Author Topic: Bter now accepts BTSX deposits/withdraw and trading  (Read 50699 times)

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
Sorry guys for all the dumb questions

how long does withdraw from Bter take?  Been 24hrs with nothing still

HI,

We are upgrading to the new wallet and hopefully it will solve this issue.

Great thanks  +5%

Offline freeworm

• View Profile

HI,

We are upgrading to the new wallet and hopefully it will solve this issue.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I got the infamous: "cancelled:BTSX account is not registered or memo is too long"

Will try without a memo. That same memo worked fine the first time.

Offline robrigo

I got a reply to my ticket.  Said the ticket is closed but to let them know if I still have a problem....No explanation or even saying it was fixed.  Regardless, still don't have my BTSX!  At least they answered the ticket. 

It's unfortunate though, really unfortunate.  Definitely won't buy if I can't get it out.

Next reply said, "if I received the earlier ones, I should receive the last".   Thanks. I feel the same way.  Doesn't seem that they are actually doing anything other than saying, it should work.   :(

Same deal here on my first reply from bter customer support, I replied back and linked them to this thread and made sure to mention that this is happening to multiple users. Hopefully they will see there is actually a problem then.

Offline GaltReport

I got a reply to my ticket.  Said the ticket is closed but to let them know if I still have a problem....No explanation or even saying it was fixed.  Regardless, still don't have my BTSX!  At least they answered the ticket. 

It's unfortunate though, really unfortunate.  Definitely won't buy if I can't get it out.

Next reply said, "if I received the earlier ones, I should receive the last".   Thanks. I feel the same way.  Doesn't seem that they are actually doing anything other than saying, it should work.   :(
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 02:04:33 am by GaltReport »

Offline Yuzu

• View Profile
My withdrawal limit now says -40000, but I still don't have my 45000. Well, well, welly-well.  Being patient.  Things take time. :-\

Offline popinjay

• View Profile

Read the previous 10 or 15 posts. There is some kind of problem. When the withdrawal limit was 5000 btsx/day the withdrawals were done in a couple of minutes. But today withdrawals are not happening and some people are speculating that bter.com is on a fork.

I see.... thx.   IT was less than 5000, but Ill wait it out if there are others having issues as well

Offline Markus

• View Profile

clout

they are probably overcomplicating the deposit and withdrawal process because they are still thinking in terms of bitcoin and alt currencies

clout

I'm sure they'll figure it out but this is going to be a clusterfuck if they are on a fork.

they are not on a fork... if they were not connected to the main chain, they would know it

Offline onceuponatime

Read the previous 10 or 15 posts. There is some kind of problem. When the withdrawal limit was 5000 btsx/day the withdrawals were done in a couple of minutes. But today withdrawals are not happening and some people are speculating that bter.com is on a fork.

Offline popinjay

• View Profile

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I'm sure they'll figure it out but this is going to be a clusterfuck if they are on a fork.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
Is anyone else having their withdraw transactions cancelled with the error message "cancelled:BTSX account is not registered or memo is too long"? I didn't add a memo and my account is registered (same name as forum handle). It is especially odd because I was able to successfully send BTSX to my wallet yesterday. I've already submitted a ticket about this on BTER.
Yes, me too! Is Bter on a fork!?

Yes same problem.

Offline Riverhead

It's pretty early in the morning in China, like 5AM.  In a few hours we'll probably start to see some action.