Author Topic: btsbots wallet release v0.0.1  (Read 93606 times)

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
OMG! 400% CNY profit and 150% BTS profit since November. Not bad rate of return.  Those who are sitting at poloniex right now should be sorry :)
so happy for you, keep on.

Offline alt

• View Profile
seems DCR, XCP, FLO, ZEC, and ETC not support by Openledger,
please let me know if there are some other gateway,
because you can't trade these assets without gateway.

the feeds price from poloniex update every 1 minute.

btsbots will not accept donate before I make it open source.
thanks for the kindly,
your support is more important than the money.

Thanks!

I am now offering a nice deep market on LSK. Can add as demand increases and tighten the spreads. There is a weird issue though - Price is displaying correctly on OpenLedger. Anyone else noticing or fixing this? Should be a few decimals over. Seems to have BTC amounts right. Also, I can never seem to see my trade history from within the market chart page. Anyone else having this issue?

http://pasteboard.co/6v37kmL6.png

Adding others soon. How often do feeds update, and where can I track these? Please add markets for DCR, XCP, FLO, ZEC, and ETC, will offer them all.

Great bot. I would like to donate and support future development for added features.

Still though, no way to 2FA on OpenLedger ?? Whats safest way to save BTS?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 12:32:13 am by alt »

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Thanks!

I am now offering a nice deep market on LSK. Can add as demand increases and tighten the spreads. There is a weird issue though - Price is displaying correctly on OpenLedger. Anyone else noticing or fixing this? Should be a few decimals over. Seems to have BTC amounts right. Also, I can never seem to see my trade history from within the market chart page. Anyone else having this issue?

Adding others soon. How often do feeds update, and where can I track these? Please add markets for DCR, XCP, FLO, ZEC, and ETC, will offer them all.

Great bot. I would like to donate and support future development for added features.

2fa does not work on blockchain level. remember: you're responsible for your private keys, OL does not hold them.

Offline renkcub

• View Profile
Thanks!

« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 02:17:06 pm by renkcub »

Offline yvv

• View Profile
OMG! 400% CNY profit and 150% BTS profit since November. Not bad rate of return.  Those who are sitting at poloniex right now should be sorry :)

Offline alt

• View Profile
thanks!

updated, got ref price from poloniex include: OPEN.ETH, OPEN.DASH, OPEN.STEEM, OPEN.MAID, OPEN.LTC, OPEN.OMNI, OPEN.LISK

currently only get price from polo for: OPEN.ETH, OPEN.DASH, OPEN.STEEM, OPEN.MAID
I will add OPEN.LTC, OPEN.OMNI soon,
but I can't find OPEN.LSK

I can't find OPEN.LSK

I think the problem is that the symbol for Lisk was changed to LSK, but on OpenLedger the symbol is still LISK.

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2
currently only get price from polo for: OPEN.ETH, OPEN.DASH, OPEN.STEEM, OPEN.MAID

I can't find OPEN.LSK

I think the problem is that the symbol for Lisk was changed to LSK, but on OpenLedger the symbol is still LISK. 

Offline alt

• View Profile
updated, got ref price from poloniex include: OPEN.ETH, OPEN.DASH, OPEN.STEEM, OPEN.MAID, OPEN.LTC, OPEN.OMNI

Offline alt

• View Profile

I can't find OPEN.LSK
Is there an option for 2FA on Bitshares?

Is there a way to have multiple bots on a market, for different spreads (1%, 3%, 10%)?

Answered #2 by creating a separate bot.

However, the feeds on some assets (LSK, OMNI, LTC) seem to be wrong (very delayed). Is there a way to see a live check on all of your Poloniex feeds?

Is there an issue with these?

Screenshot of lisk price being about 50% behind:

https://postimg.org/image/gvv9hheul/

Another new question - is there a way to calculate a feed by dividing two feeds?

Example, I want to market make on USDT/OMNI

Example, Omni is .005, BTC is 1100, .005/1100 = $4.54 for feed price.

Doable?

Offline renkcub

• View Profile

Is there a way to have multiple bots on a market, for different spreads (1%, 3%, 10%)?

Answered #2 by creating a separate bot.

However, the feeds on some assets (LSK, OMNI, LTC) seem to be wrong (very delayed). Is there a way to see a live check on all of your Poloniex feeds?

Is there an issue with these?

Screenshot of lisk price being about 50% behind:

https://postimg.org/image/gvv9hheul/

Another new question - is there a way to calculate a feed by dividing two feeds?

Example, I want to market make on USDT/OMNI

Example, Omni is .005, BTC is 1100, .005/1100 = $4.54 for feed price.

Doable?

« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 10:03:28 pm by renkcub »

Offline renkcub

• View Profile

« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 03:50:40 am by renkcub »

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
I believe that this thing is the #1 best invention to add value to bitshares...now it does need a lot of work to make it more user friendly and if we can have video tutorial to teach people how to make it work for them, I think we've got an army of people who would love to use it.

But it took me 3 weeks to get my head around it because I was worried I would drain my BTS funds with it among other unknowns that kept me from taking action.

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
FEEDBACK from a newbie

Those questions may seem ridiculous to you but that may give you an insight of how a complete newbie thinks...

I really want to provide liquidity but I need your help to understand this part:

First: What is the "Order Balance" and why is it in CNY? Afterall, I'm in the USDT/BTS market...that's confusing.
Second: My guess is that I have to input spread on both side in order to provide liquidity is that true?
Third: What should I input in the "Spread" section? 1% or -1% (Maybe it would be good to put a default value in there for the complete newbie who just want to run a bot quickly and then once he has more experience, he can easily tinker with it?)
Fourth: How do I make sure the orders won't empty my wallet of BTS when I turn the bot on?

1.) size of your order in CNY equivalent (because this bot was created for the Chinese who understand value best in CNY)
2.) if you just run a buy bot or just a sell bot you are still helping liquidity
3.) put positive amounts in both buy and sell. The total of these will be your spread
4.)click BOTS > SETTINGS then enter a "asset balance limit" this will stop the bot buying more than you want it to.
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline yvv

• View Profile
Maybe it would be good to put a default value in there for the complete newbie who just want to run a bot quickly and then once he has more experience, he can easily tinker with it?

No, this would not be good, because a spread you wan to put strongly depends on current order book in a market you want to trade.

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
FEEDBACK from a newbie

Those questions may seem ridiculous to you but that may give you an insight of how a complete newbie thinks...

I really want to provide liquidity but I need your help to understand this part:

First: What is the "Order Balance" and why is it in CNY? Afterall, I'm in the USDT/BTS market...that's confusing.
Second: My guess is that I have to input spread on both side in order to provide liquidity is that true?
Third: What should I input in the "Spread" section? 1% or -1% (Maybe it would be good to put a default value in there for the complete newbie who just want to run a bot quickly and then once he has more experience, he can easily tinker with it?)
Fourth: How do I make sure the orders won't empty my wallet of BTS when I turn the bot on?