Author Topic: BTS long term support  (Read 29140 times)

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
This bter hack might be just what bts neeeded
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline graffenwalder

just sold at 360 on bter and it states now
"
We have to suspend all our services waiting for the security check. More information will be released as soon as possible. Sorry for the interruption.
"

Silly me...  Hackers eat my 3 btc now :)

At least bitshares distributed exchange could not be hacked.

But why so low liquidity at bitbtc at all? Nobody whom I can buy bitbtc from.
Oh crap, i really hope this is something else.
But it certainly looks like a hack.

Offline pyhta4og

• View Profile
just sold at 360 on bter and it states now
"
We have to suspend all our services waiting for the security check. More information will be released as soon as possible. Sorry for the interruption.
"

Silly me...  Hackers eat my 3 btc now :)

At least bitshares distributed exchange could not be hacked.

But why so low liquidity at bitbtc at all? Nobody whom I can buy bitbtc from.

Offline nj-racoon

• View Profile

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
all alts fall when btc rises or falls.. they rise when btc is stable.. that or news comes out for the alt.. we need to finish some projects and get real money in
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline leon

• View Profile
At least now officially no one can ever say that PTS-AGS shareholders had any advantage whatsoever regarding BTS. Everyone had the chance to buy  cheap BTS when it was launched and everyone has again the same chance to get in now at ridiculously low price.. Anyone has now much better odds to invest in BTS and take all the benefits of a potential upside. Personally I would much rather prefer to enter now rather than having invested in AGS - PTS 1 year ago holding for 1 year and just realizing losses now...

+5%
Same story here but at the same time one year ago I couldn't even imagine that huge potential that bitshares has today.I believe the future is very bright :)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 09:32:33 pm by leon »

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Devs are not top holders.

that's not good if true, since theoretical they should be "strong hands"...

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
At least now officially no one can ever say that PTS-AGS shareholders had any advantage whatsoever regarding BTS. Everyone had the chance to buy  cheap BTS when it was launched and everyone has again the same chance to get in now at ridiculously low price.. Anyone has now much better odds to invest in BTS and take all the benefits of a potential upside. Personally I would much rather prefer to enter now rather than having invested in AGS - PTS 1 year ago holding for 1 year and just realizing losses now...

NXT,DRK,PPC and other respective coins at some point where x10 of what they worth now. I don't think many serious investors will invest there anymore after they dropped x10 by now and they risk to become like FTC or WDC no matter how hard they try and no matter what they do..XRP for me is doomed to fail..Banks love their fx and international transfer fees so the big banks will never implement the ripple protocol..

So the way I see it, unless we get a serious bug or another surprise announcement we should go to x10 very soon and stabilize at higher market cap for some time and gain some serious investment confidence.. Otherwise BTC will always be gold and LTC will be silver when BTS should be GOLD,SILVER AND DIAMOND all together..

lzr1900

darkness.
BTS.
shipwrecks.
 :'(

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
Man, so even though bitcoin is picking back up apparently we're gonna head back down anyway. What a joke.

Offline LRENZ

• View Profile
  • BitShares: enz
^ I registered on btc38 couple hours ago and deposited bts there within 5 minutes, tried to sell at 3800 but someone just beat me to it so sold only 10k at 3700 and sent btc back to bter to buy back lower, panicked and bought back around 36500 haha so yeah pretty failed arbitration, left it too late, made about 100 bts lol

I picked up some cheaper coins earlier anyway so I'm happy.

Looks like sellers are done now, should be heading back up later. No reason not too...
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 05:28:35 am by LRENZ »
Revolution is inevitable.

zerosum

I love how btc38 simply does not care what happen at bter. :P 

They are like: sooner or later you will stop being silly and come back to our price.

Yea, this is ridiculous that the prices are so far off from each other now. I don't get it. And the volume at btc38 has shriveled to nothing -- $59,000 at bter and $24,000 at btc38! Very strange.

Well it is actually pretty easy...
Disable any new BTS deposits to the btc38 exchange... Now you do not have active sellers or arbitrager. The few with funds there soon run out of said funds after making a few trades...

[edit] Yes, I did wait 7.5h for my deposit to show up. It did so... 5 minutes after the arbitrage was gone. I know it was a good day overall, with trades making me 4 to 7% all day long without btc38 but still.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 04:33:19 am by tonyk2 »

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

They are like: sooner or later you will stop being silly and come back to our price.

Yea, this is ridiculous that the prices are so far off from each other now. I don't get it. And the volume at btc38 has shriveled to nothing -- $59,000 at bter and $24,000 at btc38! Very strange.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I hope that was the bottom and we get some strong buyers here

High probability it was the bottom, imo.  The volume was HUGE.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads