Author Topic: MineBitShares.com - A virtual mining multi-pool for BitShares  (Read 55050 times)

Offline bytemaster

what is the daily payout on this mining pool right now?
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

I have turned all our clevermining machines to this now.

I am very excited with what you are doing and hope you continue to grow.

Keep up the great work!  +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb
I have been referring people to this pool, but it appears the website at minebitshares.com is out of date and needs to update links to bitshares-x.info to bitshares.org and update the logos.

Thanks for the prod BM, the feeder site www.minebitshares.com is now updated with the new logo /  links with referrals etc.  The pool site pool.minebitshare.com has been updated for a while but there are still a couple of tweaks which I'll do this weekend (need to restart the pool to make the changes).

Feel free to link to the pool from the new bitshares.org site if you like.

Offline bytemaster

I have been referring people to this pool, but it appears the website at minebitshares.com is out of date and needs to update links to bitshares-x.info to bitshares.org and update the logos.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Pairmike

You have to add an 'X' to your BTS address.  For example, if your address is BTS8L132ASDF1341234.  You must insert an 'X' as the fourth character ( BTSX8L132ASDF1341234)

Is the pool operational today? I'm trying to connect with both Scrypt and X11mod but it's telling me waiting for work to be available from pools.
https://Steemit.com | The Social Media Network that Pays

Offline Protoman

• View Profile
Is the pool operational today? I'm trying to connect with both Scrypt and X11mod but it's telling me waiting for work to be available from pools.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Great work. pls consider to update BTS link section ..it's still named BTSX :)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
OMG, i can't believe i missed this :(

Ok, how do I start mining?  What hardware?  or am I missing the idea?

Ta..

Hi NineLives, love your enthusiasm...

Head on over to pool.minebitshares.com to get started mining BTS in a flash...

You can virtually mine BTS using X11 or Scrypt algos with your mining hardware - the site is early beta but fully functioning, with payouts currently every 48 hrs.

You can see past payouts on the site as well the coins we are/have been mining and trading for BTS etc.

We've paid 151,702 BTS/X in 857 payouts to 45 separate BTS miners since Oct 20.

The pool is in early beta and daily monitoring, and operation of the pool has severely limited the time I've had for getting on with the development plans but I'm expecting to be able to put some serious effort in over the coming holiday period.

Have fun and let me know if you have any issues.

Offline NineLives

• View Profile
    • BITCOIN TALK PROFILE
OMG, i can't believe i missed this :(

Ok, how do I start mining?  What hardware?  or am I missing the idea?

Ta..
Keyhotee / BTSX:  Merah    PTS:  PskEDN4AeWc1trW4zV7DGGTQi3y5LeVhFR 

BTC Mining Hardware IN STOCK NOW:  http://www.mininghardware.co.uk

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
Apologies, payouts have been delayed because of a required BTS client update to fix scan issues, and it appears the new "v0.4.25-RC1" client has introduced some changes to querying balances that mean I need to tweak the pool code.

We have about 5000 BTS to pay from last 2 days, expect it in next 12hrs when I get a chance to update and test the pool code...

Offline nolander

• View Profile
I was considering selling my Titan before I found out about minebitshares. Happy to contribute ☺

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
Paid out over 4,500BTS today, thanks to another KnC TITAN BitShares mining fan using the pool to reach over 750Mh/s of scrypt hashing power

Offline anycoin

• View Profile
spoke to soon it seemed to run all afternoon and it dropped off again and wont login....not sure what the issue is except maybe to much latency? whats funny is my cpu is on the X11 port with no problems.

Offline anycoin

• View Profile
It logged onto 4445  it is showing 1.71mh and I only have 680 kh other than that I am getting credited with shares.