Author Topic: [Worker Proposal] - A bounty based smartcoin marketing campaign  (Read 7683 times)

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
Re: [Worker Proposal] - A bounty based smartcoin marketing campaign
« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2019, 08:00:14 pm »
I've never argued that, therefore,  if you want to prove I am wrong, you should prove that 40 other exchanges have bigger volume than biki.com, instead of spamming this post with transaction history of biki. I hope your education allows you to understand the logic here. If not, I'll explain it again.

Proofing that biki has lower than majority of exchanges liquidity and real volume would be easy as hell.The question is why wasting now time for it where you already took the funds in a night and fog action.Many people here are disappointed and are well aware what kind of action this was.

According to feixiaohao.com, biki.com ranks 15 in terms of volume, ranks 30 in terms of star rating(same as coinbebe,kkcoin,yobit, higher than IDCM, lbank), ranks 32 in terms of followers. It meets the "top 40 exchange criteria" in all aspects.

Faked rankings are not according to the criteria.If so we would approve RightBTC ,LAToken and any other shit exchange on top 50 CMC.
BTS is listed on RightBTC which is a top 50 CMC exchange.You know the volume of BTS there? ITS ZERO.
According to you such an exchange would pass the criteria.I guess only your own personal criteria to gain the bounty.

Destroy the name of bitCNY? Are you kidding me or are you mad?   all shit exchanges have BTC, does it destroy the name of bitcoin?
Did the shit exchanges get $25k to add bitcoin or did they add BTC to gain own members for free ?

Define real liquidity first. If 250k is not enough, we could increase it to 2.5M, only if it worth it, it's up to the community to decide, anyone can propose an independent work to fulfill that target.  But please do it, talk it cheap.
This worker was about real liquidity and not your 2 months old fake shit just to gain the bounty.
You will give the bounty back if after 3 months there will be no real bitcny trading volume ?

Binance and huobi listed BTS due to our effort, not your barking, thanks.
You wanna bet your bounty that i was a big part why Huobi implemented BTS and not your effort ?Which effort are you even talking about.Huobi listed BTS because of another coin.
I at least can document it how about you ?But maybe you wanna call Chen from Huobi and talk with him directly ?

Why don't you do that? Because you are a criticizer-plus-non-deliver?  I'll support it if someone makes deal with hitbtc, though personally I don't like this exchange.
Because i know the price and waited till BTS reaches 8 cents to be able to pay for real liquidity instead of wasting BTS for nothing.Delivering horseshit isn't difficult.Matle85 already showed how many shit exchanges anybody can instantly deliver which are top 50 CMC.
Also you as committee member should uphold the procedures of workers however you clearly have a problem with it as you again broke them.

off topic, no response. You may start a new topic to attack me on this. It was a failure experiment with good intention, the result is that BitShares is more healthy.
Breaking procedures as commitee is not offtopic.
Who exectly signed the proposal to send you funds and skip the procedures which were clearly stated in the worker ?
You say loosing a lot of members because of the global settlement on bitusd and heavy losses on bitcny resulted into a more heatlhy bitshares?
I guess we have diffrent opinions on that.

I don't get why this question is so important to you that you have to make the font bold. Isn't that normal that crypto trading platform hide their private info from public?
No normaly you can find any decent exchanges adress or company info.Binance is diffrent but still you can find its adress on the internet since everyone knows its located in Malta and a real company.
Biki is diffrent because each second comment on telegram is a scam accusation and hiding all info for a company which is based in singapore which has MAS and regulations is a red flag since its a totaly unknown exchange.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 08:10:21 pm by Thul3 »

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
« Reply #106 on: March 28, 2019, 05:56:55 pm »
I regret wasting my time replying you because you are repeating fabricated facts and meaningless words. So I hope this is the last reply to you. 

Proofing that biki has lower than majority of exchanges liquidity and real volume would be easy as hell.
You have a chance to prove that I am wrong through data instead of fabricated facts and now you say you don't want to waste time even though it is easy as hell?  then why do you have time spamming this post with meaningless replies? 

Faked rankings are not according to the criteria.If so we would approve RightBTC ,LAToken and any other shit exchange on top 50 CMC.
BTS is listed on RightBTC which is a top 50 CMC exchange.You know the volume of BTS there? ITS ZERO.
According to you such an exchange would pass the criteria.I guess only your own personal criteria to gain the bounty.

Ridiculous, you are commenting always according to your guess or imagination instead of facts. I've never said rightBTC meet the criteria, instead, I have clearly stated rightBTC was not our choice, but you are still attacking this point? Because you have no other words?
I have no intention to gain the bounty, I am more interested in making bitCNY listed on CEX, as the bounty didn't go to my pocket, it went to a group of people who contributed, also a big part is going to be used for marketing and trading competition.

You wanna bet your bounty that i was a big part why Huobi implemented BTS and not your effort ?Which effort are you even talking about.Huobi listed BTS because of another coin.
I at least can document it how about you ?But maybe you wanna call Chen from Huobi and talk with him directly ?

Liar. Why don't you just show the proof of your "big part" ?  I am looking forward to seeing how big it was. Now let me show you some proof.

Just like getting BTS listed on biki.com, getting BTS on binance and huobi were also team work and there are two private wechat groups that consist of the main contributors for BTS listed in Huobi, one is call huobi&BTS, the other one is called huobi us & BTS, A few community members inclduing bitcrab, abit, me, Ryan, zicen are all in it, but unfortunately no one inside is called Thul3.

Now I am 100% percent sure that you lack logical thinking that a normal discussion requires. You attacked me in the previous post that I didn't contribute anything for BTS listing on top exchange, and I mentioned binance and huobi without saying I was the main contributor. Technically, you have to prove that I didn't participate any, instead of faking the facts that you were a big part.  BTW, Li has the final say of coin listing on huobi, if we name the second, it could be Wong, Qin or Tang, but never nobody Chen. I don't even know there is a guy call Chen in Huobi's management team. And I confirmed that from global CEO of huobi personally face to face. Maybe you only talked with their custom service and you think that is a big part contribution?

Because i know the price and waited till BTS reaches 8 cents to be able to pay for real liquidity instead of wasting BTS for nothing.

Wait until 8 cents? why don't you just wait until 80 cents then the bounty is enough for 10 decent exchanges?  You know what was the listing fee when BTS was 80 cents?  Nonsense.

Biki is diffrent because each second comment on telegram is a scam accusation and hiding all info for a company which is based in singapore which has MAS and regulations is a red flag since its a totaly unknown exchange.

Repeating fabricated facts again. You judge a Chinese/East Asia exchange based their telegram group? If I judge poloniex or bittrex through wechat groups, they are shit exchange too. biki have tens of wechat group. Biki has office in Beijing and Singapore. There are more than 50 employees. The main investor of biki is Du Jun, who was the cofounder of huobi and now the boss of jinse.com, biggest crypto media in China, and boss of Node capital, which is one of the most famous token fund in China.  You don't know it doesn't mean it is unknown, ask from your Chinese friend, if you have any, don't live in fantasy.

You are so narrow minded that I start to feel ashamed wasting time on you.
My work is done for helping bitCNY get listed on CEX, the first one is always the most difficult one. However, I will encourage others to make bitCNY get listed on more top 40 exchanges, aka "Thul3 branded shit exchange ". So, keep barking and enjoy!

I've never argued that, therefore,  if you want to prove I am wrong, you should prove that 40 other exchanges have bigger volume than biki.com, instead of spamming this post with transaction history of biki. I hope your education allows you to understand the logic here. If not, I'll explain it again.

Proofing that biki has lower than majority of exchanges liquidity and real volume would be easy as hell.The question is why wasting now time for it where you already took the funds in a night and fog action.Many people here are disappointed and are well aware what kind of action this was.

According to feixiaohao.com, biki.com ranks 15 in terms of volume, ranks 30 in terms of star rating(same as coinbebe,kkcoin,yobit, higher than IDCM, lbank), ranks 32 in terms of followers. It meets the "top 40 exchange criteria" in all aspects.

Destroy the name of bitCNY? Are you kidding me or are you mad?   all shit exchanges have BTC, does it destroy the name of bitcoin?
Did the shit exchanges get $25k to add bitcoin or did they add BTC to gain own members for free ?

Define real liquidity first. If 250k is not enough, we could increase it to 2.5M, only if it worth it, it's up to the community to decide, anyone can propose an independent work to fulfill that target.  But please do it, talk it cheap.
This worker was about real liquidity and not your 2 months old fake shit just to gain the bounty.
You will give the bounty back if after 3 months there will be no real bitcny trading volume ?

Binance and huobi listed BTS due to our effort, not your barking, thanks.

Why don't you do that? Because you are a criticizer-plus-non-deliver?  I'll support it if someone makes deal with hitbtc, though personally I don't like this exchange.
Because i know the price and waited till BTS reaches 8 cents to be able to pay for real liquidity instead of wasting BTS for nothing.Delivering horseshit isn't difficult.Matle85 already showed how many shit exchanges anybody can instantly deliver which are top 50 CMC.
Also you as committee member should uphold the procedures of workers however you clearly have a problem with it as you again broke them.

off topic, no response. You may start a new topic to attack me on this. It was a failure experiment with good intention, the result is that BitShares is more healthy.
Breaking procedures as commitee is not offtopic.
Who exectly signed the proposal to send you funds and skip the procedures which were clearly stated in the worker ?
You say loosing a lot of members because of the global settlement on bitusd and heavy losses on bitcny resulted into a more heatlhy bitshares?
I guess we have diffrent opinions on that.

I don't get why this question is so important to you that you have to make the font bold. Isn't that normal that crypto trading platform hide their private info from public?
No normaly you can find any decent exchanges adress or company info.Binance is diffrent but still you can find its adress on the internet since everyone knows its located in Malta and a real company.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 06:08:05 pm by ripplexiaoshan »
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 29, 2019, 07:25:44 am »
I regret wasting my time replying you because you are repeating fabricated facts and meaningless words. So I hope this is the last reply to you. 
It is a time waste talking about something which can't be changed anymore however this kind of responsibility makes sure noone else is going to make such bs in future.

You have a chance to prove that I am wrong through data instead of fabricated facts and now you say you don't want to waste time even though it is easy as hell?  then why do you have time spamming this post with meaningless replies?

You just need the history logs of last 24h and check real executed volume.How much is it ?
Also you refused till now to explain what you exectly checked which took 2 weeks of your time.

Ridiculous, you are commenting always according to your guess or imagination instead of facts. I've never said rightBTC meet the criteria, instead, I have clearly stated rightBTC was not our choice, but you are still attacking this point? Because you have no other words?
I have no intention to gain the bounty, I am more interested in making bitCNY listed on CEX, as the bounty didn't go to my pocket, it went to a group of people who contributed, also a big part is going to be used for marketing and trading competition.
I'm mentioning it because it is the same like RightBTC.Fake volume and complaining clients and nothing more.RightBTC is also owned by Eric Gu the co founder of NEO and CEO of Metaverse,Zengold,Zen..... .....and ?
This means shit since the exchange is still shit like biki.com .
Also RightBTC is a top 25 CMC exchange which is fullfilling the main criteria according to you.

Liar. Why don't you just show the proof of your "big part" ?  I am looking forward to seeing how big it was. Now let me show you some proof.

Just like getting BTS listed on biki.com, getting BTS on binance and huobi were also team work and there are two private wechat groups that consist of the main contributors for BTS listed in Huobi, one is call huobi&BTS, the other one is called huobi us & BTS, A few community members inclduing bitcrab, abit, me, Ryan, zicen are all in it, but unfortunately no one inside is called Thul3.

Now I am 100% percent sure that you lack logical thinking that a normal discussion requires. You attacked me in the previous post that I didn't contribute anything for BTS listing on top exchange, and I mentioned binance and huobi without saying I was the main contributor. Technically, you have to prove that I didn't participate any, instead of faking the facts that you were a big part.  BTW, Li has the final say of coin listing on huobi, if we name the second, it could be Wong, Qin or Tang, but never nobody Chen. I don't even know there is a guy call Chen in Huobi's management team. And I confirmed that from global CEO of huobi personally face to face. Maybe you only talked with their custom service and you think that is a big part contribution?

BTS was listed on Huobi because of another bitshares based token which paid a very high fee to get listed there.BTS was listed there because they integrated the bitshares network into their exchange for that coin and later changed completly their exchange structur dividing their exchange into multiple.
Like i said call Chen who is responible for listing coins on Huobi so he can tell you exectly why they listed BTS.

Wait until 8 cents? why don't you just wait until 80 cents then the bounty is enough for 10 decent exchanges?  You know what was the listing fee when BTS was 80 cents?  Nonsense.
You are aware that these exchanges take listing fee's in BTC ?
And you are aware that with a raising price BTS gains way quicker value than BTC ?

Repeating fabricated facts again. You judge a Chinese/East Asia exchange based their telegram group? If I judge poloniex or bittrex through wechat groups, they are shit exchange too. biki have tens of wechat group. Biki has office in Beijing and Singapore. There are more than 50 employees. The main investor of biki is Du Jun, who was the cofounder of huobi and now the boss of jinse.com, biggest crypto media in China, and boss of Node capital, which is one of the most famous token fund in China.  You don't know it doesn't mean it is unknown, ask from your Chinese friend, if you have any, don't live in fantasy.
I judge based on the facts i see.If there is only wash trading thats a bad sign.Customer Rating very low.Shitcoins being listed bad.Checking Customer support channels and seeing all the complains thats bad.
50 employees Biki ?I guess like Eric Gu has 50 employee's but noone working on that specific exchange.He wouldn't even cover the monthly cost of 2 employee's with his real volume.
You are so narrow minded that I start to feel ashamed wasting time on you.
My work is done for helping bitCNY get listed on CEX, the first one is always the most difficult one. However, I will encourage others to make bitCNY get listed on more top 40 exchanges, aka "Thul3 branded shit exchange ". So, keep barking and enjoy!
A shit exchange is a shit exchange it doesn't need to be branded by me.Many members here are upset about that exchange.The diffrence is i raise my voice the loudest.
Also i highly doubt it was difficult.These kind of exchanges run to every project asking to list their coins for a listing fee.
The comments of their customers why they list only shit coins which value always go to zero is just a confirmation about it.

I get nearly each week requests from exchanges like Idax,Latoken,Cointiger etc to list a coin since they are a TOP 50 CMC exchange so i doubt its big work to get a coin listed on any of these kind of exchanges which income model is based on listing coins.

The history log of BTC/USDT and ETH/USDT is proof enough to show the low volume that exchange has.What is a bigger proof ?
My economical education is good enough to spot these kind of fakes easily.
Seems you have an issue with that if you needed 2 weeks and couldn't see it
The fact that you are a comittee member and are even unable to stick to offical protocal is also concerning.

Here a Question from another member which seem you have overlook

I checked on-chain, the payout of that has already happen. The description of that worker is quite clear when bounty payments should happen.

@ripplexiaoshan and at all committee members: Can you please comment on that?

« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 08:08:31 am by Thul3 »

Offline sschiessl

« Reply #108 on: April 03, 2019, 06:35:30 am »
7\ Get funded from account "smartcoin-marketing". This account is multisignatured by the committee.(two days)

I checked on-chain, the payout of that has already happen. The description of that worker is quite clear when bounty payments should happen.

Please clarify. It seems that the rules of the worker have changed (through an agreement of the proposal creator and escrow), and I would kindly ask you to restate the what rules have been re-redefined and what the new rules are such that anyone can participate.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2019, 03:57:28 pm »
7\ Get funded from account "smartcoin-marketing". This account is multisignatured by the committee.(two days)

Please clarify. It seems that the rules of the worker have changed (through an agreement of the proposal creator and escrow), and I would kindly ask you to restate the what rules have been re-redefined and what the new rules are such that anyone can participate.
If the main controversy is when to pay the bounty, and it is understandable that CEX must get money first and then start the technical work for listing, I would suggest that the lobbyist take the risk, that is, if smartcoin get delisted within 60 days, lobbyist has to pay back all the funds. 
Also, according to the original post,
Bitshares Committee will take the responsibility to verify the work of lobbyist and decide the distribution of reward.

it's clear that committee take root responsibility to verify the whole process, including the quality of exchange, cost of listing fee, etc.. so I would also suggest that all lobbyist talk with committee members directly(All of them have telegram accounts).

BTS committee member:jademont

Offline matle85

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2019, 09:36:58 am »
Hi all, proposal raised against smartcoin-committee for listing fee for IDCM. Listing agreement has been modified/agreed with BBF and IDCM ready for signature. No funds will be released to IDCM until listing agreement is signed by them.

Committee members have been contacted individually and provided with details.

If anyone wants to ask me anything just get in touch on telegram @matle85.

Thanks.

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2019, 11:07:11 am »
IDCM is even worse than BIKI.

Alexa rank 420k (no traffic at all) for idcm.io which isn't working for me from 3 diffrent places. idcm.cc is working but has a rank of 2200000 on alexa

Many scam accusations and lawsuits because of hacking (They got a very bad security reputation and are also sued by a crypto foundation because of that)

They claim to be a chinese exchange based in HK but main traffic is HK,Nigeria,Vietnam,India,Turkey

Opinion on feixiaohao.com bad 1 1/2 star from 5.

Any other shitexchange has better parameters than that exchange.

Did you monitored their main trading pairs BTC/USDT and ETH/USDT ?
Big spread between sell and buy order so high that i highly doubt there is any significant volume at all.You can see the wash trading each second being executed.The diffrence between buy and sell order on BTC is $60
The worst part is the exchange itself seems to be very buggy.
When going to ETH/USDT or EOS/USDT pair it was switching prices each second from BTC to ETH and back to BTC.

I can't imagine bitshares which is trying to deliver highest security to its users to pay for a listing to such an exchange.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 11:32:36 am by Thul3 »

Offline matle85

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2019, 11:44:53 am »
Hi Thul - how unexpected that you're the first to reply ;)

Can you check feixiaohao.com for the following:

1. Exrates.me.
2. IDCM - done, details can be added.
3. LATOKEN
4. Hotbit
5. IDAX
6. RightBTC

I have listing options for all the above ready. I'll just check them on Alexa now so we can have some ranking review/discussion.

I am discussing separately with a top 5.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 12:00:00 pm by matle85 »

Offline matle85

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2019, 11:54:09 am »
Ranking below (for context bitshares.org is 205,590):

1. Exrates.me (Alexa = 124,793)
2. IDCM.io (Alexa = 418,843)
3. LATOKEN.com (Alexa = 31,954)
4. Hotbit.io (Alexa =  38,158)
5. IDAX (Alexa = 60,213)
6. RightBTC (Alexa = 407,324)

IDAX is > 4* as expensive so we can rule that option out.

Traffic wise LATOKEN actually looks good. Let me know what it says for them, Hotbit and Exrates on feixiahohao.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2019, 12:04:00 pm by matle85 »

Offline ZBG_George

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 10, 2019, 01:53:34 am »
Hi,
I am a node from ZBG.com, ZBG exchange is ranking top 10 in the coinmarketcap (reported vol.) and  top 5 in the Coingecko. ZBG is the seventh-generation technology products developed by ZB team. It inherits the security advantages of original exchange system and fully supports the construction of the alliance trading platform. ZBG is the official flagship website of ZB Global, whose core team has operated one of the biggest global trading platforms for more than 5 years, and has gained hundreds of engineers and millions of active users.
ZBG is willing to list bitCNY and BTS, normally ZBG listing fee for per coin is as following website link, https://oss.zbg.com/file/listing.pdf. But If with 1million BTS coins budgets, I am confident to let ZBG listing 2 coins(BTS& BitCNY) and also listing in ZBM.com at the same time. ZBM.com is the ZBG alliance exchange in Singapore to target for STO, also base on seventh-generation technology products developed by ZB team.

Please tell me to talk to whom and how to go on next step.
thanks.
Best Regards!
George

Offline ZBG_George

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 10, 2019, 02:10:32 am »
Hi,
I am a node from ZBG.com, ZBG exchange is ranking top 10 in the coinmarketcap (reported vol.) and  top 5 in the Coingecko. ZBG is the seventh-generation technology products developed by ZB team. It inherits the security advantages of original exchange system and fully supports the construction of the alliance trading platform. ZBG is the official flagship website of ZB Global, whose core team has operated one of the biggest global trading platforms for more than 5 years, and has gained hundreds of engineers and millions of active users.
ZBG is willing to list bitCNY and BTS, normally ZBG listing fee for per coin is as following website link, https://oss.zbg.com/file/listing.pdf. But If with 1million BTS coins budgets, I am confident to let ZBG listing 2 coins(BTS& BitCNY) and also listing in ZBM.com at the same time. ZBM.com is the ZBG alliance exchange in Singapore to target for STO, also base on seventh-generation technology products developed by ZB team.

