Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887038 times)

Offline ElRageO

• View Profile
Well I was a buyer quite a long time ago. Doing pretty good now riding the BTS waves and have lurked these forums for a long time.

Fud can be good news as people are clearly trying to get an advantage and are interested in bts now.

However, I do think there should be a line especially on the "Official" bts site as it can clearly put new people off. The FUD world of crypto is crazy and at times in the past it has been damaging to other coins. It would be nice to not have to weed through the crap here to figure out whats real and not. In this case its pretty clear whats fud and not.

Given BTS is about to take off soon and trying to acquire new users I think the FUD has a more negative impact at this time as its counter productive to what BTS itself and holders are trying to achieve. That being said I just think it should be kept to a minimum and once it becomes clearly talk to damage the current state of bts then that user should go.

38PTSWarrior

Then let's party him! Cheers blazzin, respect to your predictions!
Jealousy?

Tuck Fheman

Seriously though, banning someone because they said bts would fall is the dumbest thing i've heard in a long time and it shows you're probably way over invested.  Maybe you should go trade the Chinese stock exchange where they throw anyone who sells in jail.

2.  People taking advice in a language they don't know, on a product they don't understand, from a guy named "BLazin" on a forum deserve whatever they get.  No one should feel sorry or guilty for someone who does that and loses money.

So, you're saying I shouldn't have invested in BMF - Blazin Mutual Fund?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 11:55:17 pm by Tuck Fheman »

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
ValentinJesse told us about Blazin8888. Please ban the FUDer. I guess he'll get back and go cry to newmine, but lying, FUDing and being aggressive deserves a ban.

denzi, 100% of your posts are FUD based on "your opinion/your conclusions". Could we have an insight into your analysis/arguments ? Or is it just an opinion based on a feeling ?

Ban him because he's not bullish BTS! He's a liar and anything said negative about BTS is FUD and the user should be BANNED!  Nobody talks badly about my BTS baby...

Seriously though, banning someone because they said bts would fall is the dumbest thing i've heard in a long time and it shows you're probably way over invested.  Maybe you should go trade the Chinese stock exchange where they throw anyone who sells in jail.

Blazin said the bts chart looks bad.  He's allowed to have an opinion, especially in the price speculation area.  Plus he's been right so far.

But he was, pumping and saying said that he had a large amount of bitcoin on the way that he was going to invest in BTS which was going to the moon. His manipulation is so blatant that it would  hardly be worth commenting on for those who have been around for a while. But to Newbies and the less sophisticated traders or people for whom English is a second language it is perhaps dangerous and manipulative.

The main problem, however, is that he is CLEARLY GIVING INVESTMENT ADVICE which is probably cause for legal concerns.

1.  What he's saying is not illegal in any way, at least in the US.  Your allowed to publish advice/picks on a public forum or website. If he was charging for the advice, that's a different story.

2.  People taking advice in a language they don't know, on a product they don't understand, from a guy named "BLazin" on a forum deserve whatever they get.  No one should feel sorry or guilty for someone who does that and loses money.

3.  No one ever screams manipulation when the price is doubling.  People only complain when price falls.  It's a free market, it's suppose to rise and fall.  It's not manipulation or fud.

4.  He's been right on his predictions.  If you followed him you made money.

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

Good move selling. Dont buy again till after 13th.

lol this, a couple other comments and the claims of 250 inexistent btc ready to hit the exchanges make it clear he is just fudding. Should be more than obvious. It doesn't take too much to figure that out lol.

And while I agree that banning may be too exagerated based on a few comments, continuation and spreading fud deliberately and constantly should be a reason for ban. But that's just me who has an extremely different view of how these crypto forums should be run...
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline onceuponatime

ValentinJesse told us about Blazin8888. Please ban the FUDer. I guess he'll get back and go cry to newmine, but lying, FUDing and being aggressive deserves a ban.

denzi, 100% of your posts are FUD based on "your opinion/your conclusions". Could we have an insight into your analysis/arguments ? Or is it just an opinion based on a feeling ?

Ban him because he's not bullish BTS! He's a liar and anything said negative about BTS is FUD and the user should be BANNED!  Nobody talks badly about my BTS baby...

Blazin said the bts chart looks bad.  He's allowed to have an opinion, especially in the price speculation area.  Plus he's been right so far.

But he was, pumping and saying said that he had a large amount of bitcoin on the way that he was going to invest in BTS which was going to the moon. His manipulation is so blatant that it would  hardly be worth commenting on for those who have been around for a while. But to Newbies and the less sophisticated traders or people for whom English is a second language it is perhaps dangerous and manipulative.

The main problem, however, is that he is CLEARLY GIVING INVESTMENT ADVICE which is probably cause for legal concerns.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline Pheonike

I got my nets set for the falls and my cape on for the rise!   :D

Tuck Fheman

lel, sell got pulled real fast with just a little nudge.

maybe we will go up from here.

whatever happens, I have my "Oh Noes!!!" and "such m00n" memes ready to go!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 10:28:21 pm by Tuck Fheman »

Offline denzi

• View Profile

All arguments and analysis is in my post. I dont see yours analysis an argument,  criticize Offer.  I dont need  your thoughtless assessments))

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline denzi

• View Profile

Weekly pump process of BTS  based on speculation and  gossips due to issue 2.0 version.  2.0 news already played out. Before 13th oct it will be dumped to 1900 - 2200sat, that is the most real scenario I think.  Its can be pumped again closer to 13th and again this will be based on speculation. The real  healthy grow will be after BTS community increasing,  caused by effective technical  breakthrough  due to 2.0 version. I think this natural process will be extended in time of 1 - 3 months after the 2.0 version will be issued, and mostly it will depends  of marketing organization of the project.

Your only 2 posts are copy of each other. And they claim price fall. Welcome to FUD club.

Your kind started to show up around here lately you know? And this gives me greater confidence to hodl on to my shares.

If I have two posts that meens I am in a FLUD club?)) If you was more attentive, you would notice why i replay my post in this topic)) I put here my opinnion only, and I explained my conclusions. If you criticize then offer your own version. I belive at bitshare that their price will grows in 1 year. But this grows will be not in this week. 

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Yeah looks to me its going to continue to fall so I would continue to sell off all my holdings while I can. Especially before OCT 13. Any potential investors reading this ...beware. Dont invest until after wallet migration.

what holdings.. thought your btc wasnt in also you said you were "going to wait" to get in lol now you bought?
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Yeah looks to me its going to continue to fall so I would continue to sell off all my holdings while I can. Especially before OCT 13. Any potential investors reading this ...beware. Dont invest until after wallet migration.

If newbies are reading this, I would not take anybody's "advice" on this forum. It's just noise. Do your own research and due diligence. And then realize that there are two types of "advice": short term and long term. Short term is for those trying to speculate on what the price will be in the next few weeks as we near the 2.0 launch. Longer term holders will tell you that you'd be crazy to sell at all with this monster set to debut soon.

Tuck Fheman

Just please Tuck get back in lower than you bought. I dont want to see you missing the rise and then joining newmine and blazin8888 by making FUD memes.

back in? who said i got out? i'm buying all the way down baby!

my goal is and always has been to accumulate as much of the top cryptocurrency as i can.

i assume the rest of you would like to obtain as much as possible too?

the only people who don't want to accumulate more bts now are those wanting dat fiat high.

i determined bitshares was "the chosen one" and invested accordingly.

please do not misinterpret my brutal honesty as negativity.

i'm a raging fucking bull full of bitshares man. if i create a negative meme, it's making fun of the bears.

i'm simply pointing out what i think is ludicrous.

hey look, it's Ludacris!