Author Topic: Bter now accepts BTSX deposits/withdraw and trading  (Read 50751 times)

Offline Riverhead

Once people start sending money to various exchanges and back and realize the funds are available in seconds they will become addicted.  Transferring BTC can take 20 minutes to an hour.  Who has time for that legacy nonsense?  8)

Offline freeworm

• View Profile
Well I guess I have just jinxed BTER with the above post  :D I have done a withdrawal of 87K BTSX 50 minutes ago and I don't see it in my wallet.

I will send a PM to freeworm so he can take a look at it.

You should have got yours. We just re-sent your request. 
Withdrawal works fine now and gets confirmed instantly in our test.

I am still waiting on a 5k withdraw for 8 hours.

OK I will PM you asking your username

Offline zonda

• View Profile
Well I guess I have just jinxed BTER with the above post  :D I have done a withdrawal of 87K BTSX 50 minutes ago and I don't see it in my wallet.

I have received it couple of hours ago. Thanks a lot!

Offline svk

To svk
There is demo wallet set up by puppies which you can use to transfer some funds to your wallet. All you need is 0.2BTSX
Hope this helps  :)

in the mean time http://104.131.238.223:8080 is up and running for your viewing pleasure.  username=demo password=demo walletpass=qwertyuiop.  Please don't change the password.  If someone does change the password please PM me so I can fix it.

**edit** I uploaded a very small amount of BTSX to the wallet.  Feel free to withdraw for registration purposes.  There is about a dollars worth of BTSX on this wallet.  Taking it all won't make you rich.  Please leave some for others/replace what you take.  This is assuming you have the wallet up and running already.  If you need help getting the wallet up and running, please ask for help in another thread.

in order to register your account on your local system.

1) Open your local bitsharesx program and go to my accounts. click your account name.  Click advanced.  Copy your account key.

2) on the web-wallet select my accounts on the left.  select demo-wallet.  Select transfer.  When the transfer page comes up enter .2 in the amount.  then select the green button to the right of the to <contact name> window.  This will bring up a new window.  Enter your desired user name in the top window.  Enter your account key below.  Click OK.  (if the name chosen is already registered on the blockchain its gonna throw an error.  Just pick a new name.  this is not your permanent name.  This is only to fund your wallet.  Enter a short memo like "I like puppies".  Click send.  Count to ten.  Go back to your local wallet.  Yes it is that fast.

3) go to my accounts.  Click your account name.  Click register account in upper right hand corner.  (This is your permanent name, and will also throw an error if you attempt to register something that is already registered)

Alternatively if you are super cool and don't need any of this GUI sissy stuff select the _console button on your local machine and type
Code: [Select]
wallet_list_my_accounts
copy your account key and then on the web-wallet
wallet_add_contact_account <account_name> <account_key>
wallet_transfer .2 BTSX demo-wallet <to_account_name> "I like puppies"
back on your local machine
wallet_account_register <account_name to register> <account name as it shows up in my accounts>

If I have left anything out, or something needs clarification please let me know.

Thanks!

Looks like I was too late though so someone already squatted my name, how lame is that...
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline GaltReport

I am still waiting on a 5k withdraw for 8 hours.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
When will they increase the withdraw limit?
I just asked this question to bter support today, but no answer yet........a 5k withdraw limit on a token that cost's 0.0000154, is nothing short of just stupid.....

Bter is the best exchange I've used. The problems they had yesterday showed it was a good idea to have a limit to get comfortable & safe with the system.

At the same time there are a lot of buyers who want to buy more BTSX but not until they can withdraw the BTSX they already have on bter off the exchange. So yes it's frustrating :(

I agree with this one, BTER is the top alt exchange there is. Since my involvement with cryptos in December I use them and never had a major problem with them. No hacks, no drama, they just do what they are supposed to do. OK now and then there is a withdrawal or deposit stuck but when you are dealing with this many new coins this is bound to happen.

I wasn't aware that they were having issues yesterday but if so I can understand temporarily decreasing the withdraw limit. The limit has been set to a 100k and I am testing it now.......

