Author Topic: Notification from the Chinese community about "sfinder"  (Read 30389 times)

Offline matt608

• View Profile
Well, this has motivated me to cast my first vote and it was not an intuitive experience.

- Feedback on the voting experience -  (thought I would just post it here)

A few weeks ago I thought I had voted by simply clicking up on a bunch of delegates, but I wasn't sure as I thought a transaction was needed to cast the vote.  Since then I hedged in bitUSD several days ago, so I thought my vote had gone through then as I had made a transaction (even though I still got the message that my not all my stake was voting, I thought, well most of it must be).

But then today I updated a bunch of my votes in the 'delegate' section and downvoted (which I discover is removing the ability to vote in favour rather than a downvote) of the 5 suspect accounts here.  I then thought that I need to make a transaction to cast my vote, so I went and bought 0.1bitUSD, thinking that would do the trick.  But I did that and my account continued to say I was not voting with all my stake.  So, I kept looking and found in my account the 'update vote' button,

I didn't want to 'vote all' as that sounded like I could vote even for the delegates I had downvoted, and I didn't want a random subset as that sounded like it could include them too, so I clicked 'vote as delegates recommended', and found a bunch of delegates I didn't upvote in the delegates section were voted for.  Confused, I looked on the wiki, and saw that "vote as delegates recommend" results in voting for a delegates 'slate' I had approved.  Who's slate?  I still do not know who's 'slate' I approved and I was still getting the 'your not voting with all of your stake' message.  Where do you see and approve a delegates 'slate'?

So, I pressed on, determined to get my vote in, so I looked on the wiki and saw I needed to vote for 101 delegates to get that message to go away and that if I clicked 'vote all' it would do as I said.  So I went back to the delegates and made sure to click on at least 101 delegates, even going into the standby-delegates section to make sure I voted for enough (as some in the top 101 I didn't want to vote for, I hadn't kept count of all the ones in the top 101 I didn't want to vote for so I just had to keep voting in the sub-101 to make sure I had upvoted enough)  and then I updated my vote.  So I presume if I only clicked 100 delegates I would still get that 'not all of your stake is voting' message? 

Mission accomplished (at last).

But that was not an intuitive voting experience.  Why is the 'update vote' button not in the delegates section where the voting is done?  It would help if there was some little instructions that appear as you mouse over the 'vote all, vote none etc' so the wiki doesn't need to be read at the same time.  And what is the purpose of choosing a 'random selection'?  It seems to complicate the process pointlessly.  A user should be able to immediately understand that "vote all" means to vote for all the delegates you have approved and it should be one the same page. 

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
It is really simple, I will not vote for a paid position but as long as upgrades are prompt and blocks are produced he can maintain a delegate.

If it was up to you only, we have a bigger problem. Oh wait......

This does not imply any negative characteristics on your part, just you control a lot of voting power. By default, hat is okay. I'm okay with it. This does look like an oligarchy to outsiders after you took away his votes and sent him to the bottom of the 101 delegates. Can't say one thing and do another. Perhaps these votes should be kept to ones self to avoid any public conflicts of interest or confusion?

Offline Overthetop

It is really simple, I will not vote for a paid position but as long as upgrades are prompt and blocks are produced he can maintain a delegate.
I am wondering why do you still vote for this guy,  he really hurt much of us.
I think many people who love this community want to  maintain  a delegate node.

Let me clarify... while it remains unclear he is fine... but I will probably reduce it to one delegate slot.

I don't want to promote this kind of behavior.

I don't know whether you have received the proofs from Bo Shen or not. Those proofs can tell you that Sfinder's evilness and damage to BTS community, especially BTS Chinese community is undeniable. Look at these IDs who stand out to oppose him, then think about why there is not even one ID with good reputation in Chinese community stands out to support him.

We count on you to vote down him because currently you have the absolute control of delegates positions, so you have the responsibility to respect the opinion of the majority. Delegate is not only a pure technical position, but also a honor position.

+5%
As a member from chinese community and long term supporter of BTS career, I have the same viewpoint along with Ripplexiaoshan, Alt,HeyD,Crazybit,Sudo,BTSdac,Snail  on sfinder case.

I think the community have plenty of evidence and contexts prove that he is not qualified as a BTS delegate based on his behavior.

