Author Topic: Repost: Announcing AGS & BitShares Allocation  (Read 67171 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Cryptsy not realy has a good reputation ..

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
When I first learned about PTS (in November if I remember correctly) I asked on Cryptsy what they knew about it... Most people didn't know anything but there was a guy that said "anyone who deals with super3 is an idiot. The guy has scammed a lot of people in the past.Enough said". I didn't pay much attention back then because I liked the whole concept of PTS, but It seems that that guy knew better... I think that your relationship with super 3 must have done some damage to your publicity...
Any proof would be great.

I have nothing against you and no proof to anything. I just mentioned what a guy from Cryptsy said after your behavior against I3. It was very strange asking back then to people what they thought about PTS and I got these replies. That they didn't want to do anything with PTS because you were involved...
It could be that you have scammed people. It could have been only trolling. No proof from my side.
What did you do anyway to upset these people?

In any case as long as you are not scamming people and this was just trolling it will be good to have you on board. But I think it will be good for you to clear your name on the net and clear things up with those who spill dust on your name.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Thx for clearing that up .. +5% regained in trust ..

Good to have you back in the boat ..

Edit: sure you were right to focus on your studies!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 04:43:59 pm by xeroc »

Offline super3

• View Profile
we never owned it and super3 was surprisingly unresponsive
Woops .. too bad .. but you own bitshares.org .. do you?

anyway .. updating (all) the links should be considered important when interested in newcomers!

We own bitshares.org and other domains.   We had trusted Super3 as a core member of the team, but he turned out to be an opportunist.
I gave you all bitshares.org and all the domains after I didn't have enough time to work on the website anymore after I went back to school. You have always had full access to the servers and code. I registered Invictus.io for the bounty site, which you used and never fully paid for.

Opportunist? If Bitshares was a volunteer organization that didn't make a profit you would have a point, but it isn't. I worked as hard as  I possible could for you, so I don't appreciate being thrown under the bus.

When I first learned about PTS (in November if I remember correctly) I asked on Cryptsy what they knew about it... Most people didn't know anything but there was a guy that said "anyone who deals with super3 is an idiot. The guy has scammed a lot of people in the past.Enough said". I didn't pay much attention back then because I liked the whole concept of PTS, but It seems that that guy knew better... I think that your relationship with super 3 must have done some damage to your publicity...
Any proof would be great.

Offline super3

• View Profile
I have to say I'm a little disappointing by the FUD. Want to hear my side of the story?

we never owned it and super3 was surprisingly unresponsive

I worked for Invictus as a freelancer around Winter 2013. I was off on winter break and had a bunch of extra time to work on Bitcoin stuff. I worked on all of the Invictus web stuff including protoshares.net and invictus.io. They had a very poor web presence, and it looked pretty bad to people who were interested in our platform. It was practically an emergency.

Bytemaster agreed to pay me my standard freelance rates, and I started working. I worked as hard as possible working 16+ hour days 7 days a week trying to get two websites up to par including advertising it myself. Invictus started using my in development websites because they were better than current stuff. I reduced my bill by 1/3 for and Dan paid for the hours I did so far. The agreement was would be still be eligible for the website bounty, and Invcitus was paying me for site because they were currently using it and showing it to users and investors.

Got to a workable version of the website, and Dan decided that he didn't want to pay out the bounty for the Invictus website I completed. Invictus continued to use the website for a time without paying being for either the bounty, or the hours I completed after the payment for initial hours for the protoshares website and start of the invictus website.

Dan wanted me to drop of of college to work with Invictus. I almost took it, but decided to finish because I only had a semester left. I made it clear that I couldn't work on Invictus web stuff, AND do class work everyday. I was unresponsive because I was doing class, and working on other paid projects. I graduate in 3 weeks from Morehouse College with a Bachelors degree in Computer Science. I'm pretty happy with the choices I've made.

Am I mad about anything? Absolutely not. I learned a ton about Bitcoin, an still am an Bitshares supporter. I also learned you should always make written agreements even with people you trust. I don't think anyone acted in bad faith, but miscommunication definitely left some sour feelings.

I transferred all domains except invictus.io(which I still have yet to be paid for the work that I did). The entire time Dan had access to all web servers, and code for the websites.

So if you want me to transfer invictus.io just honor the agreement that I made with Gregory months ago.

Offline neo_lee

• View Profile
    • http:// weibo.com/neolee2010
BTS: neo
weibo: weibo.com/neolee2010

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

Hi,
 How can I determine if I buy AGS on day X, what DACs it will be honored in by Invictus?
Is Invictus waiting till the end of AGS being offered to take a snapshot to have it new DACs?

What DACs do PTS shareholders have stake in that AGS buyers wont get?

There will only be 2 snapshots for AGS... Feb 28th and Day 200.   Everything except BTS XT should honor AGS from Day 200.

Well there was a snapshot for lotto shares but we haven't heard anything from FreeTrade ever since.

Also BTS XT is the testing but the live BTS X would also honor the Feb 28th snapshot right?

Live BTS X will honor XT (assuming XT itself doesn't just get upgraded)
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Hi,
 How can I determine if I buy AGS on day X, what DACs it will be honored in by Invictus?
Is Invictus waiting till the end of AGS being offered to take a snapshot to have it new DACs?

There will only be 2 snapshots for AGS... Feb 28th and Day 200.   Everything except BTS XT should honor AGS from Day 200.

Well there was a snapshot for lotto shares but we haven't heard anything from FreeTrade ever since.

Also BTS XT is the testing but the live BTS X would also honor the Feb 28th snapshot right?

Offline bytemaster

Hi,

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline ppimp

• View Profile
Hi,

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i'm ready to help/assist :) with all ongoing web development if needed...just said again ^^
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
He is very active in bitcoin development and also in the xpm and ppc community (also domains)

Offline bytemaster

Yeah,   Unfortunately my only knowledge of him was that he was referred to me by Adam b Levine whom I trust.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 10:41:00 pm by bytemaster »
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH