I used the account name, no luck so far. BTER lists the transaction without error message, so I must have filled the withdrawal form the right way.

If your transaction is not cancelled with an error message then I think it's a different problem than mine. It seems others are also having that delay issue with withdrawals. Hopefully BTER can address all of these issues soon.

Offline Riverhead

« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2014, 08:57:29 pm »

It's pretty early in the morning in China, like 5AM.  In a few hours we'll probably start to see some action.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2014, 10:23:30 pm »
Yes, me too! Is Bter on a fork!?

Yes same problem.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2014, 10:25:09 pm »
I'm sure they'll figure it out but this is going to be a clusterfuck if they are on a fork.

Offline popinjay

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2014, 10:38:42 pm »
Sorry guys for all the dumb questions

how long does withdraw from Bter take?  Been 24hrs with nothing still

Offline onceuponatime

« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2014, 10:42:10 pm »
Sorry guys for all the dumb questions

how long does withdraw from Bter take?  Been 24hrs with nothing still

Read the previous 10 or 15 posts. There is some kind of problem. When the withdrawal limit was 5000 btsx/day the withdrawals were done in a couple of minutes. But today withdrawals are not happening and some people are speculating that bter.com is on a fork.