Author Topic: Bter now accepts BTSX deposits/withdraw and trading  (Read 50721 times)

Offline freeworm

• View Profile

I have received my 45000 BTSX (minus the fees).  Thank you freeworm for keeping us updated on BTER's progress to resolve the issue.

Yes we re-sent the unconfirmed withdrawals after upgraded to the new version

Offline smith7800

• View Profile
Would somebody be kind enough to send me one BTSX (or part of one) so that I can register my account and get started buying BTSX?

BTSX72Kfp1sdsBpA5c6ahhMBYaS9NjdjTcHFwvSdWFoEzBtdCnEShS

TIA!

We have a couple of public wallets and basic instructions here.  https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6122.msg81960#msg81960

Thanks!

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Would somebody be kind enough to send me one BTSX (or part of one) so that I can register my account and get started buying BTSX?

TIA!

We have a couple of public wallets and basic instructions here.  https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6122.msg81960#msg81960
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline smith7800

• View Profile

TIA!

Offline onceuponatime

Just received a withdrawal from bter in two minutes!

Offline brainbug

• View Profile
Whatever they did - it worked for me.

I just received my 5000 BTSX (minus 51 BTSX fee).

Ggozzo

They canceled my transaction and took all my BTR points. This clearly was their fault, not mine. Had they disabled withdraw, I wouldn't have been able to try. After trying 3 times to withdraw I emailed them. After emailing them they said:

Bter Support (bter)
Jul 25 09:22

Dear Sir,
Sorry, I am afraid the btr can not be returned.As the BTR is granted and deducted by the system automatically. BTR will be deducted when you try to withdraw, no matter the withdrawal is cancelled or not

Without the BTR, you can still withdraw freely.

If there is any question, please let us know
Thanks

"Without the BTR, you can now pay full price. Your loyalty to us previously, doesn't mean jack" FTFY

Not that it was going to save me a ton of shares, but just seems like bad customer service or a bad system.

Hi,

Sorry for the misunderstanding from our customer rep since they didn't get what happened with the BTSX withdrawal.
Actually, we do credit customers' BTR back if the cancellation is due to problems on our side or the technical issue.
I have notified our customer rep and they are going to handle this for you in your  ticket.

Thanks FreeWorm! It's not much points. I just thought it was odd that the immediate response was essentially "too bad".  Your customer service rocks though!

Offline Riverhead

we have upgraded to the new wallet.
The send-out transactions get confirmed almost instantly.
Still have a balance inconsistent issue where two balances reported from two APIs are inconsistent. 
Working on it ...

+5% +5%

Offline freeworm

• View Profile
we have upgraded to the new wallet.
The send-out transactions get confirmed almost instantly.
Still have a balance inconsistent issue where two balances reported from two APIs are inconsistent. 
Working on it ...

Offline Riverhead

I have received my 45000 BTSX (minus the fees).  Thank you freeworm for keeping us updated on BTER's progress to resolve the issue.

Offline freeworm

• View Profile
They canceled my transaction and took all my BTR points. This clearly was their fault, not mine. Had they disabled withdraw, I wouldn't have been able to try. After trying 3 times to withdraw I emailed them. After emailing them they said:

Bter Support (bter)

Dear Sir,
Sorry, I am afraid the btr can not be returned.As the BTR is granted and deducted by the system automatically. BTR will be deducted when you try to withdraw, no matter the withdrawal is cancelled or not

Thanks

"Without the BTR, you can now pay full price. Your loyalty to us previously, doesn't mean jack" FTFY

Not that it was going to save me a ton of shares, but just seems like bad customer service or a bad system.

Hi,

Sorry for the misunderstanding from our customer rep since they didn't get what happened with the BTSX withdrawal.
Actually, we do credit customers' BTR back if the cancellation is due to problems on our side or the technical issue.
I have notified our customer rep and they are going to handle this for you in your  ticket.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 03:46:55 am by freeworm »

Offline freeworm

• View Profile

Bter Support (bter)

Dear Sir,

Thanks

Hi,

We are working with the BTSX dev on fixing the withdrawal issues.  Please be patient.

Please submit a ticket so that we can credit your BTR back.

Thanks.

Offline freeworm

• View Profile
My withdrawal limit now says -40000, but I still don't have my 45000. Well, well, welly-well.  Being patient.  Things take time. :-\

Hi,

Yes the withdrawal from the wallet doesn't work very well until now so we limited the withdrawal amount back to 5000.
We have upgraded to the new wallet version and got several expired transactions of the withdrawals like this:

2014-07-24T08:25:16 EXPIRED   btercom             - 41,696.64249 BTSX       from bter                                   N/A                     0.10000 BTSX        704d8600
2014-07-24T11:02:17 EXPIRED   btercom              - 4,949.00000 BTSX        from bter                                   N/A                     0.10000 BTSX        b054a048
2014-07-24T12:41:02 EXPIRED   btercom             - 2,226.47782 BTSX        from bter                                   N/A                     0.10000 BTSX        84c0443b
2014-07-24T13:15:30 EXPIRED   btercom             - -- 9,879.20000 BTSX        from bter                                   N/A                     0.10000 BTSX        73308a13
2014-07-24T13:42:31 EXPIRED   btercom              -197.00000 BTSX          from bter                                   N/A                     0.10000 BTSX        e4b9c991

We are going to re-send the withdrawals and see if the new wallet works.

Best,
Lin@Bter

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Without a memo sent almost instantly. May be the upgrade on their side fixed things.

Ggozzo

Bter Support (bter)

Dear Sir,

Thanks

« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 03:17:32 am by GregGozzo »