Author Topic: Bitshares price discussion  (Read 887127 times)

Offline godzirra

• View Profile
Whose wall is that @1230? Could it be a bts long? Or is it a fake wall that is going to get pulled at the worst moment? If it is the short we need to make sure it never gets there. When will the short covering begin? I thought the short positions in the precious metals market was bad.

Im not sure the last time i've seen a downtrend like this. Its astonishing.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 01:05:21 am by godzirra »

Tuck Fheman

Yellow circle ~1250

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
maybe btc38 is not solvent?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
What's the status of BTC 38 and Yunbi?  The lack of these two exchanges is contributing to the enormous short sqeeze from polonieux.  Why are they taking so long to change to BTS 2.0?

Probably still running a scam... im guessing they are selling bts taking out btc and then selling bts 2.0...

we should insist they show us their bts2.0 cold-wallet like poloniex did!  ( when they "finish" their migration)
If they don't provide details you are probably right   :( 
i can not find other convincing explanations either.

I contacted BTC38 and they told me they found a bug (what?!) and security concerns in BTS 2.0. What a joke.

It smells like they are dumping on poloniex....

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
Soooo....which way we headed? I can't read this stuff hah.

looks like we're headed south from here.

SO not buy now.

I have no idea what you should do. All I can say is that the downtrend is still alive, and anything can happen.

I think the sudden infusion of 200 btc to the buy side on poloniex prevented a cascade of margin calls and saved the price from potentially dropping into triple digits. I am not convinced we've seen the low.

Offline CRWTH

• View Profile
Soooo....which way we headed? I can't read this stuff hah.

looks like we're headed south from here.

SO not buy now.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
What's the status of BTC 38 and Yunbi?  The lack of these two exchanges is contributing to the enormous short sqeeze from polonieux.  Why are they taking so long to change to BTS 2.0?

Probably still running a scam... im guessing they are selling bts taking out btc and then selling bts 2.0...

we should insist they show us their bts2.0 cold-wallet like poloniex did!  ( when they "finish" their migration)

It made sense and I have been saying this for months, the mindless dumping without regards to price seemed like it was caused by someone just freeing up btc.. I believe its coordinated but I wonder who the suckers are. There are not many ppl complaining here about not being able to withdraw (to get their snapshot conversion) so im not sure what to think who the winners and losers are in this... but seems to trickle over to polo.. maybe their btc withdraws are enabled?

The bug thing I don't believe.. unless BM can say that they did tell them that, Id like to think the gig is up for them.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop

I contacted BTC38 and they told me they found a bug (what?!) and security concerns in BTS 2.0. What a joke.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
My long trade was stopped out...  remember when everyone was screaming "now is the time to buy BTS!" before the 2.0 launch...

Here's to the last of the longs trying to escape the flood of shorts.  "This ship can't sink!"-Joseph Ismay
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 08:51:26 pm by lil_jay890 »

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile

Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline Chronos

It looks like 0.00001230 BTS per BTC was briefly touched on Poloniex. As far as I can tell, that's a new all-time low for trading on that exchange and currency pair. :'(

Wow.

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
yep

BTS was down to around 80 btc in the buy column.  Then some whale put 200 btc on the bid side and the price spiked temporarily.  :o

Tuck Fheman

Offline topcandle

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads