Author Topic: Prediction Game of BTS market cap by the time of snapshot  (Read 19386 times)

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
8-9 million dollars.

* Ander spent all his money in the last run up, so there really is nobody to push the price up.  ;)

Are you an IDIOT?

Have you read the OP?

We already have a marketcap of 10,8M you stupid troll.

Other than that, congratulations, you are the first looser of this game. Have a nice day!

Why is he an idiot? Because he said he thought bts would go lower?

It's a valid answer and no need for name calling

chryspano

8-9 million dollars.

* Ander spent all his money in the last run up, so there really is nobody to push the price up.  ;)

Are you an IDIOT?

Have you read the OP?

We already have a marketcap of 10,8M you stupid troll.

Other than that, congratulations, you are the first looser of this game. Have a nice day!

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
8-9 million dollars.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 02:18:50 pm by newmine »

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2

Offline xiahui135

• View Profile

Offline lafona

• View Profile
  • BitShares: lafona
BTS Witnesses: delegate-1.lafona     Witness Thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,21569.msg280911/topicseen.html#msg280911
MUSE Witness: lafona

Offline emailtooaj

Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
I'm seeing a lot of predictions in the 15 - 20 million range...that isn't a whole lot for something as pump-worthy as BTS 2.0 finally releasing. So basically you guys are thinking the best we can do is a 100% gain tops? I'd be surprised if that's all we get...but then again most of my BTS purchases were done in like the $40 million range and back when BTC was like $500, so maybe my views are skewed/outdated.  :P

Predicting a rise of "only" 50-100% is a lot more reasonable than extreme moonshots.  Even though we all think BTS should be worth way more.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I'm seeing a lot of predictions in the 15 - 20 million range...that isn't a whole lot for something as pump-worthy as BTS 2.0 finally releasing. So basically you guys are thinking the best we can do is a 100% gain tops? I'd be surprised if that's all we get...but then again most of my BTS purchases were done in like the $40 million range and back when BTC was like $500, so maybe my views are skewed/outdated.  :P

We're not making a final high-water-mark prediction, just a prediction for this snapshot period. My guess was $15 million as well, but I said that I believe it is worth at least ten times that much.

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

I absolutely don't think that's the best we can do.

I guessed 15 million because I think it's going to take a few months for it to set in what's just been released.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 01:30:20 pm by nomoreheroes7 »

Offline habeler

1LeQTkxdpvZFU23qA22xas2zvqzTHMa48T
bts-habeler876

Offline NotSmart

• View Profile
Around 0.00005 BTC per BTS. I dont know how to phrase that in fiat market cap.

My prediction $18m

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Maybe we can start a futures market on the hottest trending user assets for 2.0 also. The futures market is heating up over rumors that a bitPencil may soon be introduced. If the $99 market peg holds, this one could be something special.

Edit: If my joke is over your head, then here's a news article/video to bring you up to speed (link below).

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/internets-best-reactions-apple-pencil/story?id=33638707

unreadPostsSinceLastVisit

15 million, if it hasn't already been said and I'm not too late.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 04:30:46 am by merockstar »