Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887062 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
If we have a steady increase in volume and a couple of millions of volume in the next days I think BTS is going to $100 mil market cap before BTS2 is sharedroped.

You seriously believe that? I mean, I would love that to happen but I don't see that happening any time soon, even after 2.0 is released.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
sorry..you are counting elliot waves and fib daily? wow... Have you seen the all time graph and see where fib is? I am not an experienced trader as you but I do think that now is the time to compare BTS with the all time graph and see what happened in last summer..If we have a steady increase in volume and a couple of millions of volume in the next days I think BTS is going to $100 mil market cap before BTS2 is sharedroped. I don't think we will see BTS below 1600 ever unless bitcoin also jumps by the same % in $ terms...

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
That is all true, but:

1400 to 2500 sats in one day ->  Needs a correction.
Short term moving averages and MACDs turning down -> correction is coming.
Clear elliot wave count of 5 waves completed, for our wave I -> wave 2 is coming, wave 2s are usually steep retracements, expect .618 fib retracement at least, if not more. 
All the shorts covered and we now have millions of BTS available on lend again -> wide open for new shorts to drive it down.

I'm well aware of the fundamentals, I am talking about the very shrot term here.  Like just a couple days, in which is should pull back to somewhere between 1600-1800.

If it retraces deeply here, then the later retrace on wave 4 will be shallow, which is nice. :)

I'm with you.  My warning against selling was regarding those seeking to completely liquidate.  Buying the dips to increase holdings is a great idea if you've got the stomach for it.  I would say that at this point most of those that have purchased have done so cause it was hot abd they wanted to flip it.  They will sell at the first sign of a dump.  There will most certainly be many corrections along the way that we can buy more at.   I personally don't think we will see sub 1800 again, but fully admit that you are a much better trader than I am.

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
That is all true, but:

1400 to 2500 sats in one day ->  Needs a correction.
Short term moving averages and MACDs turning down -> correction is coming.
Clear elliot wave count of 5 waves completed, for our wave I -> wave 2 is coming, wave 2s are usually steep retracements, expect .618 fib retracement at least, if not more. 
All the shorts covered and we now have millions of BTS available on lend again -> wide open for new shorts to drive it down.

I'm well aware of the fundamentals, I am talking about the very shrot term here.  Like just a couple days, in which is should pull back to somewhere between 1600-1800.

If it retraces deeply here, then the later retrace on wave 4 will be shallow, which is nice. :)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
@Ander I understand that you are doing a lot of technical analysis trading but don't forget that sometimes fundamentals make the techinical analysis useless..

And the fundamentals in BTS case are that 
(1) this thing is going to change the financial world as we know it
(2) It is going to change crypto as we now it and
(3) in a little more than 1 month BTS is going to sharedrop on BTS2 which will make 1 and 2 a reality

when BTS 1 was released 1 year ago we have witnessed x5 and +$80 mil market cap. Some sold some others thought that this is still extremely cheap. Soon everyone will be talking about BTS and BTS2 will be what BTS1 failed to do.

In other words (fingers crossed) we may for the next 2 months experience a substantial rise without any correction from this level so I am still holding 100% of my crypto in BTS and I intend to do so until we are very close at least to bitcoin ...
On another side my stake is not even close to most of you guys here so I understand that some people may be more conservative..But be careful not to miss all the party now by selling at these levels..

Offline Ander

• View Profile
fuck

Blazin, wait for 1600-1800 range, then get in.  All the short term moving averages and MACDs turning down now, its gotta go lower before it goes up again.

Tuck Fheman

3k possible this month ?

3k is possible before your deposit hits.  :P

Offline Blazin8888

3k possible this month ?

Offline Ander

• View Profile
GChicken, it does look cup and handle-ish (though the spike to 2500 was higher than the 2350 area).  But it also looks to me like we completed 5 waves up in elliot wave and need to correct for a bit.  Of course, if the rally is strong enough, it can of course just keep going, which would be amazing.

There are tons of people visiting our forums right now that have never been here before, and they are falling over themselves to throw money at BTS, so I think its more likely they will be tested.  I always like to oblige people when they are fearful and want to sell, or elated and want to buy.  Those trades are not made from a rational state of mind on their part, which means that by taking the opposite side of the trade the odds are in your favor.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 03:14:38 pm by Ander »

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
please excuse my line work.... its a touch/track pad

Offline GChicken

• View Profile
@ander - is this what i think it is? taken just then on poloniex with 30 minute candles

also wanted to mention:
Most Online Today: 188. Most Online Ever: 373 (December 05, 2013, 11:28:00 PM)

:)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Sold a little more in the 2300s.

tsk tsk

Sometimes you gotta buy when you dont want to, and sell when you dont want to. 
Its kindof like the opposite of 'buy when theres blood in the streets'.  Sell a bit when everyone is extremely excited. :P

Offline Blazin8888

Gonna take a few days for me to get that BTC on POLO. Coming out the vault.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7

Offline Ander

• View Profile
100 BTC incoming out of my stash into BTS.

O_O.

It kindof amazes me: almost everyone out there would just ignore BTS and pay no attention at all to it while its at 1400 sats, but drive it up 50% and sudeenly everyone is willing to throw money at you.

If we really are just gonna go straight to the moon without correcting, I'll be very happy, even if I'm a bit less than 100% long.