Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 886999 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
We have completed wave 1 and also A of 2, we are now in B of 2, it will take us up a bit, but then C of 2 will take us down to somewhere in the 1600-1800 range.

I am not the TA guy, as you know, but are you saying you predict 4-5K satoshi/BTS in 7-12 days (the top of wave 3, I mean)?
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
We have completed wave 1 and also A of 2, we are now in B of 2, it will take us up a bit, but then C of 2 will take us down to somewhere in the 1600-1800 range. 
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Or next crash... You guys all jizz z your pants on one little lower high
This is It for Bulls on this wave
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Or next crash... You guys all jizz z your pants on one little lower high

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Next bump up should be right around corner now

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
What would happen if i put a 250 BTC buy wall up on Polo? My gut is telling my buy now. Thankfully I am blessed and I have the money to spare. Something tells me if I do this its going to light a fire under BTS. There is no reason it shouldnt be at 5 cents USD like it was last year. It is more valuable now IMO.
Put the order in for 5 cents then

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BitShares: traderx
What would happen if i put a 250 BTC buy wall up on Polo? My gut is telling my buy now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WzyBl4PgrQ
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline NotSmart

• View Profile
What would happen if i put a 250 BTC buy wall up on Polo? My gut is telling my buy now. Thankfully I am blessed and I have the money to spare. Something tells me if I do this its going to light a fire under BTS. There is no reason it shouldnt be at 5 cents USD like it was last year. It is more valuable now IMO.

Wow !
I'm curious : if you really intend to do that, why do you say that here ?

I will put my hands up if he does that, but in my experiences from trollboxes all those who are trying to sell mentions something like that.

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies

I'm a terrible day trader so take this with a grain of salt, but I think you could pick up the bts slowly at a lower price.  By all means listen to your gut, but just remember that your gut had shit for brains.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile

Wow !
I'm curious : if you really intend to do that, why do you say that here ?

Offline bobmaloney

What would happen if i put a 250 BTC buy wall up on Polo? My gut is telling my buy now.

"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline Blazin8888

« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 09:21:59 pm by Blazin8888 »

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
I aint selling any BTS. Im waiting to lend it out with interest on the bond market. I want my 30%/year.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
you guys have become way too pessimistic I think during the past year. This is understandable with all the suffer of the price...I may be way too optimistic.

So yes I do believe that we may end up with $100 mil market cap and this may happen before BTS2 is even launched..There is no logic in the financial world anymore and there is no logic definitely in crypto. When the Bulls are in charge nothing stops them..

I don't want to influence any of you but I don't want the long term holders to miss the party when it comes and short term speculators rip all the profits.So I would think twice before I sell my BTS now..
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 08:36:25 pm by mf-tzo »