Author Topic: [ANN] MMCPool.com - GPU,CPU(yam) - The Awesomest Pool!  (Read 193387 times)

Offline yvg1900

• View Profile
  • BitShares: yvg1900
Idle = No connection, standby to be used as backup pool of higher priority pool conn will break.
Follow @yvg1900 on Twitter for yam miner updates and support

Offline Vist73rus

• View Profile
What does Idle? No connection?

Code: [Select]
mmcpool.1gh.com: On-line, Shares Submitted 4, Accepted 4
work.mmcpool.com: Idle, Shares Submitted 0, Accepted 0
mmc.gpools.com: Idle, Shares Submitted 0, Accepted 0

Offline luckye

• View Profile

The last version works great form me...18.6 hpm and 0 disconnections !

Which version?

i'm using yam miner version "K" and from my pow lowering the memory requirements is a blessing hand :)
Now I can using memory page lock, splitting the two instance between the numa node, taking full advantage from HT with only 12Gb for 24 threads.
I've also noticed that the cpu run cooler and I got a little cpu boost...my ART was 43xxx now is 35xxx !

Offline volkantipi

• View Profile

Which version?

Offline luckye

• View Profile

Offline yvg1900

• View Profile
yvg1900,

Is there an archive with the previous versions of yam? I'm starting to test the new version but it seems that on some architectures, the older version was faster. Although reducing memory to 1 Gb is a great achievement, I'm all after speed now.

Thanks!

I do not support old versions. There are other improvements in new version, so I recommend sticking to it.

If it really underperforms, we shall try to find out what is exact reason for that - I carefully test any possible perf degradation case, and new versions shall be working AT LEAST as goood as previous ones.

You may wish to set m=1024*numberOfThreads and ensure miner allocated threads = workers (you will see these numbers clearly indicated). If that is the case, miner shall use EXACTLY the code from previous version. If not - let me know exact config of your system and I will make more tests.

yvg1900

Offline volkantipi

• View Profile
xeon 2650 server with 6 gb ram how much hash can you get?

Offline Armchair Miner

• View Profile
yvg1900,

Is there an archive with the previous versions of yam? I'm starting to test the new version but it seems that on some architectures, the older version was faster. Although reducing memory to 1 Gb is a great achievement, I'm all after speed now.

Thanks!

Offline Vist73rus

• View Profile
Windows 7 x64
INTEL(R)_CORE(TM)_I5-3570K_CPU_@_3.40GHZ   Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz
16 Gb Ram

yam-mmc.cfg:
threads = 0
mining-params = mmc:av=1&aesni=on
mine = getwork://MTb1JHjoJCSJBjTLUgqeyJ1nXxYxBRJEUX@work.mmcpool.com:80:8880:8881:8882:8883/mmc
mine = getwork://MSkLPYJQuskzp8wNqvZCpiTNYw7pJ83zGe@mmcpool.1gh.com:8080:8081:8082:8083/mmc
mine = getwork://yvg1900.mmc_1:x@mmc.gpools.com:8080/mmc
#proxy = socks4a://127.0.0.1:9150
compact-stats = 1
print-timestamps = 0

win64-core2\yam.exe -c yam-mmc.cfg

Miner version: yam M7j-win64-core2/yvg1900
Error: Can not enable [SeLockMemoryPrivilege] privilege, error=1300
Warning: Huge Pages not available, performance may degrade
Error: At least one mining target shall be defined with --mine parameter

What am I doing wrong?

Offline yvg1900

• View Profile
I have a Core i5 M430 processor. Yam miner gives the error. Processor is not compatible with you?

Any idea?

This CPU does not have AES-NI support. You shall switch off AES-NI support in mining parameters. Check readme.txt for information how to do this.

Offline volkantipi

• View Profile
I have a Core i5 M430 processor. Yam miner gives the error. Processor is not compatible with you?

Any idea?

Offline yvg1900

• View Profile
MMCPool hosted in Germany, Hetzner DC. It runs fine. If you have  connectivity problems please try another pool: mmc.1gh.com. Or you can use it as backup pool in yam miner.

Also please do not use port 80 - I'll remove it soon. i.e. keep only 8880-8883 in your config. Thanks!

1. I will change port priority - will move 80 to the back of the queue.
2. It seems that on the application level there may be some slowdowns. I performed massive investigation today, and discovered that this is miner closing connection after not receivibg anything from the pool after 5 seconds timeout. I will try with longer timeouts now and let you know my results. In worst case I will make this timeout configurable on connection level, so users can increase it.

yvg1900

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
hi, thank you for the great pool! A friendly suggestion : maybe you could consider
turning down the pool fee to something like 3.0% and/or add some promotions,
so as to compete with 1gh.com and therefore contribute to make the network
more balanced? ::)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 02:22:32 pm by tomorrow »
Vote for seraphim to lead a team of supporters as MMC CSO
Send 0.00000001 to MVTEcsoL9GvfezMUgEDnhr7ioRAsByuTAv

Offline tomorrow

• View Profile
MMCPool hosted in Germany, Hetzner DC. It runs fine. If you have  connectivity problems please try another pool: mmc.1gh.com. Or you can use it as backup pool in yam miner.

Also please do not use port 80 - I'll remove it soon. i.e. keep only 8880-8883 in your config. Thanks!

hi, just FYI, port 80 is the default in the yam miner configuration :P
Vote for seraphim to lead a team of supporters as MMC CSO
Send 0.00000001 to MVTEcsoL9GvfezMUgEDnhr7ioRAsByuTAv

Offline glitchboy

• View Profile
    • MMCPool.com

« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 01:59:26 pm by glitchboy »
MMCPool.com - MemoryCoin 2.0 Pool