Author Topic: Noir Investment Group : NoirShares  (Read 80532 times)

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
hello barwizi,
what actually are the products that noirbits will give us a stake in? Do you have specified this somewhere? What services will the DAC you develope provide? (for example btc can be used for payment processing and money transmittence etc)
Also, will you operate under a legal entity (brick and morter company) and will you unveal your identity?
Will you have a team?
What is the roadmap? And roughly when will what happen (outcomming DACs etc.)?

hello

it's NIG, noirbits is a currency. Your investment in a venture entitles you to dividends. rather than the DAC concept used by III, all ventures under NIG belong to the respective investors. Rather than innumerable blockchains we will maintain a maximum of three. NRB/NRS and one more that is still far far far from ever being implemented because it is still a concept. We work by pooling the investments and embarking on business ventures, the profits of which are paid either monthly or per quarter based on the business model of each venture. For example, an active exchange should pay out monthly, whereas a crypto development venture will likely pay out every few months .

Please read the following documents

:- NIG definition https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCtiOzdwvPycU12eWh3Q0Z0R0E/edit?usp=sharing

Investment Options and how they work :- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCtiOzdwvPycU12eWh3Q0Z0R0E/edit?usp=sharing

The team is currently very small (4). but we will keep it this way until investors choose more permanent staff.

The current list of mile stones is as follows

• Normalize Mining of NRS on all platforms
  • Develop an easy audit System for investor use
  • Development of the Trade platform
  • Development of NoirStore
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 07:23:23 pm by barwizi »
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
hello barwizi,
what actually are the products that noirbits will give us a stake in? Do you have specified this somewhere? What services will the DAC you develope provide? (for example btc can be used for payment processing and money transmittence etc)
Also, will you operate under a legal entity (brick and morter company) and will you unveal your identity?
Will you have a team?
What is the roadmap? And roughly when will what happen (outcomming DACs etc.)?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 06:15:39 pm by delulo »

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
When I try to do importprivkey, QT gives me:

Code: [Select]
Invalid private key (code -5)
I got the private key from another machine. And I am sure the it is correct.

Looks like there might be some checks against Bitcoin magic numbers that need to be updated...

Looks like this is probably an issue on the Windows client.

Try using the version on the git, i have not had a chance to build a new windows client.

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
When I try to do importprivkey, QT gives me:

Code: [Select]
Invalid private key (code -5)
I got the private key from another machine. And I am sure the it is correct.

Looks like there might be some checks against Bitcoin magic numbers that need to be updated...

Looks like this is probably an issue on the Windows client.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
As an effort to increase the spread of NRS among crypto users, for 24 hours i will host a facility that accepts trade between any crypto on cryptsy with NRS.

To calculate your respective rate please do the following

Current rate BTC/NRS = 1/1000

Calculate your BTC/insert crypto here rate

Now you can trade your crypto @ NRS/crypto+20%

This ensures that you get NRS and an additional promotion of 20%. Again, this facility is limited and will only last as long as interest and funds.

Dont get left out, others already lost out on mining when difficulty was low, now the price is low jump on while the train is still here.

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
i will accept NRB at a rate of 16 NRB -> 1 NRS. I have limited funds so please understand that when they are finished, the facility will be closed.

i will accept PTS at a rate of 1 PTS -> 35 NRS. I have limited funds so please understand that when they are finished, the facility will be closed.

If your wish is to sell NRS, the first exchange to list is openex.pw. However if you wish to invest the options will be made available to you shortly.

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
ye of little faith

{
"blocks" : 3530,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.00001693,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespermin" : "No information yet. Wait at least 4 minutes after starting mining for estimate.",
"networkhashps" : 353,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

it's become impossibly difficult to mine due to the huge increase in demand. Many thanks to our supporters and investors, please look out for the weekly report and the Investment options offered later on today.

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org

Offline soniq

• View Profile
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
There was never ever mentioned anything about PTS, you are such a douche barwizi. Good luck with your NRS

Really sucks how miscommunication and lack of available resources can screw with someone's opinion of another person.  I can honestly say Barwizi has really thought about both sides (I have actually argued for both sides with him behind the sidelines).  He actually DOES listen (when he is not working for 48 hours straight) and try to respond from what I have seen on this forum. 

I am not a former Noirbits holder, so its hard for me to fully understand the reasons for your sour attitude...but if it is safe to say we are all fallible, then it is also safe to say that you will get further by trying to constructively express your points of view.  Remember, though, ALL of this is an experiment (that seems to be working btw) and might blow away in the wind tomorrow.  On top of that, there are real threats that exist to keeping these ecosystems free and healthy.

So when we really look at it, we need to remember that the COMMUNITY is our only way to make this work...and dividing ourselves needlessly seems counter to the best interests of ALL. 

@Barwizi, I do not know exactly the reason why this guy is pissed, but it seems like it has something to do with Noirbits no longer being supported by you?  If this is the case, have you ever thought about allowing people to buy Noir-AngelShares with their Noirbits?  I know it would sadden me if invictus stopped supporting PTS and moved over to an honest Ethereum Clone (without Goldman Sachs involvement) and simply "forgot" about me.  However, I am also well aware that Invictus knows that they will no longer have my support if they ever abandon their community. 

