Author Topic: !!! Stupid Questions Thread !!!  (Read 253186 times)

Offline Overthetop

Would it be ok to keep the initial BTSX shares in AGS account for a long time ?
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I'll repost this here:

PRICE LIMIT: If I leave the "price limit" field blank, my short will (dynamically?) execute at any price so long as it's at the price feed, no matter what that is?

COLLATERAL RATIO: If I want to short 100 BitUSD into existence and back it with 3x the amount of BTSX, what do I input and why?

a) I guess yes

b) You multiply the minimum default ratio by 3 (default ratio is about 30 right now, it changes dynamical dependent of the btsx price, default ratio multiplied with current BTSX price in USD  = 1)

so that means 3x30=90
so you input 90 on COLLATERAL RATIO field, to back your bitUSD with 3x the amount of BTSX

PS  30 collateral ratio with current btsx prices means your bitUSD backed upped 1:1

1 btsx=0.033 bitUSD
30 * 0.033 bitUSD =1

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
I'll repost this here:

PRICE LIMIT: If I leave the "price limit" field blank, my short will (dynamically?) execute at any price so long as it's at the price feed, no matter what that is?

COLLATERAL RATIO: If I want to short 100 BitUSD into existence and back it with 3x the amount of BTSX, what do I input and why?

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
BitsharesFashion for fashion designers in a similar way as BitsharesMusic for artists...

Hmmm....
You're on to something....

Offline kisa

• View Profile
BitsharesFashion for fashion designers in a similar way as BitsharesMusic for artists...

Offline matt608

• View Profile
So no women at all in our community...

How can we attract them? Maybe make a fashion DAC someone or something??

LOL

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
So no women at all in our community...

How can we attract them? Maybe make a fashion DAC someone or something??

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
haha..Why have you changed it to dag peg doe? I must have missed something here...Anyway for whatever reason you changed it consider changing back to Tonyk since we all know you as Tonyk and all like Tonyk in reality... You are valuable as Tonyk and if people complain let them complain..
tonyk was an ok name...
dat peg doe is an epic name!
+5%

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
P.S1: @ dat peg doe. What was your previous user name so I know who am talking to?

Do we even have any woman member in here? We need them for the long success of BitsharesX...
'dat peg doe' aka 'tonyk'

I know of one woman for sure.

And I agree on the more women needed, Zeus.

Actually, when you sum up all the support we have received from both genders,
it turns out that the women hold a commanding lead.

Admittedly, it was Mako who single-handedly gave the women this lead with one post:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=4744.msg60931#msg60931

now I know why the gui is full of bugs...

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D

« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 03:21:33 am by liondani »

Offline Riverhead

She didn't say it would be hers :)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
dat peg doe - a real cool name actually, Zeus. I know you are not a native speaker. Do you know what it means?

hahaha... I got it now.

Admittedly, it was Mako who single-handedly gave the women this lead with one post:

LOLOLOL!!! +5% +5% +5%
Somebody wants to become a grandfather!!

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
P.S1: @ dat peg doe. What was your previous user name so I know who am talking to?

Do we even have any woman member in here? We need them for the long success of BitsharesX...
'dat peg doe' aka 'tonyk'

I know of one woman for sure.

And I agree on the more women needed, Zeus.

Actually, when you sum up all the support we have received from both genders,
it turns out that the women hold a commanding lead.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=4744.msg60931#msg60931

« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 12:59:27 am by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
haha..Why have you changed it to dag peg doe? I must have missed something here...Anyway for whatever reason you changed it consider changing back to Tonyk since we all know you as Tonyk and all like Tonyk in reality... You are valuable as Tonyk and if people complain let them complain..

dat peg doe - a real cool name actually, Zeus. I know you are not a native speaker. Do you know what it means?

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=9347.msg121086#msg121086

On the closing the short positions - you will have enough time to close them before the  system force-closes them. The proposal is - the system closes each short position opened 30 days back. To avoid this , you should close it  and reopen it manually, let's say at day 25.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 12:17:33 am by dat peg doe »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
tonyk was an ok name...
dat peg doe is an epic name!

Offline scatha

• View Profile
I'm still confused as to how the person who owns PTS will profit?

10% of Bitshares Music will be distributed to PTS holders - there will be taken a snapshot of the PTS blockchain at a time that will get previously announced.
It's advisable that, especially on that particular day, you hold them in your own wallet because you'll need the private key. Otherwise you never know how your exchange will handle this.

http://www.peertracks.com/pre-sale.html#jumpto_2_6
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 09:49:40 am by scatha »