Author Topic: Announcing Brownie Points (BROWNIE.PTS)  (Read 129669 times)

Offline btstip

• View Profile
  • BitShares: btstip-io
Hey fuzzy, here are the results of your tips...
Curious about ShareBits? Visit us at http://sharebits.io and start tipping BTS on https://bitsharestalk.org/ today!
Created by hybridd

Offline fuzzy

New blog posts since last time on bitsharesblog.com :

User Issued Assets METAFEES and Obits
New BitShares Whitepaper
OpenLedger Launches
Cryptonomex’s Dan Larimer – Forbes
OpenLedger, IDENTABIT, Remittio in the News
BitShares Solves the Barriers to Adoption Problems of Crypto
BitShares Crypto Monitor
BitShares and Graphene Documentation
LottoShares: Transparent Lottery on the BitShares Blockchain
BitShares 2.0 Forked Blockchain to Launch October 13, 2015
Identabit Announcement

Plus, updated my other information site bitsharesmarkets.com, created and published OpenLedger banners for both sites.
Total Time: 32 hours
Thanks.
bts: bitsharesblog

#sharebits "mint chocolate chip" 3200  BROWNIE.PTS

Sorry about that man.  I still haven't sent all them back so I can still help fix all this if anyone else has one I have missed please let me know so I can finish sending. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fuzzy

@fav, if you would like to give us some information on your estimated work I will gladly make you whole as well.

I got paid by BM for my work up to this point.

I'd love to see our mods and dedicated forum admins receive brownies on a weekly (or monthly) basis though

#sharebits "fav" 1 FIVEPERCENT

Offline mint chocolate chip

btw, to the powers that be if continued effort is worthy of brownies, thanks for considering... https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17354.msg257961.html#msg257961
bitsharesblog.com is a great thing! Please continue with that!

@xeroc @mint chocolate chip yes it is.  and id gladly distribute brownies to you if you can give a general idea of the hours spent working...I am mostly doing this to help out and generally try to get a number of hours figured out for me so i know that it is not my bias deciding.  obviously, however, I hope those who are telling me the hours they worked are doing so transparently here in this thread and also that the other brownie holders are not being undercut for the work theyve done.
@fuzzy
bump @fuzzy
Since asking for brownies consideration there are two new blog posts so the new total is 35 hours.
OBITS launches offering stake in revenues from exchange and BitShares news and the worldwide web (this one includes a shout out/link to BB)

sorry bro. please see the announcement here
i will mention @bytemaster because although he is busy, due to many reasons I can no longer help and must rely on him to work even harder now.  it isnt worth the drama and because of my actionsand the hard work of @Freebieservers @kuro112 @hybridd @ccedk  and many others in the community to get the sharebot up and running, BM and anyone else can esily distribute tokens as a means of thanks and can do so in a transparent manner.

now all bm (or anyone else) has to do is follow the syntax format in my signature below to send them to everyone.

luckily though @tonyk will be happy :)

now with this said, if the community were to make an effort to convince me I am wrong in my actions, I  willing to reassess my current stance.
@fuzzy I saw that post, but I also saw this http://cryptofresh.com/b/1752692 so I thought maybe you were still transitioning and were getting the current brownie requests up-to-date before turning it back over to BM. Looks like it will get lost in all this drama.

what quest in oarticular are you talking about?
@fuzzy https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17354.msg257961.html#msg257961 from ~ a month ago.

Offline fuzzy

btw, to the powers that be if continued effort is worthy of brownies, thanks for considering... https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,17354.msg257961.html#msg257961

@xeroc @mint chocolate chip yes it is.  and id gladly distribute brownies to you if you can give a general idea of the hours spent working...I am mostly doing this to help out and generally try to get a number of hours figured out for me so i know that it is not my bias deciding.  obviously, however, I hope those who are telling me the hours they worked are doing so transparently here in this thread and also that the other brownie holders are not being undercut for the work theyve done.
@fuzzy
bump @fuzzy
Since asking for brownies consideration there are two new blog posts so the new total is 35 hours.
OBITS launches offering stake in revenues from exchange and BitShares news and the worldwide web (this one includes a shout out/link to BB)

i will mention @bytemaster because although he is busy, due to many reasons I can no longer help and must rely on him to work even harder now.  it isnt worth the drama and because of my actionsand the hard work of @Freebieservers @kuro112 @hybridd @ccedk  and many others in the community to get the sharebot up and running, BM and anyone else can esily distribute tokens as a means of thanks and can do so in a transparent manner.

now all bm (or anyone else) has to do is follow the syntax format in my signature below to send them to everyone.

now with this said, if the community were to make an effort to convince me I am wrong in my actions, I  willing to reassess my current stance.
@fuzzy I saw that post, but I also saw this http://cryptofresh.com/b/1752692 so I thought maybe you were still transitioning and were getting the current brownie requests up-to-date before turning it back over to BM. Looks like it will get lost in all this drama.

what quest in oarticular are you talking about?

@fuzzy
bump @fuzzy

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

@fuzzy
bump @fuzzy

I know that you will never get it but

I will be happy only if no one ever had to or will have to spend its time with this nonsense... but if you enjoy it go ahead and continue doing it. Who am I to stop you from doing whatever ...
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline fuzzy

@fuzzy
bump @fuzzy

« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 08:34:49 pm by fuzzy »

@fuzzy
bump @fuzzy

Offline fuzzy

@fav, if you would like to give us some information on your estimated work I will gladly make you whole as well.

I'd love to see our mods and dedicated forum admins receive brownies on a weekly (or monthly) basis though

you can see your mod forum posting as free BitShares SEO for your blog. that way it becomes profitable even without donations.

or just stop doing it and use the time for better things :)
I like the blog. Favs tutorials are helpful.

I like them too.  I think it is valuable.  Just not sure why people hate brownies...so odd to me that we complain on one hand about no liquidity, but we somehow fail to realize it is ALL OF YOU sharing with one another that will help prime the pump for big deal tokens being passed around. 

Offline tadakaluri

My BTS  Address: btc-tadakaluri

Offline konelectric

you can see your mod forum posting as free BitShares SEO for your blog. that way it becomes profitable even without donations.

I like the blog. Favs tutorials are helpful.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Tuck Fheman

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav