Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887228 times)

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
Well he continues to be right... But all u guys do is patronize him because he is proving you wrong.  He hasn't said anything rude or mean to anyone, yet you act like whiney kids and personally attack him.  Guarantee none of you would act like this if he was saying buy.  It's really embarrassing and you guys are the ones who warrant a block, not blazin.

No, he screams pump pump after he sees a few green candles and then the opposite at a few red candles. Where were you when he was talking about buying 200btc+ worth of BTS a few days ago ? Taking advice from a guppy bagholder that was pumping various scams on bitcointalk is not the way to go, even if he's right at this particular time.

+5% +5% +5% +5% +5%
  +5%
+5%
Yup. As I mentioned days ago, the uptrend ended at 3k. Now it's down for a while. 1900 is a good guess. This guy has not been wrong yet. Too much religion around here.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 08:00:05 pm by werneo »

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
That's just part of the short term trading game if we assume freedom of speech and greed and short term traders exist.

Doesn't make it any less annoying. If he offered legitimate bearish insight (like Ander and Tuck have been doing) it'd be another story.
Just don't read it :)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
What do you mean "We still don't know how exactly short positions will port over"??
We do know. Shorts positions will rolover in the new system and people will be able to cover if they wish by buying bitusd closer to the peg due to higher liquidity and demand for bts and bitusd. So essentially anyone who shorts bitusd now will most likely earn the bitusd peg difference between now and post bts 2 that is like 15-20%?
Your incentive not to short bitusd now is that you believe that bts will be 20% less when bts2 launches that is @ $11 mil market cap..
Personally I am surprised that bts is again at $14 mil. I would think that by now we would be at $40 mil..

Just remember and compare with ripple. BTS can do anything that ripple does and much much more. Ripple has a market cap of $650 mil (taking into account the 100 bil xrps) and bitshares has a market cap of $14 mil, that is c50 times lower..

On the other side crypto is a strange market and logic doesn't apply many times. But probability wise I think  bullish is in favor of bearish..So I would definitely advise potential investors to jump on BTS now. On the other side getting cheap BTS is also very tempting to keep it low profile at the moment. I am not in a hurry to sell my BTS at these levels :)

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Plus this rise was almost completely based on margin buying from poloniex...  Of course it's going to fizzle and fall hard.  Poloniex traders don't buy and hold.  Hence why they are called traders.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Seems like money is leaving the BTS ship too fast almost. We are falling quick. I would advice anyone potentially investing for the next 4 days to tread carefully. DO NOT BUY. I WOULD SELL. This is prime time to get rid of your coin for a good value. The price should continue its downtrend from here over the next 4-8 days. I doubt we will even see a rally until later in the year if 2.0 can prove itself.

Seems to me that these are valid points for why BTS could continue to fall.  We still don't know how exactly short positions will port over and there is still the chance that bts 0.9 could be active even after 2.0 is out.  Just because he doesn't post bullish elliot wave charts doesn't mean Blazin's analysis isn't correct.  And why does it matter that he trades other coins?  Are we only allowed to invest in BTS, otherwise were trolls?

And who care's if Blazin is buying or selling with any amount of bitcoin.  200 btc is like 5-10% of the daily volume... it's not going to move the market that much.

What i'm getting at is let him state his views without you getting upset or offended because they don't match yours.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
That's just part of the short term trading game if we assume freedom of speech and greed and short term traders exist.

Doesn't make it any less annoying. If he offered legitimate bearish insight (like Ander and Tuck have been doing) it'd be another story.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Well he continues to be right... But all u guys do is patronize him because he is proving you wrong.  He hasn't said anything rude or mean to anyone, yet you act like whiney kids and personally attack him.  Guarantee none of you would act like this if he was saying buy.  It's really embarrassing and you guys are the ones who warrant a block, not blazin.

No, he screams pump pump after he sees a few green candles and then the opposite at a few red candles. Where were you when he was talking about buying 200btc+ worth of BTS a few days ago ? Taking advice from a guppy bagholder that was pumping various scams on bitcointalk is not the way to go, even if he's right at this particular time.
In the long run real value created can not be FUDed away.

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
Relax people.  Currently the price is heavily influenced by both people who have no idea what they're doing and by deliberate manipulators.  Market cap is set by the traders, not the holders, so just keep buying from them until they figure out what they're doing.

Shorters need to pay enough attention not to get margin called, and traders need to watch out for missing any long term rises, but there's no need to panic about it.

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile

+5% +5% +5% +5% +5%
  +5%

chryspano

+5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile

Offline ValentinJesse

• View Profile
but it's not like i have the "ignore" button in here

Go to your profile.
Go to Modify Profile.
Select Buddies/Ignore List.
Add a name.

Thank you! The bacteria was successfully eliminated.

Tuck Fheman

but it's not like i have the "ignore" button in here

Go to your profile.
Go to Modify Profile.
Select Buddies/Ignore List.
Add a name.

Offline ValentinJesse

• View Profile
I don't mind well reasoned bears in here, not at all, but this one is making a fool out of himself. Talking about the price dumping to "19k", him transferring hundreds of bitcoins to pump it on Poloniex.

Normally i wouldn't ever want to have someone banned, but it's not like i have the "ignore" button in here, so there's no option to censor him from my eyes. I would probably have to create a greasemonkey script for that. Also, if people will continue to engage the stupid troll, he will be here for the rest of our lives. It's like a validation for him.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
It seems to me but I may be wrong that Europe and US are buying and then China dumps..If that is the case eventually the Chinese won't have anymore to dump so lets keep buying each one of us and then sell them back to them much more expensive