The english part of community may not be easy to check the whole thing out ,but the chinese community have been watching on him for a long time , and got the conclusion above.

This case  is very classic and important,I think.

If the community unable to dig the mice out of the BTS system , that proves the weakpoint of the  DPOS mechanism .

Because we even cannt vote out one delegate who is exposed and denied by such number of community members .
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 05:28:34 am by Overthetop »
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline kbrom

• View Profile
中国社区强烈要求把sfinder的所有受托人全部下架!!这样的人绝对不能当受托人!!

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
this guy named coins looks like hes part ofthe scam.. sfinder and coins should be voted out and shunned by the community.. gluck spreading fud!!
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline dcchong

• View Profile
sfinder的确做了比较多的造谣,恶意唱多恶意唱空,本来这种事在中国比较常见,我们睁一只眼闭一只眼,我们需要做的是把社区做的更透明,多发布一些清晰的官方信息,这样造谣者就没什么缝隙。当然,对于受托人,我们需要更分布的诚实的受过人,所以造谣过的人的确应该从受托人队伍中清除,何况sfinder拥有多个active delegate。
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 03:21:04 am by dcchong »
wallet_approve_delegate dc-delegate true
wallet_approve_delegate bitsharesx-delegate true

Offline Webber

• View Profile
Sfind,Anyone will not prevent you from the freedom of speech, but a liar, double-dealing, confuse right and wrong are not qualified as a delegate. I angry with your action that  using 浮壹白metalallen's reputation in chinese community to defraud of vote,you are a shameless fraudsters.
Bitshares2.0 witness node:delegate.webber
Bitshares2.0 API:ws://114.215.116.57:8090

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
i doubt the people behind this post is ALT since his english never getting such better.

LoL, evil guy thinks everyone is evil like himself. To be honest, originally we planned to give you an opportunity to apologize, but you continued behaving very badly. Your dishonesty has ruined yourself. Your ID has no credibility and will be labeled as notorious guy forever.  Shame on you.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline metalallen

• View Profile
I removed my vote from *.coin

Any others that belong to him?

chinese
help.chinese

also belongs to him
浮壹白的微博:http://weibo.com/u/2279693077
BTSX Account:metalallen

Offline 天籁

• View Profile
I hate this evil guy for the harm to the DACs ecosystem which I extremely believed and will be believing in my whole life!

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
It's me, I promise. I post with the help of  "baidu translator"

i doubt the people behind this post is ALT since his english never getting such better.

1. you can defense for yourself anytime , not must with account sfinder, just be honest.
2. don't mixed this two things,  this thread is talk about your dishonest, why do you want to talk about "I3 chinese marketing team" at this thread? don't change the subject.
I am sfinder due to account were banned so i am not able to defense my self . could you please hold a while to allow me to defense myself?
(can anyone lift my ban )
sfinder and the one they accused are not the same ppl.

I am currently visiting china  and please give me one day to tell my side story.

there is a poll shows around (14+6=20) vs 24  ppl in chinese community  either do not trust " i3 chinese marketing team " due to the blackbox to the marketing  fund or do not even know that BM issed 400 btc fund to  " i3 chinese marketing team "

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10912.0

Offline pan

• i am sfinder
    • View Profile

1. you can defense for yourself anytime , not must with account sfinder, just be honest.
2. don't mixed this two things,  this thread is talk about your dishonest, why do you want to talk about "I3 chinese marketing team" at this thread? don't change the subject.
I am sfinder due to account were banned so i am not able to defense my self . could you please hold a while to allow me to defense myself?

I am currently visiting china  and please give me one day to tell my side story.

there is a poll shows around (14+6=20) vs 24  ppl in chinese community  either do not trust " i3 chinese marketing team " due to the blackbox to the marketing  fund or do not even know that BM issed 400 btc fund to  " i3 chinese marketing team "

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont

Besides three .coin delegates, chinese and help.chinese are his delegates, too.

BTW: The poll "pan" referred to was started by ID "coins", who is highly related to Sfinder.  Besides, the results are not objective, because there are currently 14 votes for the option "do not trust i3 chinese marketing team  due to the blackbox to the marketing  fund", however in the replies, only one full member ID supported "coins", whereas all others are against "coins". It means most of the supporters of coins are anonymous, they could a bunch of new IDs.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

I think anybody has this right...