Author Topic: [Public Testnet] testnet.bitshares.eu  (Read 81535 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
@xeroc I seems that I was voted out, and right now `noisy` is no longer a witness, `necklace` is. Could I ask for the votes of the committee-members? I think it will be better to have better distribution of nodes.
done .. I removed some more init delegates so that we can start decentralizing the testnet

Offline noisy

@xeroc I seems that I was voted out, and right now `noisy` is no longer a witness, `necklace` is. Could I ask for the votes of the committee-members? I think it will be better to have better distribution of nodes.
Take a look on: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19625.msg251894.html - I have a crazy idea - lets convince cryptonomex developers to use livecoding.tv

Offline noisy

Success!!! :)

I would like to thanks for your help, especially for @jakub :)
Take a look on: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,19625.msg251894.html - I have a crazy idea - lets convince cryptonomex developers to use livecoding.tv

jakub

I thought your witness is "issuer"..
Vote for yourself and you'll be listed.

Yes, the first one, but I didn't know what I did wrong, so I created another one ;)

It's good you've changed the name, as the previous one could be quite confusing for non-advanced users.
I've voted for your witness (and removed my vote for "issuer") so in 3 hours you should be on the list.

In the GUI:
Code: [Select]
Next vote update: in 3 hours

Offline noisy

Yes, the first one, but I didn't know what I did wrong, so I created another one ;)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline noisy

@xeroc  @jakub

I have tried one more time, and I think I succeeded. But I am not sure.

and..

This time my witness name is noisy. So far is not listed on http://testnet.bitshares.eu/#/explorer/witnesses, but I assume that I have to wait exactly like previously.

Is that ok? What next should be done, to produce blocks? I has to have enough votes, right? Could I ask for committees votes?

Offline hcf27

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hcf27

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline hcf27

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hcf27

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
There will be a downtime of the frontend of the testnet for maintenance reasons ..
Blockchain itselve is still producing blocks and I will do my best to keep it that way until the machine is back to operational ..

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
It just came to my attention that I made an error when deploying the last wallet wgich makes the testnet connect to the real net if you have a new wallet
That's too bad if a test network witness_node connect to real network. Fixed?
I was not precise. Only the GUI was wrongly deployed. I fixed it by now .. the backend is still running ...

However, the currently centralized network server will have to reboot sometime tomorrow. I will try my best to keep block production going in the meantime ..
Hoefully we can improve decentralization eventually ..

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
It just came to my attention that I made an error when deploying the last wallet wgich makes the testnet connect to the real net if you have a new wallet
That's too bad if a test network witness_node connect to real network. Fixed?
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH