Author Topic: btsbots wallet release v0.0.1  (Read 62694 times)

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
Re: btsbots wallet release v0.0.1
« Reply #135 on: March 24, 2017, 07:06:43 pm »
It's android app.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idnt4zyo1d95xegwtxmk0

Answer for 2 last questions: yes, yes

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2017, 07:53:11 am »
Wow!!! An android trading bot! I am very impressed!!
Give BitShares a try! Use the http://testnet.bitshares.eu provided by http://bitshares.eu powered by ChainSquad GmbH

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
« Reply #137 on: March 26, 2017, 11:36:42 pm »
I've got many help from community members recently.
for example: the icon/splash, Russian Language, a  learning video.
thank you all.

I feel it's better to give BTSBots to the community.
but I don't want give all these to others who forked BTS.
so I will open source all code step by step.

first I'll give the web source code.
with these code everybody can build the android/IOS APP, and can make sure the private key is safety save in local.and can write his own  trade bots in Javascript.
the code is based on meteor+blaze, I am trying to rewrite all code in meteor+react before make it open source.
If somebody is interesting in these, is good in react, and can help to clean these code, can contract me, get all the code now.

second I'll give the backend code.
several parts, most written in Python, about how to update all data to the mongodb database, include: orders, balance, price feed....

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
« Reply #138 on: March 27, 2017, 07:45:23 am »
so I will open source all code step by step.

Awesome!! +5%

second I'll give the backend code.
several parts, most written in Python, about how to update all data to the mongodb database, include: orders, balance, price feed....
I'd really love to hear your feedback on pybitshares.com - a python library for bitshares that is hopefully easy to use.
Give BitShares a try! Use the http://testnet.bitshares.eu provided by http://bitshares.eu powered by ChainSquad GmbH

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 03, 2017, 12:09:59 pm »

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
« Reply #140 on: April 04, 2017, 02:09:03 pm »
FEEDBACK from a newbie

Those questions may seem ridiculous to you but that may give you an insight of how a complete newbie thinks...

I really want to provide liquidity but I need your help to understand this part:

First: What is the "Order Balance" and why is it in CNY? Afterall, I'm in the USDT/BTS market...that's confusing.
Second: My guess is that I have to input spread on both side in order to provide liquidity is that true?
Third: What should I input in the "Spread" section? 1% or -1% (Maybe it would be good to put a default value in there for the complete newbie who just want to run a bot quickly and then once he has more experience, he can easily tinker with it?)
Fourth: How do I make sure the orders won't empty my wallet of BTS when I turn the bot on?

Offline yvv

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 04, 2017, 02:30:29 pm »
Maybe it would be good to put a default value in there for the complete newbie who just want to run a bot quickly and then once he has more experience, he can easily tinker with it?

No, this would not be good, because a spread you wan to put strongly depends on current order book in a market you want to trade.

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
« Reply #142 on: April 04, 2017, 05:38:52 pm »
FEEDBACK from a newbie

Those questions may seem ridiculous to you but that may give you an insight of how a complete newbie thinks...

I really want to provide liquidity but I need your help to understand this part:

First: What is the "Order Balance" and why is it in CNY? Afterall, I'm in the USDT/BTS market...that's confusing.
Second: My guess is that I have to input spread on both side in order to provide liquidity is that true?
Third: What should I input in the "Spread" section? 1% or -1% (Maybe it would be good to put a default value in there for the complete newbie who just want to run a bot quickly and then once he has more experience, he can easily tinker with it?)
Fourth: How do I make sure the orders won't empty my wallet of BTS when I turn the bot on?

1.) size of your order in CNY equivalent (because this bot was created for the Chinese who understand value best in CNY)
2.) if you just run a buy bot or just a sell bot you are still helping liquidity
3.) put positive amounts in both buy and sell. The total of these will be your spread
4.)click BOTS > SETTINGS then enter a "asset balance limit" this will stop the bot buying more than you want it to.
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
« Reply #143 on: April 04, 2017, 08:12:13 pm »
I believe that this thing is the #1 best invention to add value to bitshares...now it does need a lot of work to make it more user friendly and if we can have video tutorial to teach people how to make it work for them, I think we've got an army of people who would love to use it.

But it took me 3 weeks to get my head around it because I was worried I would drain my BTS funds with it among other unknowns that kept me from taking action.

Offline renkcub

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 04, 2017, 11:08:35 pm »
Is there an option for 2FA on Bitshares?

Is there a way to have multiple bots on a market, for different spreads (1%, 3%, 10%)?

« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 03:50:40 am by renkcub »

Offline renkcub

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: April 05, 2017, 09:59:12 pm »

Is there a way to have multiple bots on a market, for different spreads (1%, 3%, 10%)?

Answered #2 by creating a separate bot.

However, the feeds on some assets (LSK, OMNI, LTC) seem to be wrong (very delayed). Is there a way to see a live check on all of your Poloniex feeds?

Is there an issue with these?

Screenshot of lisk price being about 50% behind:

https://postimg.org/image/gvv9hheul/

Another new question - is there a way to calculate a feed by dividing two feeds?

Example, I want to market make on USDT/OMNI

Example, Omni is .005, BTC is 1100, .005/1100 = $4.54 for feed price.

Doable?

« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 10:03:28 pm by renkcub »

Offline alt

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: April 06, 2017, 12:41:31 am »
currently only get price from polo for: OPEN.ETH, OPEN.DASH, OPEN.STEEM, OPEN.MAID
I will add OPEN.LTC, OPEN.OMNI soon,
but I can't find OPEN.LSK

I can't find OPEN.LSK

Answered #2 by creating a separate bot.

However, the feeds on some assets (LSK, OMNI, LTC) seem to be wrong (very delayed). Is there a way to see a live check on all of your Poloniex feeds?

Is there an issue with these?

Screenshot of lisk price being about 50% behind:

https://postimg.org/image/gvv9hheul/

Another new question - is there a way to calculate a feed by dividing two feeds?

Example, I want to market make on USDT/OMNI

Example, Omni is .005, BTC is 1100, .005/1100 = $4.54 for feed price.

Doable?

Offline alt

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 06, 2017, 12:52:08 am »
updated, got ref price from poloniex include: OPEN.ETH, OPEN.DASH, OPEN.STEEM, OPEN.MAID, OPEN.LTC, OPEN.OMNI

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
« Reply #148 on: April 06, 2017, 01:01:56 am »
currently only get price from polo for: OPEN.ETH, OPEN.DASH, OPEN.STEEM, OPEN.MAID

I can't find OPEN.LSK

I think the problem is that the symbol for Lisk was changed to LSK, but on OpenLedger the symbol is still LISK. 

Offline alt

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 06, 2017, 01:11:38 am »
thanks!

updated, got ref price from poloniex include: OPEN.ETH, OPEN.DASH, OPEN.STEEM, OPEN.MAID, OPEN.LTC, OPEN.OMNI, OPEN.LISK

I can't find OPEN.LSK

I think the problem is that the symbol for Lisk was changed to LSK, but on OpenLedger the symbol is still LISK.