Author Topic: [ANN] New Money project & SOLCERT token  (Read 60507 times)

Offline vlight

• View Profile
  • BitShares: vlight
A 50x price difference between first and last tier and price is already at 2x after 1 week. How is this fair distribution?

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

There's a lot to read, I apologize if I'm the only one with these questions.

1.The money raised from the presale feeds into the Kickstarter. I got that from the documents. Is the ICO the next step before the Kickstarter or is that the actual ICO?
2. What advantages do the presale people have over the ICO and Kickstarter?

Hello TravelAsia. No problem buddy.

1. Yes the ICO/ITO is before the KickStarter. The KickStarter is a separate publicity/costumer acquisition crowdfunder on the consumer side of what we are doing. This is the way we will begin our journey to consolidating a mainstream audience onto our platform. The ITO is for the crypto-audience and allows us to create a stellar story of a grassroots movement starting from the bottom and like Drake said Now we are here  ;D

2. Price really and other possible loyalty stuff. But that is not guaranteed nor promised. For the most part it is price. Its the same as with Bitshares, Ethereum, and Bitcoin. The tiers are meant to mimic this. I bet the guy who bought a pizza with 6,000 Bitcoins is wishing he didnt today but the truth is he got lucky and got in when it was cheap but still made a stupid decision not to wait... I say that to say individuals should have patience. Just as Ethereum, we are going to go through major steps and transitions. This is not an overnight thing. No disruption of this size can be. But in the end we will try our best to reach a mainstream audience. And the chips will fall where they may.

#DontBeTheBitcoinPizzaGuy  :P
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

TravelsAsia

There's a lot to read, I apologize if I'm the only one with these questions.

1.The money raised from the presale feeds into the Kickstarter. I got that from the documents. Is the ICO the next step before the Kickstarter or is that the actual ICO?
2. What advantages do the presale people have over the ICO and Kickstarter?

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
I believe we are at next level, at the moment doing update will be back back soonish

TravelsAsia

How many are left at the current level?

TravelsAsia

Are orders sent to escrow applied in order? In other words, I sent 200k+ BTS about 8 hours ago, I noticed purchases after mine. When ccedk processes them, will mine be applied first?  I'm asking because I see you mentioned there's another 300k left at an earlier tier and hope I can take advantage of it.  Wish you guys so much success.

The are alll applied in order, so yes you are the lucky holder of solcerts still from tier 5. If you have not already youi will receive a small transaction incl. confirmation and amount as well. I did pm you already also.

I am doing the confirmation and approvals end of day, but as mentioned orders are confirmed as they are registered on OpenLedger. Arent we just lucky we have a platform built in the way where nobody is able to cut line? :) ;)

Welcome

As always, you are awesome taking care of business. Thank you.

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Are orders sent to escrow applied in order? In other words, I sent 200k+ BTS about 8 hours ago, I noticed purchases after mine. When ccedk processes them, will mine be applied first?  I'm asking because I see you mentioned there's another 300k left at an earlier tier and hope I can take advantage of it.  Wish you guys so much success.

The are alll applied in order, so yes you are the lucky holder of solcerts still from tier 5. If you have not already youi will receive a small transaction incl. confirmation and amount as well. I did pm you already also.

I am doing the confirmation and approvals end of day, but as mentioned orders are confirmed as they are registered on OpenLedger. Arent we just lucky we have a platform built in the way where nobody is able to cut line? :) ;)

Welcome

Offline konelectric

I'm sure once the news gets out, The Daily Decrypt will contact you.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

We have started our immediate "Official" marketing yesterday.

Thank you CLains. You know the role you play in my life. If it was not for you I would not even be in Bitshares. From that first encouraging comment you gave me in 2014 until now. You have played a critical role of believer in me and this project. I owe you a lot and wish you all the success and blessings in your life as you have done for mine. It is my goal to make sure this project returns as much value to you as possible. Again thank you.
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

TravelsAsia

This all sounds absolutely AWESOME Solly, I'm IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you reached out to Jeff Berwick (Dollar Vigilante, Anarchast, Anarcopulco conference) to get an interview? He has a huge reach, has interviewed several other heavyweights and indies on the Hollywood scene, plus he's a huge crypto fan.

I bet he will love to devote a nice long Anarchast episode on the New Money Project.

@Thom  you are another. Thank you brother for your early and continued support! We are doing very well so far. Would love to reach out to Jeff or if someone could for us that would also work. Just let me know where to go from here with that. Thanks!

Offline Thom

This all sounds absolutely AWESOME Solly, I'm IN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you reached out to Jeff Berwick (Dollar Vigilante, Anarchast, Anarcopulco conference) to get an interview? He has a huge reach, has interviewed several other heavyweights and indies on the Hollywood scene, plus he's a huge crypto fan.

I bet he will love to devote a nice long Anarchast episode on the New Money Project.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

TravelAsia thank you for your continued support! That means a lot! Just for kicks here's a little story context of what your actions mean. If you can harken back to the good ol days of early 2014. A little big head wild-eye wonderbread boy name Vitalik did the unthinkable. He introduced a new impossible and never achievable idea. At least that was according to his many and obviously SUPERIOR minded skeptics.

For if they had not thought of this first, or did it first how really could he? That is correct. Many scoffed with haughty heads of what he could not achieve due to this and this and this and this and this and this and this but this and this and this oh you forgot this and MOST CERTAINLY THIS!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!! This guy is obviously stupid. He's 19 of course he's stupid  8)

But then you see something strange happened... It was like that first spark in the dark. The great ripple that comes from that first drop in the calms of still water... That first frequency that creates the EPIC and everlasting noise of the Big Bang... That's right some started to say WHY NOT... If we all try this TOGETHER then why not... Those important people back then are you today. It was because of people like you that today Vitalik is sitting on a movement that may very well take on and surpass Bitcoin's market cap. That is important to understand. I will not achieve this... WE WILL ACHIEVE THIS TOGETHER through our shared resources and belief. That is the timeless nature of all things that succeed. Again thank you.

Sent another batch, hoping to hit tier 6. :)

Do you have an immediate marketing plans you plan to share? I'd love to hear you guys on some podcasts.

We have started our immediate "Official" marketing yesterday. If you go to our Explainer video on YouTube you will see our number of views has grown. Its just the beginning. I won't go into too many specifics but I can tell you we have a great marketing scheme about to begin to really get this project out in the mainstream. Three separate campaigns aimed at different audiences.

Reason why I won't get into specifics at this point is simply timing. All will be revealed in due time. We do have plans right now to do hangouts, podcasts, and popular shows many people know and love. And if you'd like to see this project on a specific show reach out to them and let them know about what we are doing. Hope this helps.

Finally I will get to everyone's responses. I'm watching this thread and will respond. Thank you for your patience
« Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 02:25:00 pm by SolomonSollarsNSense »