Author Topic: MineBitShares.com - A virtual mining multi-pool for BitShares  (Read 55101 times)

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nethyb
Alright now its getting stranger.....port 4444 shows dead but 4445 and 4446 both work. Only problem is the diff is probably to high for my little 5 chip grids.  I dont see a way to post a screen shot but  I have all three listed and
only 4444 shows dead. If someone else has a Gridseed Orb to try it out with would be cool. In the meantime Im going to google this around and see if I can find any hints. I dont really want to change their configuration file as
it works with every other pool and I dont want to frig up the mining OS.

PM me your BTS address/key and I'll see if I can see you trying to connect to the port.

I've ran PIMP in the past, I'll have a look myself this weekend and try PIMP with the 4444 port with pool with GPU miners.

In the meantime, as long as you have a reasonable amount of hash - 5Mh/s+ using the 4445/4446 ports will be fine, you still get the same credit, just uses less network bandwidth.

Thanks for sharing your troubleshooting though, it'll help anyone else in your situation...

Offline anycoin

• View Profile
Alright now its getting stranger.....port 4444 shows dead but 4445 and 4446 both work. Only problem is the diff is probably to high for my little 5 chip grids.  I dont see a way to post a screen shot but  I have all three listed and
only 4444 shows dead. If someone else has a Gridseed Orb to try it out with would be cool. In the meantime Im going to google this around and see if I can find any hints. I dont really want to change their configuration file as
it works with every other pool and I dont want to frig up the mining OS.

Offline anycoin

• View Profile
im using a distro called pimp to control the gridseeds. I just set it up again with the same results....I will have to ssh in and get the config file....Its odd it works for every other pool. Will post it tonight after work
Thanks for the reply.

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
Ive been trying to logon to your pool and the low diff script port reports dead. I  have two gridseeds and they wont do X11. Also trying to compile a version of cpu miner to access the X11, but the script option would be easier.

Hi, I've just double checked and the stratum+tcp://btsx.minebitshares.com:4444 port is working fine...

I've never used a gridseed, but post your conf file or command line and I'll see if i notice anything that would prevent you from connecting...

Offline anycoin

• View Profile
Ive been trying to logon to your pool and the low diff script port reports dead. I  have two gridseeds and they wont do X11. Also trying to compile a version of cpu miner to access the X11, but the script option would be easier.

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
Pool website and code has been updated and tested to support the change to BTS.

And I've added a dedicated fixed diff (2048) scrypt port for KnC TITAN scrypt miners : stratum+tcp://btsx.minebitshares.com:4446

I've been running my own Titan successfully on the pool for a few days and with the new firmware update (1.10) it's humming along nicely at around 320Mh/s. Today's scrypt payout was 3,200 BTS...  :D

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Your delegate has 0 active feeds.

Thanks matt, looks like the btsx_feed_auto.py is running OK, but I'm getting 'Warning: unknown error' all the time, I've manually updated the feeds just now while I look into it, seems there is a new version of the script etc...
the most recent version of my and alt's scripts require to use GOLD instead of GLD, SILVER instead of SLV .. and BTS instead of BTSX

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
Your delegate has 0 active feeds.

Thanks matt, looks like the btsx_feed_auto.py is running OK, but I'm getting 'Warning: unknown error' all the time, I've manually updated the feeds just now while I look into it, seems there is a new version of the script etc...

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
I always miss connect with your pool.How can I auto reconnect or strange the stability?
my ccminer is stability,but the sgminer 5.0 will miss connect.

I've been using SGminer, and here is an example that shows I've been mining for 12 days on the pool...

Make sure you configure pool priority in you sgminer.conf and if btsx.minebitshares.com is down, it'll use your backup pool and flip back to btsx.minebitshares.com when it's back up.

Offline nethyb

• View Profile
Hey so how do payouts work again? I havent gotten a payout since I started mining several days ago.. maybe my sgminer is set up wrong? I know my account key is correct

Payouts occur every 24hrs and are automatically added at http://pool.minebitshares.com/payouts...

Check to see if your BTSX key is on that list, if your there it'll have the transaction id for the payout that you can double check @ svk32' excellent site http://bitsharesblocks.com/blocks .

Also make sure your client is synced up.

If you've checked all that it may be that you haven't contributed enough hashes to reach the payout threshold of 2 BTSX.
Drop me a PM with your BTSX key and I'll check for you.

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
Hey so how do payouts work again? I havent gotten a payout since I started mining several days ago.. maybe my sgminer is set up wrong? I know my account key is correct

How many hashes are you contributing?

Offline nodata

• View Profile

Offline blinkwang182

• View Profile
I always miss connect with your pool.How can I auto reconnect or strange the stability?
my ccminer is stability,but the sgminer 5.0 will miss connect.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 11:55:30 pm by blinkwang182 »