Author Topic: Keyhotee Status Update  (Read 389787 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
the link in the op doesnt seem to work.. any working links available?

Pls provide more information about.
Which OS version doesn't work for you?

ftp://178.63.85.22/Keyhotee/Windows/2014-04-27_00-00-43/Keyhotee-0.7.100-win32.exe
ftp://178.63.85.22/Keyhotee/Linux/2014-04-21_15-48-02/Keyhotee.tar.gz
ftp://178.63.85.22/Keyhotee/MacOS/2014-04-05_00-01-42/Keyhotee.dmg

for all version. tried in different browsers.. cant get a connection/find the files

seems they doesn't work temporarily...i'll write Dan about issue... thx for info
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bitdraw

• View Profile

Pls provide more information about.
Which OS version doesn't work for you?

ftp://178.63.85.22/Keyhotee/Windows/2014-04-27_00-00-43/Keyhotee-0.7.100-win32.exe
ftp://178.63.85.22/Keyhotee/Linux/2014-04-21_15-48-02/Keyhotee.tar.gz
ftp://178.63.85.22/Keyhotee/MacOS/2014-04-05_00-01-42/Keyhotee.dmg

for all version. tried in different browsers.. cant get a connection/website not available
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 09:47:58 am by bitdraw »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bitdraw

• View Profile

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
Hello guys, i registered id with version 0.7.0
its shows as registered in ver 0.7.1 too
public key 8dc9ejdw8vVoESvmVCHFwX8LCqodziLB3KUoGPGpZErb1Xxb1p
is it well enough?
Yes, that's all that's needed, you're fine.
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline hasher

• View Profile
Hello guys, i registered id with version 0.7.0
its shows as registered in ver 0.7.1 too
public key 8dc9ejdw8vVoESvmVCHFwX8LCqodziLB3KUoGPGpZErb1Xxb1p
is it well enough?

Offline voldemort628

• View Profile
Thanks for your help!
I have msged him :)

okay so figured it out and managed to start keyhotee..but my founder code and ID do not add up. no point or anything shown but "Invalid ID/FounderKey Pair" ...
I guess you have checked to be sure the Name you chose was correctly capitalized - that might be relevant. If not, message Dan Notestein on this forum. I had a small issue, messaged him and its sorted now.

okay so figured it out and managed to start keyhotee..but my founder code and ID do not add up. no point or anything shown but "Invalid ID/FounderKey Pair" ...
I guess you have checked to be sure the Name you chose was correctly capitalized - that might be relevant. If not, message Dan Notestein on this forum. I had a small issue, messaged him and its sorted now.

Offline pgbit

• View Profile

Offline voldemort628

• View Profile

Offline pgbit

• View Profile
help pleaseeee

the latest build still doesn work for me.
it just doesnt start up on windows 8 ... idk why :(
1) What link did you use to download?
2) Also, make sure you aren't running an older version.
3) You should probably delete your old profiles by removing the directory: %localappdata%\Keyhotee, then try re-launching Keyhotee.

1) i used the latest one at the start of this thread
2)i uninstalled the one version
3) i couldnt fine this folder :(

and no i tried and sill coulnt start KH
Try this to find the relevant folder. It might be in different position possibly with different versions of Windows or Keyhotee:

Click Start button
Type %appdata% in the search box, press return
Navigate *up* a folder and some more folders should be there - look in those to view your Keyhotee profiles already created. You should find them there.

I think it might be best to move any redundant profiles from the folder, and move to a backup folder on another drive / area of the hard disc.

Offline voldemort628

• View Profile
help pleaseeee

the latest build still doesn work for me.
it just doesnt start up on windows 8 ... idk why :(
1) What link did you use to download?
2) Also, make sure you aren't running an older version.
3) You should probably delete your old profiles by removing the directory: %localappdata%\Keyhotee, then try re-launching Keyhotee.

1) i used the latest one at the start of this thread
2)i uninstalled the one version
3) i couldnt fine this folder :(

and no i tried and sill coulnt start KH

Offline BldSwtTrs

• View Profile
After registering your identity go to contacts and double click in your founder id. It'll be there with a gold background.
Well then it doesn't work.

In contacts I only have one another ID ("Vito" instead of "vito" without majuscule) where it's indicate Invalid ID/Founder key. But not the one I just created ("vito" without majuscule). And no gold background.

And when I go back to "new identity" to try to re-register ("vito" without majuscule) I have a message write in red "Register with 127.8 points". But still when I go to "contacts" I have the wrong ID, Invalid ID/Founder Key and no gold background.
I noticed that in the database there is an _VITO as well as VITO, and I have a suspicion this could be the problem. I'll dig into this more tomorrow.
Any news on this?
After some research, tt looks like there's no conflict in the system between these two names. Also, both seem to be registered as founders now.
Currently I see VITO registered with a public key of 8BmwDM... and _VIT0 registered with 6Rf1a2...

You shouldn't see a gold background beside your contact, but you should see a points display in the info for the contact associated with your identity. Do you not see any points for VITO when you look at that contact record? Also, does your public key match the one above? Please note that it's important that the identity's case matches that which you used to originally register it (I can't tell what that is from the database, btw, it just shows them in all caps).
When I go to New identity and enter "vito" I have the public key 8BmwDMW6GKG6i5m8AH1uvXW53kUYWWY2iQSsVTWdn1y58Uwkcg.

But when I go to Contacts "in public key" I have another string of numbers, I have no idea why. Therefore I have the message Invalid ID/Founder Key and I don't see points. The problem is that I cannot eraze that wrong public key to add the right one, the box is grey.

And when I try to create a new contact, I can add the public key "8BmwDMW6GKG6i5m8AH1uvXW53kUYWWY2iQSsVTWdn1y58Uwkcg", but I cannot write into the Keyhotee ID, this time it's the Keyhotee ID which is grey.

EDIT: OK IT'S FINE NOW
I have deleted my contact record and then registered. Now the public key 8BmwDMW6GKG6i5m8AH1uvXW53kUYWWY2iQSsVTWdn1y58Uwkcg is correct and I see my points. Thanks :)

« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 09:41:12 pm by BldSwtTrs »

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
My founder ID BitSharesTalk
Public key: 7xyqdvDdRMTouTwSAQmc66s9TfjFXAAZgcBrRt3QUbydsKPWHn
registered with 0.7.92

Can you help me to verify? Thanks,
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
After registering your identity go to contacts and double click in your founder id. It'll be there with a gold background.

In contacts I only have one another ID ("Vito" instead of "vito" without majuscule) where it's indicate Invalid ID/Founder key. But not the one I just created ("vito" without majuscule). And no gold background.

And when I go back to "new identity" to try to re-register ("vito" without majuscule) I have a message write in red "Register with 127.8 points". But still when I go to "contacts" I have the wrong ID, Invalid ID/Founder Key and no gold background.
I noticed that in the database there is an _VITO as well as VITO, and I have a suspicion this could be the problem. I'll dig into this more tomorrow.
Any news on this?
After some research, tt looks like there's no conflict in the system between these two names. Also, both seem to be registered as founders now.
Currently I see VITO registered with a public key of 8BmwDM... and _VIT0 registered with 6Rf1a2...

You shouldn't see a gold background beside your contact, but you should see a points display in the info for the contact associated with your identity. Do you not see any points for VITO when you look at that contact record? Also, does your public key match the one above? Please note that it's important that the identity's case matches that which you used to originally register it (I can't tell what that is from the database, btw, it just shows them in all caps).
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 08:03:19 pm by dannotestein »
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline BldSwtTrs

• View Profile

Any news on this?