!WOW! as I typed this I opened my btsx wallet and my bter transfer was all ready in there we are talking about a transfer from exchange to wallet in less the 1 min. I take back everything I have said, I am very impressed.

Offline freeworm

• View Profile

« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 10:16:30 am by freeworm »

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
To svk
There is demo wallet set up by puppies which you can use to transfer some funds to your wallet. All you need is 0.2BTSX
Hope this helps  :)

in the mean time http://104.131.238.223:8080 is up and running for your viewing pleasure.  username=demo password=demo walletpass=qwertyuiop.  Please don't change the password.  If someone does change the password please PM me so I can fix it.

**edit** I uploaded a very small amount of BTSX to the wallet.  Feel free to withdraw for registration purposes.  There is about a dollars worth of BTSX on this wallet.  Taking it all won't make you rich.  Please leave some for others/replace what you take.  This is assuming you have the wallet up and running already.  If you need help getting the wallet up and running, please ask for help in another thread.

in order to register your account on your local system.

1) Open your local bitsharesx program and go to my accounts. click your account name.  Click advanced.  Copy your account key.

2) on the web-wallet select my accounts on the left.  select demo-wallet.  Select transfer.  When the transfer page comes up enter .2 in the amount.  then select the green button to the right of the to <contact name> window.  This will bring up a new window.  Enter your desired user name in the top window.  Enter your account key below.  Click OK.  (if the name chosen is already registered on the blockchain its gonna throw an error.  Just pick a new name.  this is not your permanent name.  This is only to fund your wallet.  Enter a short memo like "I like puppies".  Click send.  Count to ten.  Go back to your local wallet.  Yes it is that fast.

3) go to my accounts.  Click your account name.  Click register account in upper right hand corner.  (This is your permanent name, and will also throw an error if you attempt to register something that is already registered)

Alternatively if you are super cool and don't need any of this GUI sissy stuff select the _console button on your local machine and type
wallet_list_my_accounts
copy your account key and then on the web-wallet
wallet_add_contact_account <account_name> <account_key>
wallet_transfer .2 BTSX demo-wallet <to_account_name> "I like puppies"
back on your local machine
wallet_account_register <account_name to register> <account name as it shows up in my accounts>

If I have left anything out, or something needs clarification please let me know.

Offline svk

I do not know if you guys know, but withdrawals work on btc38 now too.
+5%

I sent 9,000 BTSX from btc38 about an hour ago.... worked awesome.  Transaction complete and verified within a minute.

Glad to see it's finally up, but I can't send myself any BTSX since I only have the BTSX from the exchange, meaning I can't register my key to a name beforehand.

Anyone able to register an address for me please?

BTSX5gqaENmUkvvQdYFgbafNe5yckgyh8L13iDMeyViWGUeRdaoG6D  -> svk

Assuming noone squatted svk of course, lol..
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline freeworm

• View Profile

Yes, after upgraded to the new wallet, a previous bug is fixed however all the withdrawals become "PENDING" again.
Working on it. Sorry for the delay.

Offline zonda

• View Profile

Offline zonda

• View Profile
I just asked this question to bter support today, but no answer yet........a 5k withdraw limit on a token that cost's 0.0000154, is nothing short of just stupid.....

Bter is the best exchange I've used. The problems they had yesterday showed it was a good idea to have a limit to get comfortable & safe with the system.

At the same time there are a lot of buyers who want to buy more BTSX but not until they can withdraw the BTSX they already have on bter off the exchange. So yes it's frustrating :(

I agree with this one, BTER is the top alt exchange there is. Since my involvement with cryptos in December I use them and never had a major problem with them. No hacks, no drama, they just do what they are supposed to do. OK now and then there is a withdrawal or deposit stuck but when you are dealing with this many new coins this is bound to happen.

Offline freeworm

• View Profile
I have a registered BTSX account and bter withdrawal of 5k not working for me.  :-[

Please PM your username I am going to check it for you

Offline freeworm

• View Profile

We just got a good news from the dev and they have fixed the issue we met and we are going to raise the withdrawal limit and keep eyes on it.