Author Topic: Proposal to Resolve a Million Issues at Once  (Read 108773 times)

Offline D4vegee

• View Profile
A great opportunity here to buy more cheaper btsx. On another note (to the dumpers) are you stupid? This IS an almighty experiment is it not? And not even probably a third way through yet! Big mistake selling now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Cryptomaniac

• View Profile
I think this panic dumping is going to be the bottom of the current BTSX downtrend.
(But I'm not sure how much this panic dumping is going to take us down before we hit that bottom). 

I wish I had more to buy with right now, to try and catch the bottom of thisdump, but the sad thing is that I just bought a bunch earlier today.  One day too early :(
I'm waiting for the fudsters sold me even cheaper.
 ;)
Never give up! Never!!!

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile
@bytemaster,
To be clear, I want to know that changing BTSX from DPOS to POS is a part of your proposal or not?

No, he didnt say that.  And it would be very dumb, because DPoS is bitshares' innovation over PoS.

If this is true, I have no worry about that. Still need bytemaster's clarification.

But 101 delegates are centralized.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 08:44:06 am by 520Bit »
Accept BTC/XCP/MSC: 152oBitoBwHwxR5UpUQnsvWSFjYHkheDJk
PTS: PtPXhrP5jk8BPH5fFcPnBgNSrfmJ6DCFcW
PPC: PRT95iQEKUzJSb2XsPjLgdbyoSyKiDmyb9

Offline gamey

• View Profile
@bytemaster,

To be clear, I want to know that changing BTSX from DPOS to POS is a part of your proposal or not?

Obviously not.  Was this ever suggested ?
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
@bytemaster,

No, he didnt say that.  And it would be very dumb, because DPoS is bitshares' innovation over PoS.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile
@bytemaster,

Offline jckj

• View Profile
Cann't agree with those proposal.  Some other solution will be bter than these, in my opion. Something maybe could be  learned from  Ripple.Btsx can make a marketcap  such as $2,000,000,000 or 20,000,000,000( wich or waht will be bter should be decided base on 3i work's value , future's potentien and so on). just 1% could be exchanged untilde it reach about 2~10X of 1% of the marketcap , then next step.  when 100% btsx reach about or above  $2,000,000,000, 100% btsxs could be exchange. and for improve it's satabilty, btsx could invovle some banks in, and so on. Btsxer could imaging all btter solutions.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 10:10:37 am by jckj »

Offline Ander

• View Profile
I think this panic dumping is going to be the bottom of the current BTSX downtrend.
(But I'm not sure how much this panic dumping is going to take us down before we hit that bottom). 

I wish I had more to buy with right now, to try and catch the bottom of thisdump, but the sad thing is that I just bought a bunch earlier today.  One day too early :(
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline robust8

• View Profile
I just want to say: Oh! My god lady gaga……

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile
You should not care about the short term price, long term price is a win.

Sorry, but that is BS.

Also, if we go back down to 1 cent, it greatly hurts our long term, everyone will see BTSX as "that pump and dump that went up when they released bitUSD, and then went back down to where it started because it doesnt work"

I am happy if BTSX go back to 1 cent, everybody can get on the train fairly. Actually, 1 cent should be equal to 500 cent.

At the beginning, the total amount of BTS should be 4 million, right now it is 2 billion. So rules are made by people. Let's talk more here.

I like the change this time.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 08:21:15 am by 520Bit »

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Being heavily involved in Bitshares (genuine fanboy) - I have noticed that new people often refer to Bitshares X as "Bitshares" and then I will play stupid to see their level of attention.  They rarely know better.

That leads me to believe that the cost of the confusion/noise created by Bitshares "X" and PTS/AGS is significant.

It truly is a mess and Bitshares X is a goofy name. Bitshares at least is simple and straight forward. 

Remember mass adoption.

Lets hope when BTSX has an unnatural drop, bytemaster moves rest of AGS.   IMO he should not sleep tonight. :)

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 08:14:48 am by gamey »
I speak for myself and only myself.

lzr1900

一天一个想法,3I的诚信在哪里?规则就是规则,这样搞和原来的规则差别实在太大了!

I am happy to translate your words here:

Where is 3I's integrity, why change the rules so often? Rule is rule, current proposal is very different to previous one.
+5%
Welcome to I3.This is their style.

Offline Mysto

• View Profile

Sorry, but that is BS.

Also, if we go back down to 1 cent, it greatly hurts our long term, everyone will see BTSX as "that pump and dump that went up when they released bitUSD, and then went back down to where it started because it doesnt work"
The people who would be saying that are generally not interested in BTSX to begin with. Plus I don't think all of our focus should be on what the crypto world is saying as they are not our main target market.

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Sorry, but that is BS.

Offline 520Bit

• View Profile
一天一个想法,3I的诚信在哪里?规则就是规则,这样搞和原来的规则差别实在太大了!

I am happy to translate your words here:

Where is 3I's integrity, why change the rules so often? Rule is rule, current proposal is very different to previous one.