Regardless...lets kick this stuff around like intelligent, respectful  people.  Trust me I've been a dick before in a heated conversation...but I can honestly say it never helps the outcome.  :)

No no no, no way in hell do i leave NRB behind. that is why i was also getting sour, NRB is a cypto with non-unique proprties, so it was decided that it would remain that, a currency. It has it's own platform including use in NoirEx and NoirStore. The chain is functional and needs little maintenance at the moment which is why it is not front page. The last week has been about figuring out the issue with the NRS chain and getting a solo miner for windows users. All the NRB users that read my posts know that NRB will ride the coattails of NRS success. NRB cannot be used as equity nor can it be used as a funding platform because of the issues scrypt clones are facing. It is however a great value transfer medium and is integral in the overall NIG plan.

If i tried to launch both platforms and develop both at the same time it would lead to either shoddy work or failure. The infrastructure that NIG is building is tailor made to accomodate a maximum of 6 currencies, NRB/NRS/PTS/BTC and two others.

The structure and mind frame needed to develop a stable monetary policy with regard to NRB is different from the entrepreneur, business manager required for NRS. While other multi-task well, i prefer to do things slowly but surely. NRB is dependent on NRS for help with platform establishment, adoption and dispersal. The honest truth is that NRB is a clone, so the questions i spent months trying to answer were

1) How to make it different without changing the algorithm
2) why are all the rest of these clone failing
3) What possible methods i can employ to create a stable supply.

I realized that the "services" offered and the "stores" that some of these currencies have are of little or no consequence, i had to think big, outside the box. Which is where i came up with the decentralized corporate branching system. All the  branches offer unique goods and services, but they hold one thing in common, they accept NRB, then came the PTS and NRS ideas, and my idea went from micro to macro.

I've apologized time and again for the time it takes me to be comfortable with announcing anything because this success will become the template for those who wish to copy the system. I am writing the basis of this kind of business, it's not an easy task.

I thought of these ideas a while ago, and III managed to prove that certain parts of the concept are actually useable in practice. The differences in approach and models are quite distinct but you can see that the origins are similar.

I'll find time and upload a screen shot of my NRB holdings. The price had dropped to almost a 5th of what it is right now and i bought a ****load. Would i have bought all that if i did not have plans for NRB?

Just give me time and patience, everyone is welcome to join me on skype and witness how i work and communicate with people trying to open doors for this to work.

"Someone" even dsuggested i document some of the events. It gets frustrating at times, i understand people, i just wish they would take a minute to think about the effort that goes into the development of these things. I started out alone, but now we have a reliable web dev who has producing astounding results in a small window of time. We have a windows builder who has been making nightly builds for testing purposes. we have our coffee expert who is dealing with the exchange and then theres me...lol, i'm everywhere. Apart from that there are others who are giving help and assistance free of charge, as well as _hack, who donated this week's wages.

A lot is going on and we are doing it out of pocket because we want to present the world with actual progress. Talk is cheap, we prefer to sit and code.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 12:54:21 pm by barwizi »

Offline fuzzy

There was never ever mentioned anything about PTS, you are such a douche barwizi. Good luck with your NRS

Really sucks how miscommunication and lack of available resources can screw with someone's opinion of another person.  I can honestly say Barwizi has really thought about both sides (I have actually argued for both sides with him behind the sidelines).  He actually DOES listen (when he is not working for 48 hours straight) and try to respond from what I have seen on this forum. 

I am not a former Noirbits holder, so its hard for me to fully understand the reasons for your sour attitude...but if it is safe to say we are all fallible, then it is also safe to say that you will get further by trying to constructively express your points of view.  Remember, though, ALL of this is an experiment (that seems to be working btw) and might blow away in the wind tomorrow.  On top of that, there are real threats that exist to keeping these ecosystems free and healthy.

So when we really look at it, we need to remember that the COMMUNITY is our only way to make this work...and dividing ourselves needlessly seems counter to the best interests of ALL. 

@Barwizi, I do not know exactly the reason why this guy is pissed, but it seems like it has something to do with Noirbits no longer being supported by you?  If this is the case, have you ever thought about allowing people to buy Noir-AngelShares with their Noirbits?  I know it would sadden me if invictus stopped supporting PTS and moved over to an honest Ethereum Clone (without Goldman Sachs involvement) and simply "forgot" about me.  However, I am also well aware that Invictus knows that they will no longer have my support if they ever abandon their community. 

Regardless...lets kick this stuff around like intelligent, respectful  people.  Trust me I've been a dick before in a heated conversation...but I can honestly say it never helps the outcome.  :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
custom getwork stand alone miner for windows users :- http://xyzzy.su/pts-getwork.zip

Useage , via command-line miner.exe ptspool.conf

change the conf file to something like this:-

host=127.0.0.1
port=18500
rpcuser=barwizi
rpcpass=x
#Number of threads requesting work from the server in parallel
getwork_threads=2
submit_threads=2
OpenCL devices to run miner on
devices=0,1
platform=0

make sure the ports, username and password match your NoirShares.conf file.

Many thanks to reorder for the assist

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
Testing stand alone getwork miner, compatible with both NRS and PTS and possibly  future Forks.