Please tell me to talk to whom and how to go on next step.
The contact email:  [email protected]
thanks.
Best Regards!

George   

Offline matle85

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 10, 2019, 06:34:19 am »
[
guys I appreciate your work, now what I got is:

1.the worker is voted out and now there's only 1.62M BTS left.
2.seems LATOKEN is not a good choice?

so I think you can select CEXs from IDCM, Exrates, and also HotBit  and work on that following the process defined in this thread, make sure the left fund can cover the cost for listing.

LATOKEN option also available to committee for decision. PMs sent (for those I have details for) on telegram.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
« Reply #117 on: April 10, 2019, 07:12:55 am »
@matle85 has created a transfer proposal for the smartcoin-marketing account which asks for ~800k of funding separated into listing fee and bounty for LATOKEN.

Re-reading the opening post, I believe it is too vague procedure wise. For instance, the bounty should be paid out separate from the listing fee (IMHO).
Additionally, I don't think we, as a community, are in a position where we can demand *more quality* exchanges to list BTS .. and *in particular* bitCNY and in
case of LATOKEN, i think the cost/benefit ratio is justify-able.

Hence, I will approve the proposal "1.10.26875"
Give BitShares a try! Use the http://testnet.bitshares.eu provided by http://bitshares.eu powered by ChainSquad GmbH

Offline Thul3

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 10, 2019, 07:47:22 am »
@matle85 has created a transfer proposal for the smartcoin-marketing account which asks for ~800k of funding separated into listing fee and bounty for LATOKEN.

Re-reading the opening post, I believe it is too vague procedure wise. For instance, the bounty should be paid out separate from the listing fee (IMHO).
Additionally, I don't think we, as a community, are in a position where we can demand *more quality* exchanges to list BTS .. and *in particular* bitCNY and in
case of LATOKEN, i think the cost/benefit ratio is justify-able.

Hence, I will approve the proposal "1.10.26875"

I disagree.
HitBTC is an exchange which is doable but it needs time and communication.I started together with matle85 to talk to HitBTC and they seem to be interrested but they are working slow.
Nobody even tried to contact HitBTC or any similar seize of exchange as it is way more difficult and more time consuming instead we got offers from exchanges which main income are listing fee's instead of trading fee's.
I get bombarded weekly with offers from IDAX,LAtoken,IDCM etc asking to list a coin on their exchange for a listing fee with discount.

Here just from last week

Hello!
I'm Anna from LATOKEN Exchange. We are interested in listing your token at our Exchange ($450m daily trading volume). Please tell me whom I can talk to to discuss our offer?
Her telegram handle @anna_latoken .You can make a deal with her in 5 minutes.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 07:53:03 am by Thul3 »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
« Reply #119 on: April 10, 2019, 07:52:52 am »
I disagree.
HitBTC is an exchange which is doable but it needs time and communication.I started together with matle85 to talk to HitBTC and they seem to be interrested but they are working slow.
Nobody even tried to contact HitBTC or any similar seize of exchange as it is way more difficult and more time consuming instead we got offers from exchanges which main income are listing fee's instead of trading fee's.
I get bombarded weekly with offers from IDAX,LAtoken,IDCM etc asking to list a coin on their exchange for a listing fee with discount.
I understand your disagreement and I would prefer high quality exchanges as well. All I am doing is trying to
follow the terms set forth by the OP that created the worker proposal and that was approved by voters.

Maybe we should learn from that and do *specific* workers next time. Get funding specifically for a listing on
any of the big exchanges. That gives the decision to the voters. Until then, I can only make a decision based
upon the conditions of the worker proposal and not based on my personal preference.
Give BitShares a try! Use the http://testnet.bitshares.eu provided by http://bitshares.eu powered by ChainSquad GmbH