Author Topic: Bter now accepts BTSX deposits/withdraw and trading  (Read 50750 times)

Offline jamesc

I made a small withdrawal of 8 BTSX from BTER last night but I still can't see it credited on my account.

The payment appears to be processed and I have a transaction number from them.

Should I contact them or this is a known problem?

Is there a BTSX explorer I can check the transaction ID number like in bitcoinblockchain?

Make sure your name is registered; has a registration date.  If so, you may have to rescan the block chain.  It will take a little while.  Your console has that command.

If your going to look it up, this is my understanding: you still need to contact BTER to get the transaction ID.  PM freeworm, regular support did not provide this to me when I tried.  The ID I see there recently is 130 characters and probably will not be found in the block chain with a search.  The transaction ID is much shorter.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I made a small withdrawal of 8 BTSX from BTER last night but I still can't see it credited on my account.

Is there a BTSX explorer I can check the transaction ID number like in bitcoinblockchain?
http://www.bitsharesblocks.com/

but there is a block explorer also integrated in the wallet.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I am pretty sure this will one THE WALLET allows that too .. currently you nees to create a local contact for each pubkey .. not registered .. devs are working on it ..

Offline jamesc

Currently the wallet makes it easier to send btsx to registered accounts

New Bitshares holders are not able to withdraw there shares from the exchange because the wallet charges a small fee to register there account.  The fee is a good thing that must stay.  However, if they could just withdraw to there public key (or to there registered account) you would have both easy and 'it always works.'  This would avoid having them go to a faucet as a work-around.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Currently the wallet makes it easier to send btsx to registered accounts

Offline jamesc

Hello,

Can somebody send me few BTSX? I'm trying to register my account.

BTSX6qAFPRhaeTuhf4xMBvA2LoDNKf6KVheWptrs6L67ZAwmsMZaZ5

Thanks

Sent...  Why does the exchange require a registered account?

Offline jenkas

• View Profile
Hello,

Can somebody send me few BTSX? I'm trying to register my account.

BTSX6qAFPRhaeTuhf4xMBvA2LoDNKf6KVheWptrs6L67ZAwmsMZaZ5

Thanks

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
Hi Bter,

If anyone who have withdrawl limit problem to get out your BTSX, please submit a ticket to us or pm me.
We will improve the limits for you manually.

Basically withdrawl limits is 6BTC equal to 350,000 BTSX :)

I would like to appeal to you once again please try to increase daily withdrawal limit at least in line with your competitor Btc38.

Kind Regards
aloha  ;)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Never got the BTR back. They wanted to know how much I had. I can't remember, so I guessed and was told that it was the wrong amount and it was probably under 2000 points. They wanted to know the exact points and trade times. Trade time were not recorded in my trade history since the didn't go through. I don't remember the exact points. It's kind of odd that I first get told, "BTR cannot be returned". Then I am told by FreeWorm that it can. And now since I didn't write down the number of points or the time of the failed trades they can't figure out how many I am owed, but they do know it was for sure "less than 2000". It's not worth anymore of my time.

Are you saying that you have a reason to believe you had more than 2000? Or are you saying "Yeah, 2000 BTR is not even worth talking about"?

Ggozzo

They canceled my transaction and took all my BTR points. This clearly was their fault, not mine. Had they disabled withdraw, I wouldn't have been able to try. After trying 3 times to withdraw I emailed them. After emailing them they said:

Bter Support (bter)
Jul 25 09:22

Dear Sir,
Sorry, I am afraid the btr can not be returned.As the BTR is granted and deducted by the system automatically. BTR will be deducted when you try to withdraw, no matter the withdrawal is cancelled or not

Without the BTR, you can still withdraw freely.

If there is any question, please let us know
Thanks

"Without the BTR, you can now pay full price. Your loyalty to us previously, doesn't mean jack" FTFY

Not that it was going to save me a ton of shares, but just seems like bad customer service or a bad system.

Hi,

Sorry for the misunderstanding from our customer rep since they didn't get what happened with the BTSX withdrawal.
Actually, we do credit customers' BTR back if the cancellation is due to problems on our side or the technical issue.
I have notified our customer rep and they are going to handle this for you in your  ticket.

Never got the BTR back. They wanted to know how much I had. I can't remember, so I guessed and was told that it was the wrong amount and it was probably under 2000 points. They wanted to know the exact points and trade times. Trade time were not recorded in my trade history since the didn't go through. I don't remember the exact points. It's kind of odd that I first get told, "BTR cannot be returned". Then I am told by FreeWorm that it can. And now since I didn't write down the number of points or the time of the failed trades they can't figure out how many I am owed, but they do know it was for sure "less than 2000". It's not worth anymore of my time.

Offline Riverhead

Indeed, was almost instant.  When does the clock reset for withdraw limit? Or is it a 24 hour sliding window?

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
oh, yes.. i forgot to mention my btsx withdrawal from bter went fine too. 

thanks bter.  :)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Just FYI ... withdrawal to my account worked flawlessly ... thx @bter

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
haha.  got it.  thanks.