Author Topic: TOP 3 REASONS TO BUY BITSHARES NOW!  (Read 20334 times)

Offline dichalcog3nid3

I. The flow of reputable user-issued current-seas are being directed to further the development of avant-garde blockchain system engineering, and disruptive niche oriented DACs. BROWNIE.PTS, NOTES, BANX, MKRCOIN ...n... leveraging BTS holistically.

II. "Invest in people, not ideas": When I first got in touch with Bytemaster's work back in 2013, he basically presented a theoretical toolkit that would sprout a global techno-renaissance. The following year, as I cruised across the USSA attending various BTC conferences, I was able to witness BTS indisputable industry lead, and use its blockchain to trade BitAssets. Dan's baton is unique in present times, he is a true adept.

III. Blessed are the meek crypto-savants who buy amidst historical all time low. Uncertainty of the exact tribulation time lingers among lay-men, without notice, a sky-scrapping green candle will conceitedly rise marking the advent of the 2.0 era! 

We are the prophesied and trending NWO, the Free Market as a service (FMaaS)
+33%
http://x.makerdao.com you may support my work by voting for WITNESS b33lz38v8

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

1) There will be no battles over things like block-size, much less risk of the community dividing.
2) DAC pioneer. There's got to be plenty of potential business models that will be DACisized in the near future, but this is the first one and Bitcoin taught us that network effect counts for something.
3) Market pegging makes it possible to trade anything digitally. I'm looking forward to playing the stock market without having to go through a middle-man. UIAs make it possible to invest in things without being accredited. People with bad credit or unbanked people have an alternative that TPTB can't take away from them if BTS goes mainstream, the project makes people more independent. Currency choices. If currency 1 fails the world we can easily move on to currency 2 without overhauling the entire financial infrastructure.
4) Gox protection. Exchanges as frontends keeping their balances on the ledger completely shits all over thte argument that crypto can't go forward because of gateway related security concerns.
5) Power: If you ever wanted to own a piece of a financial institution but couldn't afford it, well now you can. Buying now will increase your power exponentially if the project ultimately succeeds.

These are the reasons I'm unable to detach myself emotionally. Pick any three.

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Besides having a great dev team,

1) Dilution will be lowered because marketers will be feeding from the referral system instead of delegate pay
2) Referral system gives marketers a stronger incentive to bring in user adoption
3) MineBitShares are finally having more delegates in the 101 rank.  When it starts producing result (soon), more POW miners will be attracted to bts.

Buy bts when it is low price and the fruits of hard work will turn the price upward.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 03:35:25 am by cube »
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline Samupaha

• View Profile
  • BitShares: samupaha
I try not to guess when time and price are optimal for an investment. If the investment will be profitable in the future, I'll buy it and don't care about timing and price (I leave that to professional traders). This means that I focus on the big picture.

1. DPOS is the best consensus mechanism for a blockchain. It defines clear roles for different jobs and creates good incentives for everybody.
2. Blockchain performance is well thought from the beginning. It will scale better than any alternative.
3. Bytemaster has very good understanding of economics. This gives an enormous advantage compared to other blockchains whose developers care mainly about the technical stuff.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
1) BTS 2.0 is drawing near.
2) Price is at historic lows, sitting just above support, selling momentum has dried up and BTS is very oversold.
3) Dan Larimer is a genius.

I think you might get a double bonus for #3. :P Brownied!

Thanks.

Dan is the main reason I bought BTS in the first place.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

1) CNX follows through with mad skills
2) Tsunami of referrals and partners
3) Nobody knows what's up

#3 reason... basically we are the best known secret in crypto right?
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

1. Referral possibilities and potential.
2. Industry leading TPS.
3. CCEDK, Banx, Identabit, Bunker Shares...

True.. TPS is light years ahead of the competition.

#3 BunkerShares isn't in the same league as the others.. but BunkerDEX will be  among the Decentralized Exchanges. :)  However... BunkerShares will be making waves before 2.0.
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

1) It's a great way to make money over the next few months.
2) Community here is awesome, helpful, insightful, intelligent, and awesome.
3) It's a great way to make money over the next few months. Stated again cuz this is the most important reason. Who doesn't love money? Oh and it just feels great to support such a cutting-edge/awesome endeavor.

Brownies earned! You saved yourself in #3 with the mention of support. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

2) Price is at historic lows, sitting just above support, selling momentum has dried up and BTS is very oversold.

I think you might get a double bonus for #3. :P Brownied!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
1) CNX follows through with mad skills
2) Tsunami of referrals and partners
3) Nobody knows what's up

Offline mint chocolate chip

1. Referral possibilities and potential.
2. Industry leading TPS.
3. CCEDK, Banx, Identabit, Bunker Shares...

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
1) It's a great way to make money over the next few months.
2) Community here is awesome, helpful, insightful, intelligent, and awesome.
3) It's a great way to make money over the next few months. Stated again cuz this is the most important reason. Who doesn't love money? Oh and it just feels great to support such a cutting-edge/awesome endeavor.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Oh this is fun!

1) Only a portion of partnerships have been announced and waiting release of Bitshares 2.0.  This would help light the fuse.
2) Dev core team is restructing bitshares to payout on project based only, instead of via delegates.  This should quickly enable serious projects to get proposed. 
3) Dev core team has shown flexibility and adaptability when confronted with challenges and roadblocks.  This approach should carry Bitshares forward and include newer features as time goes on, and help it thrive in changing regulatory and competitive environment.

Well stated.. and brownied. :)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline topcandle

Oh this is fun!

1) Only a portion of partnerships have been announced and waiting release of Bitshares 2.0.  This would help light the fuse.
2) Dev core team is restructing bitshares to payout on project based only, instead of via delegates.  This should quickly enable serious projects to get proposed. 
3) Dev core team has shown flexibility and adaptability when confronted with challenges and roadblocks.  This approach should carry Bitshares forward and include newer features as time goes on, and help it thrive in changing regulatory and competitive environment.